Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rickzan

Executive Masionette

Salavanun : Teban do have schools rite. If i'm not wrong there is Commonwealth Sec, Pandan Pri . Amneties such as Sheng Siong is also nearby if i'm not wrong. But have yet to check if there is any buses around that goes to the interchage?? I guess you are rite..i have to weigh all the pros n cons...alamak want to choose house aso susah ....but at the end of the day we can't have the best of everthing thou..will consider the pros n cos ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've found this on hdb web site :

SERS Site Details Milestone Information

Announcement Date

&

SERS Site Deadline for Submission of Resale/ Transfer Applications Collectors Inquiry Serving of Compensa-

tion Notice Registra-

tion of Replace-

ment Flats New Replacement Flat

Construction Selection Estimated Completion Date

12 Jul 2007

Teban Gardens Road

Blocks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Closed Complete Complete Closed 25 April 2008 Complete Early 2012

These blocks at Teban had been ENBLOC.... gosh.. will all the old blocks in teban wil be enbloc ?? Can someone enlighten me on this enbloc issue.

pandan primary is defunct now. those blocks u mentioned are already announced for sers. These blocks have been clear cut for sers coz all the way left out of any upgradings, 50 and 51 juz got lift upgrarded , therefore very unlikely to get sers anytime now.. as for the foreign workers need not any worry coz i have seen cisco officer patrolling under the blocks now n then in T shirts. so no loitering under the blocks. but sat n sunday and night times is rather overcrowded coz of the domitory nearby.

Hmm.. are there any buses nearby?? Have yet to check that out. Mayb will put an option to chop first ..den got 14 days to reconsider ...have to weigh the pros n cons. If don't like it den too bad lor will end up like you salavanun..haha..parting my 1K..

Hmm.. are there any buses nearby?? Have yet to check that out. Mayb will put an option to chop first ..den got 14 days to reconsider ...have to weigh the pros n cons. If don't like it den too bad lor will end up like you salavanun..haha..parting my 1K..

think positve 1k is not small . go for it and reno always can do later when u better of. bus 78 79 143 going jurong east juz below yr dream hse. very good frquency

Wel....we've make the biggest commitment EVER !!! Already deposit 1K option fee.. Next ...guess have to reccee the location again n again just to ensure that we have make the right choice. Theres a road juz below the blk..with so many big lorries and vehicles passing thru..wonder it will be noisy at nite...???

Wel....we've make the biggest commitment EVER !!! Already deposit 1K option fee.. Next ...guess have to reccee the location again n again just to ensure that we have make the right choice. Theres a road juz below the blk..with so many big lorries and vehicles passing thru..wonder it will be noisy at nite...???

It will be noisy if your bed rooms windows are facing the road.

Those very near to MRT also have to put up with the track noise from 5 plus am to 12 midnite. It is a matter of getting use to it.

Congrats ya.

Lately there's been tiong chias like WRX and Civics dragging down West Coast Road late at night. I live just down the road a bit. You probably just need to inform the TP to crack down on them.

i lived in pandan since i was a baby until i got married, studied in defunct pandan primary school too. teban is just one street across from pandan and i never liked teban.. wahahaha...

yeah, not near to any primary schools, my sis still lives in pandan and her kids in a clementi primary school now. not near to mrt, but then it's just a matter of getting used to. depends on where you work and where your kids will be studying wor. actually teban is not near to anything la. it's like a small ulu town lor.. always give me that feel... hawkers and shops there are only providing essentials, nothing fantastic... only nice thing is it's near to the reservoir..

why don't you try those point blocks in pandan? environment different lor... area bigger than normal 5rm too... not too sure about the prices though..

i lived in pandan since i was a baby until i got married, studied in defunct pandan primary school too. teban is just one street across from pandan and i never liked teban.. wahahaha...

yeah, not near to any primary schools, my sis still lives in pandan and her kids in a clementi primary school now. not near to mrt, but then it's just a matter of getting used to. depends on where you work and where your kids will be studying wor. actually teban is not near to anything la. it's like a small ulu town lor.. always give me that feel... hawkers and shops there are only providing essentials, nothing fantastic... only nice thing is it's near to the reservoir..

why don't you try those point blocks in pandan? environment different lor... area bigger than normal 5rm too... not too sure about the prices though..

Recently one high floor 5 room at Block 413 was listed for 380k. 121sq m I think.

Cleong : Where exactly is blk 413 ? Is it Teban or Pandan. We came across blk 63 or 62 can't remember. However asking high cash..30k above valuation for a 5 room flat.

Merydith : Any clinics , markets nearby ? Some blk in Teban had been enbloc, i'm wondering what will be replaced. Haha..hopefully building up shopping centre haha..but i doubt so..

Chronograph : Ya, quite true..its a matter of getting used to it ya.

hi, I'm a Pandan Gdns resident at 411 (3-rm). 413 is a point block in Pandan Gdns. so far i like staying here. it could becos i like quiet environment bah.. for amenities I always go to west coast market/West coast plaza. rarely go to JE unless I go to the library. for foreign workers, i rarely see them around Pandan. Anyway the amenities are all in Teban so more of them congregate there? or maybe becos of the construction site nearby.

hi, I'm a Pandan Gdns resident at 411 (3-rm). 413 is a point block in Pandan Gdns. so far i like staying here. it could becos i like quiet environment bah.. for amenities I always go to west coast market/West coast plaza. rarely go to JE unless I go to the library. for foreign workers, i rarely see them around Pandan. Anyway the amenities are all in Teban so more of them congregate there? or maybe becos of the construction site nearby.

I'm currently staying in 412 till the end of the year when I up sticks to Serangoon. Been here since the estate came up. This area was previously prawn farming ponds.

The reason why there's so much more FT in Teban is because Sheng Siong and NTUC, and also because the workers dorms are in Penjuru. My block got a few units that are rented out to FT, both PRC shipyard and Cycle & Carriage mechanics as well as Indian shipyard workers.

The current shopping centre in Teban is quite underutilized - the two food courts upstairs were suffering poor business a few years back, at one of the coffee shops, the main tenant had to resort to multitasking and running other food stalls because he couldn't find tenants to run these food stalls to provide enough variety for the food court.