Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sfk7

Fabric L Sofa

I've just started hunting for my ideal L-shape fabric sofa with a budget of 2k to maybe 3k.

Been to furniture mall at beach road but most of the sofas are leather so didn't spend much time there. The few pieces of fabric sofas' design were not to our fancy.

After which we went to some of the usual suspects in the upper paya lebar area but the only one which most caught our hearts was one from 'Lounge innovation' australian brand brought in by one of the furniture shops but it cost 4k+ and due to its design cant fit into elevators! Love the shape and feel of the sofa though its over our budget.

So would like to ask if there are other places that offers quality fabric sofas hopefully at a lower price? or other places worth a visit with a variety of fabric sofas?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I've just started hunting for my ideal L-shape fabric sofa with a budget of 2k to maybe 3k.

Been to furniture mall at beach road but most of the sofas are leather so didn't spend much time there. The few pieces of fabric sofas' design were not to our fancy.

After which we went to some of the usual suspects in the upper paya lebar area but the only one which most caught our hearts was one from 'Lounge innovation' australian brand brought in by one of the furniture shops but it cost 4k+ and due to its design cant fit into elevators! Love the shape and feel of the sofa though its over our budget.

So would like to ask if there are other places that offers quality fabric sofas hopefully at a lower price? or other places worth a visit with a variety of fabric sofas?

me too, hunting for a fabric sofa, but budget lower than yours, think at most 1.5k.

Stumbled upon 2 models of 3-seater at Lorenzo, find them quite comfy. Problem is colour is limited. You might want to pop by for a look.

Also saw some very stylish ones at OM at IMM, i think they are around yr budget.

me too, hunting for a fabric sofa, but budget lower than yours, think at most 1.5k.

Stumbled upon 2 models of 3-seater at Lorenzo, find them quite comfy. Problem is colour is limited. You might want to pop by for a look.

Also saw some very stylish ones at OM at IMM, i think they are around yr budget.

Why fabric? Collect dust easily, warm too.

Edited by bepgof

With young kids from 1-5years old, is it better to get leather or fabric sofa? My kids used to pour water and take sharp objects to dig into my fake leather sofa and it started to peel. Not sure if this will happen for real leather sofa.

Leather and fabric both has their pros and cons. Will need maintenance nonetheless. And fabric is warm? It doesn't feel so when i was at my friend's place for movie marathon.

Customisation means that i won't know how it feels like? But will check out DIAN and maybe sofa+others. Thanks for recommendation.

Guess leather is better at repelling water but nothing can withstand sharp objects.

Leather and fabric both has their pros and cons. Will need maintenance nonetheless. And fabric is warm? It doesn't feel so when i was at my friend's place for movie marathon.

Customisation means that i won't know how it feels like? But will check out DIAN and maybe sofa+others. Thanks for recommendation.

Guess leather is better at repelling water but nothing can withstand sharp objects.

I am also looking for L shape fabric sofa. The one I have currently dun feel too warm. Probably used to it liao. I prefer those with higher backing so that I can rest my neck and head. Many sleek looking ones comes with very low back. Good to look at but dun feel comfy in my opinion.

yea, my feelings too. Thats why i like the one over at Lush but its over our budget and the lady says it most probably wont fit into most elevators or even staircases because it comes in one piece which is around 2.9m in length.

Its super comfy (imho) with its huge cushions as backing and the firmness is just right for us.

I bought mine at Ikea... ok, probably not going to last for yrs.. but it's ard $1.2k... think the model is Manstad or something similarly spelt..

L-shape fabric sofa-BED... the shorter side of the L-shape can be lifted up with storage underneath where we kept all the cushions when not in use.

Best thing is that we kept it opened up as a sofa bed most of the time .. comfy to just chill on it..

Downside is that the fabric cannot be removed to wash.. so i workaround by getting various coloured flat bedsheets and just lay it over... to match my curtains... other than that.. i think the foam unlikely to last for many years...

But other wise... LOVED and still loving it.. :)

warm? I always feel that leather is warmer, unless aircon all day. You don't think so?

warm? I always feel that leather is warmer, unless aircon all day. You don't think so?

See my L-leather, full-heigh leather, has been close to 4 year, no maintenance, on & off clean with damp cloth. Those who has car with fabric seats will know what I'm talking about. Can dismantle into 2 piece, HDB lift can't go in.

70092209.jpg

Edited by bepgof

See my L-leather, full-heigh leather, has been close to 4 year, no maintenance, on & off clean with damp cloth. Those who has car with fabric seats will know what I'm talking about. Can dismantle into 2 piece, HDB lift can't go in.

70092209.jpg

but car got aircon so leather better. At home no aircon all day, is it not hot and "sticky" to sit on leather seat, esp in the day time?

You may want to try Evov Livin or Lifestorey.... Nice Design & durable.