Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frezhman

Compassvale View... My Home

Hi Frezhman,

Your reno is very nice! It's simple n elegant :) So funny when I read thru up blog I was wondering why no sofa? Until Dec posting then I saw it. Abt to ask but told myself read till end then ask. Heng..

I read wif interest ur discussion abt tat speaker thingy but end up i still dun understand at all. But it still made me contemplating to install one when my new House come tis year end.

Oh.. You seems like quite a handy man leh! Seems like u fixed quite a number of things yourself. So good knows how to DIY.

Lastly.. Here's d big question.. .. May I hv your id contact n quotations please?

Thank you in advance.

Lindalow.email@gmail.com

1st & foremost, sorry for da very late reply... i rarely drop by this forum anymore. by the way, thanks for ur comments.

reg the speakers thingy, it all depends on ur budget. (go to adelphi to learn more. da place is like "adelphi:speakers: & "funan:computers" (never, ever get BOSE, so overated)

2ndly, i was so ga-ga when i got the hse, wanna do this, wanna do dat. after a yr, it seems dat wats every newbie mistake is makin their hse look as beautiful & nice w/o considerin the practicality of it.

design & reno ur hse to ur convenience & needs, not cuz it looks nice only. walk thru da hse n visualise.

do check ur email for the stuff u requested...

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well, u can adjust its weightage. A simple screw on da blum mechanism enable u to adjust whether u want a soft closure n opening. It can also be adjusted to paused halfway. But always take not there's calculations involved n make sure u got da right type of blum system. I suggest u download their pdf file from their webbie to learn more.

Well, u can adjust its weightage. A simple screw on da blum mechanism enable u to adjust whether u want a soft closure n opening. It can also be adjusted to paused halfway. But always take not there's calculations involved n make sure u got da right type of blum system. I suggest u download their pdf file from their webbie to learn more.

That's good to know we can adjust the weighage. Cause my ID told me it will spring up so advise me not to use. By the way, do u have the model of the Blum that u are using for ur console and how much?

I forgot.. But its part of da aventos series. Btw, there are only 4 type of aventos. Go to blum.com.. They hav all da stuffs n do drop by their showrm @ ubi. Gd luxx

I forgot.. But its part of da aventos series. Btw, there are only 4 type of aventos. Go to blum.com.. They hav all da stuffs n do drop by their showrm @ ubi. Gd luxx

Thx for the tip.

Hey hihi, i noted that you bought the Def Tech home theatre system. Can i ask where you bought them? How's the SVS subwoofer?

Any thoughts on KEF? Thanks!

Def tech & svs can only be brought at KEC @ adelphi. They have packages @ hifibargain.com. They are the local retailer for these brands. Top subwoofer brands are velodyne, svs n hsu, but only velo n svs sold @ kec. Hsu, u need to import them. Kef: never audition it but heard its decent. Tannoy, mirage, kef, deftech, b&w... All these are reputable brands... U cant go wrg wif these speakers.

Hi Frezhman,

Love your house decor very much! Don't mind share with me who is your ID/ Contractor and quote? Your house design is very similar to what i want for my future house.

My email address is : jlty@live.com

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers~~

Edited by jlty1

Def tech & svs can only be brought at KEC @ adelphi. They have packages @ hifibargain.com. They are the local retailer for these brands. Top subwoofer brands are velodyne, svs n hsu, but only velo n svs sold @ kec. Hsu, u need to import them. Kef: never audition it but heard its decent. Tannoy, mirage, kef, deftech, b&w... All these are reputable brands... U cant go wrg wif these speakers.

Hi Frezhman...

Noticed that you have white small casing coming out from left and right side of your TV. Are those used to cover the cables to your front L/R speakers?

What about the rear speakers? Also have trunking coming down from your false ceilings?

thx 4 ur compliment... too much time on my hands, i guess...

wow very nice 3d, may i know what software you use. so far I only know floorplan which is free :P but yours is **** nice.

Whosays: yup, its 4 da R/L speakers. For da rear, i run da cables b4 installing my false ceiling. Lastly, da remainin cable dat potrudes out a bit for da rear speakers, i paint it white. It blends them all in.

Danisia: i think i used "Sweet Home 3D" from download.com. Its free, btw. Dats almost 2yrs ago. Dunno whether theres a new one or anythin like dat.

Hi frezhman

I love your hanging table.. Contractor add rods to support?

Can I have your ID contact & quotation?

Many thanks..

[Hi frezhman!

Tried to PM you but think your mailbox is full.

I noticed that you used Blum for your TV console. I'm thinking of doing that, but mine comes in 3 separate storage compartments instead of 1 large one like yours. Anyway, I'm still thinking of using Blum....

Did you buy the Blums directly from them, and then asked your contractor to install them?

Also, I read that you used a USB fan connected to your game console. I think I need something to cool down the player and amplifier. Is the fan strong enough? I can get it from any computer shop in Sim Lim is it?

I've thought about installing the fan at the TV console side (I know yours can't because of the Blum) but I don't think it will look nice with something black at the side.

Thank u!