Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frezhman

Compassvale View... My Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi there...there are some things i see in your house which i want in my own too..

care to email me the quotation for your reno as well as the contact of the ID? kelvintankh@gmail.com

how is the workmanship so far? you shld have been using it for roughly 6 months now..any defects?

wanted to PM you but your inbox is full..

Hi Frezhman,

Can you email me ur quotation and ID contact no. at 5triker78@gmail.com

Like your reno, my ideas more or less identical to yours thus using your quotation as a brenchmark :P

For your blum system, how much does it cost you in total.

Thanks

Rdgs 5triker

Edited by 5triker

hi there...there are some things i see in your house which i want in my own too..

care to email me the quotation for your reno as well as the contact of the ID? kelvintankh@gmail.com

how is the workmanship so far? you shld have been using it for roughly 6 months now..any defects?

wanted to PM you but your inbox is full..

Workmanship is ok. No big screwup to complain. Til now, 6mths... Still goin strong. A word of advise: workmanship depends on luck. An ID company have several contractors n carpenters, so it all depends who ur ID manage to get his hands on. So, da more ex doesnt really equates to gd workmanship.

Hi Frezhman,

Can you email me ur quotation and ID contact no. at 5triker78@gmail.com

Like your reno, my ideas more or less identical to yours thus using your quotation as a brenchmark :P

For your blum system, how much does it cost you in total.

Thanks

Rdgs 5triker

Prices of my blums: totally 4got... I installed blum drawers, cabinets n hinges soft-closure thru out my hse. Possibly ard $1.5-$1.8k? A cheaper alternative will be "excel" brand. Cheaper but dunno whether got lifetime warranty.

Bought it from mustafa. $2.4k. Laz time i check, model no longer sold. Laz time i check at audiohse, still hav but ard $3k. Mayb can bargain. 

hey, thanks. will check audio house out. btw, I really like your house design n concept. can you share your quotation or ID details to me. thanks! my email is nicoleang13@yahoo.com. Thanks

wow i like your house, small and cosy... easy to clean...

:good:

Small: yes

Cosy: perhaps

Easy to clean: no!!!!! White concept is super-duper hard to maintain!!!

Hi like to check how much does your electrical wiring cost you?

Rdgs

5triker

Its $1.8k. Pretty ex if u asked me. I bet can get cheaper elsewhere but nevertheless, i do lotsa electrical works in my hse. Install 4 fans, relocated several power points, installin over 40+ light points incl inside my wardrobes n cabinets.

Hi frezhman,

Will you be able to share the quoted price for the construction of the shoe rack + divider?

5ft low ht laminated shoe cabinet c/w mirror divider above to main entrance: $1500

Hi Frezhman,

Your reno is very nice! It's simple n elegant :) So funny when I read thru up blog I was wondering why no sofa? Until Dec posting then I saw it. Abt to ask but told myself read till end then ask. Heng..

I read wif interest ur discussion abt tat speaker thingy but end up i still dun understand at all. But it still made me contemplating to install one when my new House come tis year end.

Oh.. You seems like quite a handy man leh! Seems like u fixed quite a number of things yourself. So good knows how to DIY.

Lastly.. Here's d big question.. .. May I hv your id contact n quotations please?

Thank you in advance.

Lindalow.email@gmail.com