Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

fwah....i really count my blessings that my neighbour didnt complain during my course of home reno. Either that or my ID did a superb job of PR-ing. or just SBC. (simply bo chup) :drunk:
eh eh EH.... rubbing salt into wound issit. hahahaha

mayb 4th floor huh. noise is easily noticable. tat's why i kip gannaing

woah! looking good! ;)
Thank you!

:good: nicely done on hiding the trunking, lucky ur house is big enough that the padded walls dun like a lab rat's maze :P !
actually the boxing all in all did make the house look slightly smaller.

so much so we actually recalled our id back from malaysia one sunday and we were assured through a simulation exercise to determine any more space to be freed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh eh EH.... rubbing salt into wound issit. hahahaha

mayb 4th floor huh. noise is easily noticable. tat's why i kip gannaing

Thank you!

actually the boxing all in all did make the house look slightly smaller.

so much so we actually recalled our id back from malaysia one sunday and we were assured through a simulation exercise to determine any more space to be freed

wah, the residents and the nursery in yr blk very meow leh, they seems to forget that they oso do reno last time :( my downstair is a childcare but hengz they quite ok, just came up to tell my contractor no to do hacking or super noisy work between 1 to 3 pm cos kids napping time....

Hi,

I went Bacera yest and was quoted $399 by a lady for the Arino W.C. Can i ask which lady served you?

our water closets for mbr hunting took us to royal franco, universal union and bacera rainyesterday. disclaimer: not the usual packages and is a little irritating expensive.

royal franco has the regular packages but the uncle and us didnt really click so was a matter of ask and go. and yet again, the exact same wc design we want for our common toilet is from another brand, this time round Magnum. brutally honest after hearing from so many sales uncles and aunties? they' all PRC made lei..

over at universal union, some hope offered as we spotted 2 that caught our eyes for the mbr

IXISS

IMG_4141.jpg

Velin

IMG_4142.jpg

Johnson Suisse - i almost jumped when i rested my bum on it cause it was really not comfy at all!

JSComoWC.jpg

and it was a unheard one in RT - Bacera that we stayed the longest and was served by a nice lady who took time to really toured with us in this 2 storey shop.

plentiful of wcs and basins designs to look at and it was there our eyes set on this;

Arino WC-Caprio - with Giberit (does it work for wcs? tot meant for concealed sys only) system

IMG_4165.jpg

interrupted by another sales, the nice lady excused herself and kept apologising during the almost half an hour wait for her to finish that sales. doesn't matter cause wife and i really simulated and dry-run our big business by sitting at the wcs we want for the whole duration of waiting.

confirmed the sitting is definitely comfortable.

is the price we're not comfortable with. all above $350 per piece for the above

HAIZ...

Hi,

I went Bacera yest and was quoted $399 by a lady for the Arino W.C. Can i ask which lady served you?

I was served by Grace. tell her Fabian of Jelebu road recommended you and see if she can give you the price i bought from her or not.

gd luck!

smoothly? nt tat quite actually.

but not my id's fault for sure.

cause apparently, some residents and the nursery in my block are so anal bout noise that they keep complaining to town council! even today!

each complain would mean a few hours downtime cause apparantly town council would call my id to stop works first.

this is literally driving my id to the brink of exasperation i tell u.

i mean if i dont drill when doing my electrical works, how the sheet am i going to complete my reno?!

not to mention carpentry works which is going to happen this week.

only make matters worse now that 5th floor is also doing reno too.

agghhhh!!! maddening

Hai, sama sama la, my idiot neighbour came over and complained about the noise. Even better, she dared to say "After 5pm cannot do noisy works!" WTF?! When her reno was going on I never scream or anything. And the paper clearly states that renovation works are allowed until 6pm. My contractor said that if she does that again, he will tell her to go ahead and report to the police. I think if she comes over to complain while I'm there, I'm going to tell her off, because she and her husband like to SCREAM and ARGUE and THROW THINGS at each other in the middle of the night... like 1-2am kind of timing...argue until whole block and opposite can hear lor. B****. My immediate neighbours also never complain lor (but then, I'm on good terms with them, so...)!

Dunno why people can't seem to live and let live. Hope you have the issue resolved? Or are they still complaining?

Hai, sama sama la, my idiot neighbour came over and complained about the noise. Even better, she dared to say "After 5pm cannot do noisy works!" WTF?! When her reno was going on I never scream or anything. And the paper clearly states that renovation works are allowed until 6pm. ... <snip>

:o Har??

I tot was "After 10pm" :o den cannot make noise

... ooops... :P

:o Har??

I tot was "After 10pm" :o den cannot make noise

... ooops... :P

Nope, after 6pm... After 10pm ah... want to do ANYTHING LOUD also cannot, liddat very difficult leh... :P

Thanks Fabian,

But i oredi bought it at $399 b4 gst! Got it fm this lady, Rowena. Geez, so they anyhow whack the prices there?

Looks like i'll hv to go back to shoot some fire wahaha. Now i feel i may be over charged for alot of things.

Grrrr....

I was served by Grace. tell her Fabian of Jelebu road recommended you and see if she can give you the price i bought from her or not.

gd luck!

:bangwall:

Hai, sama sama la, my idiot neighbour came over and complained about the noise. Even better, she dared to say "After 5pm cannot do noisy works!" WTF?! When her reno was going on I never scream or anything. And the paper clearly states that renovation works are allowed until 6pm. My contractor said that if she does that again, he will tell her to go ahead and report to the police. I think if she comes over to complain while I'm there, I'm going to tell her off, because she and her husband like to SCREAM and ARGUE and THROW THINGS at each other in the middle of the night... like 1-2am kind of timing...argue until whole block and opposite can hear lor. B****. My immediate neighbours also never complain lor (but then, I'm on good terms with them, so...)!

Dunno why people can't seem to live and let live. Hope you have the issue resolved? Or are they still complaining?

so mean!!! like they can make noise but others can't is it. hai..

no news mean good news. keeping my fingers crossed

cause carpentry starts next week

oh well... there are jus all sorts of weird and unreasonable folks around.

when i was small, i remember my immediate neighbour actually start cooking meals in the wee hours of the morning. yes, frying fish and stir frying vegetables at 2am. ???

Nope, after 6pm... After 10pm ah... want to do ANYTHING LOUD also cannot, liddat very difficult leh... :P

just don't whack the nail into the hole too hard lor.

wahahahaha

Thanks Fabian,

But i oredi bought it at $399 b4 gst! Got it fm this lady, Rowena. Geez, so they anyhow whack the prices there?

Looks like i'll hv to go back to shoot some fire wahaha. Now i feel i may be over charged for alot of things.

Grrrr....

:bangwall:

i can't say they anyhow whack la.. cause i compared prices and in the end since grace served us quite well, i asked if she can match the price i want.

so yeap, meeting each other half way.

Day Laminates - When life gives you Floorrich make laminates

roomslaminates.jpg

TOP: before and after pics in the rooms

WIWroom.jpg

TOP: particularly like the box up in my wiw! before and after pics of boxing up and different views of the soon-to-be WIW room

IMG_4426.jpg

TOP: MBR with the new false ceiling and laminates. and with sheer luck, our floor laminates matches with our window frames to a T!

apart from the irritating shower screen that id seemingly seems stuck for ideas at the common bath, carpentry works is next and last on the list i hope! so...

coming next... the never revealed 3D pics

Edited by ne0mesis

Day Laminates - When life gives you Floorrich make laminates

what?! no review on laminates...such a lengthy thread for choices on butt comfort, but nothing at all for your feet??

what?! no review on laminates...such a lengthy thread for choices on butt comfort, but nothing at all for your feet??

is ID's doing, he went deeper, he did an inception and planted an idea....

an idea that once taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate...

Floorrich is good and good for us solely and wholly. ha

for now, i can only see and feel. and so far, both senses have no abject refusal to the materials presented... and honestly, we like it!

now, don't be angry liao k.

hahaha

Edited by ne0mesis

is ID's doing, he went deeper, he did an inception and planted an idea....

an idea that once taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate...

Floorrich is good and good for us solely and wholly. ha

LOL... Love this movie - regret not watching it twice!

Nice choice of flooring colour. Looks bright and breezy, esp in your MBR as you have two sets of windows! And the colour matches the window frames too... :good:

The more I see white painted doors, the better they look :) Decided against staining ours - just go for wihite. Can't go wrong. Heh.

Eh, quick upload your 'never revealed' 3D pics!