Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moneymonkey

Cctv Pre Con And Post Construction Help

I've just been told I need to do a CCTV check before construction starts.

Anyone has a good recommendation?

What's the cost involved?

My requirement is for a Cctv of a sewage that runs 30ft across the boundary of home.

The manhole is in the boundary of my home.

Any help appreciated.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I've just been told I need to do a CCTV check before construction starts.

Anyone has a good recommendation?

What's the cost involved?

My requirement is for a Cctv of a sewage that runs 30ft across the boundary of home.

The manhole is in the boundary of my home.

Any help appreciated.

I have the same kind of manhole like you. The manhole is in the back of my house but we only discovered that it is 4m deep after the contractor hacked away the cement floor (illegal) and opened the manhole. It was an unpleasant surprise cos we are doing an extension of the second floor at the back of the house and we have to dig a trench and build a u shape concrete structure (additional time and cost... sigh!) to protect the sewage pipe.

Before they start, they have to use the cctv to do a survey and video recording of the pipes from our manhole and also from our neighbours' houses (with manhole) on our left and right. They will do a survey again after the construction to make sure that the pipe is not damaged.

The cost of cctv survey inspection depends on the length of the pipe (i think). The length of my pipe is 69m long and was quoted $2500.

I have PMed you the contact. Hope its helpful.

I have the same kind of manhole like you. The manhole is in the back of my house but we only discovered that it is 4m deep after the contractor hacked away the cement floor (illegal) and opened the manhole. It was an unpleasant surprise cos we are doing an extension of the second floor at the back of the house and we have to dig a trench and build a u shape concrete structure (additional time and cost... sigh!) to protect the sewage pipe.

Before they start, they have to use the cctv to do a survey and video recording of the pipes from our manhole and also from our neighbours' houses (with manhole) on our left and right. They will do a survey again after the construction to make sure that the pipe is not damaged.

The cost of cctv survey inspection depends on the length of the pipe (i think). The length of my pipe is 69m long and was quoted $2500.

I have PMed you the contact. Hope its helpful.

Thanks man.