Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

Wow... so fast starting shopping bedding suff already? :o Moving house will be headache if buying many stuff now... just like me... packing my stuff till buay tahan!!

Shopping of unnecessary items is banned for us now LOL

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow... so fast starting shopping bedding suff already? :o Moving house will be headache if buying many stuff now... just like me... packing my stuff till buay tahan!!

Shopping of unnecessary items is banned for us now LOL

haha.. mum, is that you?

but sale lei.. too good to give it a miss ma

haha.. mum, is that you?

but sale lei.. too good to give it a miss ma

Hehe... we got the exactly same thinking... that's why we also bought a lot stuff during the GSS...

but come to packing now :bow: pack till i wanna cry :help:

I would give it a second thought for those unnecessary items...

and from king koil, wife and i moved over to univonna at the other bend to settle our bedframe after good vibes from RT that univonna's workmanship is acceptable. in fact, we were that close to ordering our sofa from univonna at furniture mall previously.

@ 670 sans storage, is still 100+ or 200+ cheaper than the one shortlisted previously at IFC, Englander and definitely much much cheaper than the likes of Massimmo.

choice 1: high headboard and velvet material gives a better lux feeling we feel

IMG_4039.jpg

choice 2: high headboard, bigger squares but PU material. need to change legs to a shorter if we are to choose this

IMG_4038.jpg

however, storage space under the bed seems really a good solution for bulky items. but the price escalates to a hefty $1200 straightaway.

and the design at the storage area is not to our liking either (the headboard design can be replaced with choice 1 or 2). does storage comes without the divider in the middle? the makers mentioned that it cant be done as single piece. anyone knows

IMG_4040copy.jpg

Just to help out a fellow bukit panjang resident, an authorised BLUM supplier is within walking distance to your place. Its Kiang Sing Hong Hardware Suppliers along upper bukit timah road. 828, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678155. Tel: 67600365. I have bought some Blum hardware from them and their prices is around 25% cheaper than listed Blum prices. (You can get official blum pricelist from BLUM HQ in Kaki Bukit).

Hehe... we got the exactly same thinking... that's why we also bought a lot stuff during the GSS...

but come to packing now :bow: pack till i wanna cry :help:

I would give it a second thought for those unnecessary items...

erm... never see coffin no drop tears.

i bought more stuff today! hahaha

those headboards look good, i'm not sure if we can just buy that alone without the divan...hmmm

i can check it out for you cause afterall, they're into customisation too.

Just to help out a fellow bukit panjang resident, an authorised BLUM supplier is within walking distance to your place. Its Kiang Sing Hong Hardware Suppliers along upper bukit timah road. 828, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678155. Tel: 67600365. I have bought some Blum hardware from them and their prices is around 25% cheaper than listed Blum prices. (You can get official blum pricelist from BLUM HQ in Kaki Bukit).

lovely! tks for the heads up!

will have to wait for my id to revert what blum system is he using based on the quotation. then i will check it out with Kiang Sing Hong.

Fabian, how much did ur bathroom fittings cost u? pm if not convenient...... ;)

eh, my bathroom fittings are not completed yet. only managed to get my hansgrohe stuff and that is at 1k damage le

i'm still short of 2 sinks and bowls, 2 equal bowls kitchen sink and a kitchen industrial tap/mixer

sometimes the budget burst not because of the big ticket items... cause that's already factored in.

are those small ad hoc seemingly harmless buys that are cancer to the budget.

ha.... the latest damages done to the pocket

ceiling fan from Alpha bought @ A Lighting. thumbs up for Alex for recommending this design!

see the stainless steel over there. yea, we needed that

CATALOG-ALP-818-5B.jpg

yet another purchase bought solely on aesthetic part only - C.S. Solingen-Galaxy-Knife Block Set from Meyer @ Great World

see the whole single stainless steel piece on each knife? yea, we wanted that long ago!

but we have our WMF knife block, so if anyone interested in buying my knife block, pm me ya!

Galaxy3.jpg

and no way are we ending our shopping without a trip inside iwannagohome. and there, we finally decide to buy our vacuum flask after a 40% discount

is miserable at 750ml capacity but see the stainless steel there? yea, we wanna that.

IMG_4062-1.jpg

highly impulse buying when we see iwannagohome selling at $26 after seeing Lim's Art selling a similar one at over $40 at Holland V.

our kitchen dinings are strictly procelain and this for sure will complement those we bought at Sia Huat.

highly probable that it would be used to serve stir-fry ikan bilis with dark soya only for many meals to come cause we're too broke after spending on the house! ha!

IMG_4063.jpg

and then dinner at IMM and after 45 mins walking at Daiso to digest the dinner, we found ourselves making more purchases.

wife didnt like it but i jus love it to use it to serve cola for friends. bought 6 at one go.

IMG_4065-1.jpg

and if add those earlier purchases made on sat at king koil....

coming wednesday better buy bigger.

hahaha

however, storage space under the bed seems really a good solution for bulky items. but the price escalates to a hefty $1200 straightaway.

and the design at the storage area is not to our liking either (the headboard design can be replaced with choice 1 or 2). does storage comes without the divider in the middle? the makers mentioned that it cant be done as single piece. anyone knows

yup all storage beds need to have support in between to prevent your bed from sinking and 4 hydraulic can hold your bed up better than 2.

yet another purchase bought solely on aesthetic part only - C.S. Solingen-Galaxy-Knife Block Set from Meyer @ Great World

see the whole single stainless steel piece on each knife? yea, we wanted that long ago!

but we have our WMF knife block, so if anyone interested in buying my knife block, pm me ya!

Galaxy3.jpg

pm me the price bro. the knife set looks good! ;)

and no way are we ending our shopping without a trip inside iwannagohome. and there, we finally decide to buy our vacuum flask after a 40% discount

is miserable at 750ml capacity but see the stainless steel there? yea, we wanna that.

wahh.. shopping spreeeeeeeeee... i like!

ehh, at iwannagohome, did u happen to see if they still got a mahjong table on sale? hahaha

and from king koil, wife and i moved over to univonna at the other bend to settle our bedframe after good vibes from RT that univonna's workmanship is acceptable. in fact, we were that close to ordering our sofa from univonna at furniture mall previously.

@ 670 sans storage, is still 100+ or 200+ cheaper than the one shortlisted previously at IFC, Englander and definitely much much cheaper than the likes of Massimmo.

choice 1: high headboard and velvet material gives a better lux feeling we feel

IMG_4039.jpg

choice 2: high headboard, bigger squares but PU material. need to change legs to a shorter if we are to choose this

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4040copy.jpg

bro neo,

u can ask yr carpenter to customise the bed for you. i did mine with 2 large storage drawers to store bedsheets and etc. cost 1K but without the soft cushion headboard lah. cos PVC will tear over time, real leather will spoilt if contact with oil, so the danger of oily scalp rubbing on the headboard.... :notti: