Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

is another entire day spent all for the new house

started off with the "dong tu" at the stroke of 1pm

rushed down to meet ID to see final quote again at 1.45pm (YEAH, final quote seems reasonable enough!)

and shopping all the way from 3pm onwards

and the only damages done for the day are the taps and mixers at Home and Bathroom Building Products.

and what else but Hansgrohe!

Focus E2 Bath Package for common bath

hpa00017.jpg

focusebasinmixer.jpg

focusebathmixer.jpg

Additional ala carte basin and shower mixer from Focus Focus E2 for mbr

and despite all the gentle warnings, we still went ahead with a Raindance E 150 3jet EcoSmart /Unica Set 0.90m.

@ 150mm that means right now, i can only bank on my lower floor, newer estate and a water heater and hope for the best water pressure.

this much more bulkier design definitely does not look as sharp as the other but with the triangular attachment give me another 2-3 cm away from the bar. much needed actually. dont want to feel so near to the wall.

I know, I deserve it if the water pressure does not happen. but faith!!! must have faith! ha

hpb00578.jpg

Hi there!

Your inbox is full so I can't PM you.

Anyway, I also bought the Hansgrohe Focus E2 bath package for common bathroom yesterday but am just wondering how much you paid for yours. Not sure if all the shops sell the package at the same price because I did not get mine from Home & Bathroom (they were closed when I went down yesterday).

My husband has always wanted a rainshower for our master bedroom toilet but we are worried about the water pressure (old flat on the 9th storey) so in the end we took the Focus E2 bath package for the MBR toilet as well. How much did you pay for the Raindance E 150 3jet EcoSmart / Unica Set 0.90m? Does it come with the hand shower?

Kindly PM me if you do not want to disclose the prices on the forum.

Thank you!

Regards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yet another purchase bought solely on aesthetic part only - C.S. Solingen-Galaxy-Knife Block Set from Meyer @ Great World

see the whole single stainless steel piece on each knife? yea, we wanted that long ago!

but we have our WMF knife block, so if anyone interested in buying my knife block, pm me ya!

Galaxy3.jpg

Hi there,

Please PM me the price of the knife set which you have bought - The set looks good!

How much are you selling the WMF set?

Thank you!

pm me the price bro. the knife set looks good! ;)

interested in yr wmf knife block - pm me

Hi there,

Please PM me the price of the knife set which you have bought - The set looks good!

How much are you selling the WMF set?

Thank you!

oh no, must had been the wee hours of the morning!

I meant to sell the C.S. Solingen-Galaxy-Knife Block not my WMF. my bad. sorry, sorry!

pm me if anyone is still interested ya. I'll go clr my inbox now

The bed frame cost 1200 or the whole thing bed frame + mattress cost 1200?

zelly, u asking me abt the customising of the bed ?

the frame itself is 1k. all wood with laminate. i like the solid board underneathe cos those with strips of wood or fabric might give way and i like to know i am sleeping on something solid :sport-smiley-003: got special request ht of the bed is 20 inch plus my own mattress 10inch. i got a whooping 30 inch tall bed !! my prev house, i tot 4 big storage drawer under the bed, new house oni 2 cos space restriction.

hope it helps :yamseng:

Edited by bakchang

oh no, must had been the wee hours of the morning!

I meant to sell the C.S. Solingen-Galaxy-Knife Block not my WMF. my bad. sorry, sorry!

pm me if anyone is still interested ya. I'll go clr my inbox now

PM you!

:sport-smiley-018:

yup all storage beds need to have support in between to prevent your bed from sinking and 4 hydraulic can hold your bed up better than 2.

thinking further, think not so bad cause afterall the quilt can rest it nicely to cover it huh.

u mean buying the storage can daringly ask for 4 hydraulic instead of the normal 2?

wahh.. shopping spreeeeeeeeee... i like!

ehh, at iwannagohome, did u happen to see if they still got a mahjong table on sale? hahaha

haha... my wife went looking for it too but alas, is no longer there le.

how?! we cannot settle for those normal fold majong tables lei. hahaha

bro neo,

u can ask yr carpenter to customise the bed for you. i did mine with 2 large storage drawers to store bedsheets and etc. cost 1K but without the soft cushion headboard lah. cos PVC will tear over time, real leather will spoilt if contact with oil, so the danger of oily scalp rubbing on the headboard.... :notti:

hahah.. u got a point.

but think wife dont see the point.

whole point is to have a headboard to dress up together with the wallpaper.

and i buy her point too.

The bed frame cost 1200 or the whole thing bed frame + mattress cost 1200?

zelly, if you're asking me instead.. is 1.2k jus for headboard with storage (2 hydraulics)

u have better lobang? ha

PM you!

:sport-smiley-018:

sorry sorry, PMed you only today.

hahah.. u got a point.

but think wife dont see the point.

whole point is to have a headboard to dress up together with the wallpaper.

and i buy her point too.

Can do what pinktini do, changable head board cushion, then any design also can lah. Just get someone to make different designs with different fabrics.

zelly, if you're asking me instead.. is 1.2k jus for headboard with storage (2 hydraulics)

u have better lobang? ha

Just curious, as we got a teak wood king size bed frame instead. My hubby found it a hassle to push the bed up to access the items in the bed esp you have made the bed up properly. He prefers having beds with legs so that he can still put things in plastic boxes and push below the bed (easy access).

Edited by Zelly

haha... my wife went looking for it too but alas, is no longer there le.

how?! we cannot settle for those normal fold majong tables lei. hahaha

yayaaya, i also don't want the normal folding type. cos my mum's mj table is solid man, wood one, so i'm kinda spoilt alr. hahaha too used to playing on that. and the normal table hor, just need someone to accidently smack it, all the tiles will drop down. -_-

Just to help out a fellow bukit panjang resident, an authorised BLUM supplier is within walking distance to your place. Its Kiang Sing Hong Hardware Suppliers along upper bukit timah road. 828, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678155. Tel: 67600365. I have bought some Blum hardware from them and their prices is around 25% cheaper than listed Blum prices. (You can get official blum pricelist from BLUM HQ in Kaki Bukit).

neomesis, Sorry hijack your thread..

I check with the Blum supplier, not cheaper leh? It's exactly the same price listed on the pricelist my ID photocopied for me.. must say secret password is it? :P

thinking further, think not so bad cause afterall the quilt can rest it nicely to cover it huh.

u mean buying the storage can daringly ask for 4 hydraulic instead of the normal 2?

no lah, i mean storage must come in 4 hydraulic. if 2 i think cannot support the whole bed weight :P

Did you go down to the shop personally or call? I simply went there one day when I was free and bought the hinges and dampers without even bargaining. They just simply sold the stuffs to me without questions. If you have called, then it is possible that they just simply gave you the standard reply. When you are there physcially ready to buy and they will give you the discounted price?

neomesis, Sorry hijack your thread..

I check with the Blum supplier, not cheaper leh? It's exactly the same price listed on the pricelist my ID photocopied for me.. must say secret password is it? :P

]Just curious, as we got a teak wood king size bed frame instead. My hubby found it a hassle to push the bed up to access the items in the bed esp you have made the bed up properly. He prefers having beds with legs so that he can still put things in plastic boxes and push below the bed (easy access).

was thinkin of jus having plastic boxes too, but scare dust

yayaaya, i also don't want the normal folding type. cos my mum's mj table is solid man, wood one, so i'm kinda spoilt alr. hahaha too used to playing on that. and the normal table hor, just need someone to accidently smack it, all the tiles will drop down. -_-

so let me know if you have gd lobang for nice mj tables ya!

no lah, i mean storage must come in 4 hydraulic. if 2 i think cannot support the whole bed weight :P

4 hydraulics in total? till date, i only see 2 lei

was thinkin of jus having plastic boxes too, but scare dust

so let me know if you have gd lobang for nice mj tables ya!

4 hydraulics in total? till date, i only see 2 lei

me too, only saw one set on each side. where are the other 2 sets positioned?

DAY 14 - What a hacktus huh

cause is really a hiatus with my reno!

but to cut the long story short, hey hey.. hacking are all done (it better) finally!

entrance to kitchen hacked widened and touched up. also making way for the kitchen cabinets, flushing together with the bomb shelter

hackingcompleted1.jpg

another kitchen wall hacked and touched up to anticipate for open kitchen

hackincompleted2.jpg

mbr door frame removed and moved front. partial wall for wiw room hacked to make way for sliding glass

IMG_4109.jpg

tiling works has also commenced slightly on common toilet but...

IMG_4104.jpg

while i am open to different tiling layout and did share the idea of creating a taller bathroom by laying the tiles vertically, i remember id and i reverted back to horizontally in order to have the lines meet nicely. cause if you notice, the length of the feature wall tiles are slightly longer than the white ones beside it. the tiler already skillfully catch the line nicely at eye level but needless to say, some alignment would be off for the rest.

wife is worried that the floor tiles line would be even harder to catch together with the wall tiles' alignment. so wife insist that we halt the tiling works coming tues and asked if the the tiles are able to place the conventional horizontal way. I too share her concern but can't help feeling that hey, it may turn very nice doing the tiles this way! comments anyone? hai.. shall see how.

if all is good then,

am expecting the team to be going full swing with the tiling works for the rest of the week!

Edited by ne0mesis

meanwhile, the hiatus caused further hacking in another place - in my already not-very-deep-pocket

Talis S² - Single Lever Kitchen Mixer DN15 with pull-out spout

TalisS2.jpg

Elkay EC-22104 (Doble Equal Bowl - Undermount) Kitchen Sink

22104-02.jpg

now can someone tell me if i'm seeing things?

jus uploaded the sink pic and realised the bottom of the sink is not smooth but striped?!

jia latz la like that! must call up and check liao

wife and i also fancy another potentially "will ganna niam" purchase, but we have yet to commit for.

see and you shall know

Stainless Steel Dining Bench

ssbench-1.jpg

d a r n... 3.22 in the morning.

shall be patriotic and sing national anthem before i hit the bed. HA

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!