Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

1.27 pm reached Hafary

Hafary.jpg

intimidating! one heck too many tiles to choose!

but id patiently helped us with our thought process and we went mythologically. kudos to him man

i was able to start choosing with id sooon. but wife? still lost by the choices available. WOMAN!

in short,

living room to go white,

mbr to go grand opulence,

common toilet to go cheap but chic

1.49 pm best marble wannabe for all mbr toilet wall surfaced

IMG_39111.jpg

1.59 pm best marble wannabe for all mbr toilet floor found (the one on the left)

IMG_39141.jpg

2.05 pm id sprung into hyper act citing he needed us to just top additional tens of dollars to have tis as feature in mbr toilet. we say we totally luv it! and was like 3 lil kids suddenly! travetine mosaic! duh!

IMG_3915.jpg

2.11 pm mbr completed. moving to common toilet

Edited by ne0mesis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

2.27 pm common toilet feature wall tiles found

IMG_3916.jpg

close up

IMG_3917.jpg

2.41 pm common toilet floor tiles found (the one on the right)

IMG_3920.jpg

3.00 pm tiles selection completed. need to drive wife to drop her at far east to meet her jie mei to make the dresses. have to skip lightings this weekend

3.13 pm drove down to great world. bought favorite kopi-c from toast box

toast box's coffee picture is strictly for your visual illustration only. not actual kopi that I bought and drank[/i

toast-box-coffee-hot.jpg

4.49 pm picked up wife again and made way to SBH at Toh Guan

6.02 pm browsed through entire tiles available in SBH but nothing really fantastic that caught our eyes

6.11 pm CCM Toh Guan closed. closed on sunday as well. d a m n

7.09 pm Daiso. bought 6 pairs of stainless steel chopsticks to match our WMF cutleries

AM DONE FOR THE DAY!

Edited by ne0mesis

2.27 pm common toilet feature wall tiles found

IMG_3916.jpg

close up

IMG_3917.jpg

2.41 pm common toilet floor tiles found (the one on the right)

IMG_3920.jpg

3.00 pm tiles selection completed. need to drive wife to drop her at far east to meet her jie mei to make the dresses

3.13 pm drove down to great world. bought favorite kopi-c from toast box

toast-box-coffee-hot.jpg

4.49 pm picked up wife again and made way to SBH at Toh Guan

6.02 pm browsed through entire tiles available in SBH but nothing really fantastic that caught our eyes

6.11 pm CCM Toh Guan closed. closed on sunday as well

7.09 pm Daiso. bought 6 pairs of stainless steel chopsticks to match our WMF cutleries

AM DONE FOR THE DAY!

go0d choice of tile selection! rem to gv periodic updates vis a vis pictures! :notti:

so yea, saturday was event filled and I must say very very productive till it got my brain hyped till now.

let me do this update as fast-paced and results-oriented like how tis saturday was being played out

woke up at 8 am in the morning, washed up and drove to wife's place.

before going up her place, bought bao so that my wife and i can eat all the way to id's office

bao.jpg

suppose to meet 9, but we reached 9.30 instead. id was already waiting for us eagerly at his office at leng kee

hg.jpg

almost a friend to us by now, told him straight in his face that i need to trim the total reno amt.

discussed, discussed, discussed

1. living room feature to trim shorter. trimmed area id cleverly replaced with a display shelf

2. got him to throw in blum soft closing on cabinets in living room

3. no fridge and washine machine base.

4. no boxing up in common toilet - 1.2k saved

5. WIW to overhaul

6. confirmation of all 3d drawings by when

7. wait for amended final quote

done

11 am, quick lunch and drove down straight to tai seng st to lifestorey

logo_Lifestory.jpg

12.26 pm. sofa and cushion fabric confirmed

IMG_3909.jpg

12.31 pm id cannot believe the rugs are sold so cheaply here

12.40 pm living room rug bought and rolled out for checks before payment

IMG_3910.jpg

Dude, any idea if the sale is still on? for that matter, r they open on Sundays? drop me an sms ok? ;)

Dude, any idea if the sale is still on? for that matter, r they open on Sundays? drop me an sms ok? ;)

roger roger will sms.

for the rest, fyi only... understand is opened fri, sat and sunday from 11am onwards till national day

hey neo, urs is the 1.6 x 2.3 one rite? the $150, $190 or $220 one? can see quite clearly which one from pic...haha..

I bought the 1.6 x 2.3m @$100 brown beige one. hubby love it.. :D

am i too late to remind u that rowell road CCM opens on Sun till 12.30pm?

for joseeng, it's open on sunday 7-11pm. till national day but while stock last. green_giraffe already disappointed cos one of the rugs she shortlisted already outta stock. u wan better hurry!

Edited by samgalz

AM DONE FOR THE DAY!

nice call on WMF cultery - did u just get the flatware or the knives block as well? love to see some pictures too, cutlery is under-rated here ;)

mind to share the length and damage for your sofa?

lifestorey.jpg

reported in the previous posting under The Sofa Story already sir!

haha... nevertheless, pricing is nt inclusive of $50 delivery and gst. specs is 212 by 95 cm

hey neo, urs is the 1.6 x 2.3 one rite? the $150, $190 or $220 one? can see quite clearly which one from pic...haha..

I bought the 1.6 x 2.3m @$100 brown beige one. hubby love it.. :D

am i too late to remind u that rowell road CCM opens on Sun till 12.30pm?

for joseeng, it's open on sunday 7-11pm. till national day but while stock last. green_giraffe already disappointed cos one of the rugs she shortlisted already outta stock. u wan better hurry!

mine is $220 for the 1.6 x 2.3 after discussion with id to go for the more generous feel. fyi, strictly cash and nets payment and cash and carry.

yea, the feel is very nice i must say! i jus love the stellar series that we bought cause is 2 tones!

rowell rd? good! am heading sia huat later on to buy my kitchen wares. maybe can swing over there.

and yes joseeng, is only till national day ya. hurry! haha

nice call on WMF cultery - did u just get the flatware or the knives block as well? love to see some pictures too, cutlery is under-rated here ;)

digi cam jus beside me, so jus snap.

me got this

WMF Knive Block

41N1NJ1YD4L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

and this

WMF Set 30 culteries

IMG_3928.jpg

Edited by ne0mesis

IMG_3916.jpg

3.00 pm tiles selection completed. need to drive wife to drop her at far east to meet her jie mei to make the dresses. have to skip lightings this weekend

the tiles are nice! didn't see them when i was at hafary. prettyyy....

hehe far east, must be love potion or dress me up? i almost made dresses there too, in the end found some free size ones in taiwan when i went for photoshoot, so saved some money there.

lifestorey.jpg

reported in the previous posting under The Sofa Story already sir!

haha... nevertheless, pricing is nt inclusive of $50 delivery and gst. specs is 212 by 95 cm

mine is $220 for the 1.6 x 2.3 after discussion with id to go for the more generous feel. fyi, strictly cash and nets payment and cash and carry.

yea, the feel is very nice i must say! i jus love the stellar series that we bought cause is 2 tones!

rowell rd? good! am heading sia huat later on to buy my kitchen wares. maybe can swing over there.

and yes joseeng, is only till national day ya. hurry! haha

digi cam jus beside me, so jus snap.

me got this

WMF Knive Block

and this

WMF Set 30 culteries

IMG_3928.jpg

u wan better leave the house to start ur journey there. it's only another 1.5 hr to closing time!

my contribution on WMF cutlery...free cos got it from my hubby's D&D couple of yrs ago. we purposely kept it till now to use in new place! :D

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

me got this

WMF Knive Block

and this

WMF Set 30 culteries

IMG_3928.jpg

very nice!!! wats this WMF series called & wats the damage ??

Edited by titanax

the tiles are nice! didn't see them when i was at hafary. prettyyy....

hehe far east, must be love potion or dress me up? i almost made dresses there too, in the end found some free size ones in taiwan when i went for photoshoot, so saved some money there.

yea.. wil use tis particular 3 x 6 tile to do up the feature wall in the common bath. hope it turns out well

ya, i think is one of those shops. wife commented that is getting more and more popular for bridesmaids' dresses.

u wan better leave the house to start ur journey there. it's only another 1.5 hr to closing time!

hai, in the end, realised sia huat not opened on sunday. so skipped CCM as well.

will make another trip tomorrow for both.

my contribution on WMF cutlery...free cos got it from my hubby's D&D couple of yrs ago. we purposely kept it till now to use in new place! :D

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

wa, so lucky!

am really a sucker for WMF though I have never used them before! haha

very nice!!! wats this WMF series called & wats the damage ??

u're asking me about the knife block or the cutleries?

knife block with plastic insert and cutleries all ard 100 each i think.

can't remember cause it was robinson's sale and i was using vouchers, so all **** break loose with the shopping

i never been to SBH before, there have more tiles selection than hafary?

how shall i put it?

SBH has the biggest collection at toh guan. but ID and I concur, they have huge but ordinary tiles.

Hafary has modest but more outstanding design tiles

IMHO la

Edited by ne0mesis