Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:P his work... in a way too :P

but Buying THE Bench :dribble: will be 100% Your Way :thumbs up:

hanah! will buy the stainless steel bench OK! hahaha

otherwise, think the few of you all will boycott my blog man. ha

sometimes arguing with ID can be fun... then end up they win coz they'll say it's our job to know what looks good... blah blah blah!

you should see him grinning from ear to ear when he said he's right about choosing that dining lighting man!

then when i was sharing with him my rectification works, he said he wasnt listening cause he was looking at the island! kaoz

haha.. ok ok kudos to him for making a trip down with us to lightcraft on a weekend.

kudos to wife too who googled hard enough to spot lightcraft too.

make sure your ID gives you good quality paint for the white walls, and not the cheap matex emulsion.

duly noted.

tomorrow second coat of paint.

will make sure i spot the ICI white paint.

otherwise, i make sure ID will get 10 x jia latz jia latz.

hahaha

agree with ur ID - dun spoil his work... :lol: ur place looking really good!

ok ok, done deal. haha

tks butter!

U can try Gnee Hong and see if they have that similar beige lush lush dining chair

beige dining chair?

think i got the lobang GH from you mama anyway.

and yes, so happened I dropped by GH today and bought my 2 dining chairs

point to note, the same chair at Red Apple? they are selling at $198! I bought at $50 and that's inclusive of GST.

you're BACK! i tot you got lost in your garden!

ya, the idea is to have a decent family dinner on the dining table. thus the bigger size.

below the dining are 2 power points btw. so yea, steamboat is anytime! haha

you're not keeping up, giraffe.. is not really concrete concrete per se. is a laminate actually but well, ya, the effect is there which is gd. HA

we're aiming for stainless steel bench to fulfill the theme in the house, then another 2 individual ones to liven up the atmosphere

Yes...i'm back..was lost in my jungle of boxes and the kids' lego blocks.

That is well thought out.. Not only dinner parties, you can also do breakfast, tea and supper parties, just include electric bbq grill, teppanyaki, sandwich maker, waffle maker, popcorn machine etc on your house warming gift registry. From 2 power points, out come a myriad of possibilities. Cool!

I admit i was speed reading through the blog but i was aware that the perfect compromise between Mr and Mrs NeO was DXN 5323X. I was speed typing too..i meant to say your TADAO Concrete Island. Hmm Tadao Island sounds nice..makes you feel like a millionaire.

Good choice on the SS bench and chairs. Two chairs enough? Btw saw the SS bench in one of the nicer furniture shop in Dempsey rd.....only one advice, its worth it to live with only one arm and leg. (Disclaimer : only my personal opinion, follow the advice at your own physical and financial risk).

That is well thought out.. Not only dinner parties, you can also do breakfast, tea and supper parties, just include electric bbq grill, teppanyaki, sandwich maker, waffle maker, popcorn machine etc on your house warming gift registry. From 2 power points, out come a myriad of possibilities. Cool!

I admit i was speed reading through the blog but i was aware that the perfect compromise between Mr and Mrs NeO was DXN 5323X. I was speed typing too..i meant to say your TADAO Concrete Island. Hmm Tadao Island sounds nice..makes you feel like a millionaire.

Good choice on the SS bench and chairs. Two chairs enough? Btw saw the SS bench in one of the nicer furniture shop in Dempsey rd.....only one advice, its worth it to live with only one arm and leg. (Disclaimer : only my personal opinion, follow the advice at your own physical and financial risk).

actually make it 4 power points. cause the lower part of the wall behind the island, there's 2 default powerpoints too. hmm..

but we didnt want wires running everywhere and worse someone tripping over dinner, so planted those 2 below the island.

so tat would mean i need 2 electric bbq grills, 2 teppanyakis, 2 sandwich makers, 2 waffle makers, 2 popcorn machines. haaha

ya.. you're really speeding cause that liner seems incoherent liao. ha

we wanna 3 to flank the dining table but 2 to give it a more individualistic feeling - one for missus and one for me.

the bench also to give a more individualistic feel to it - for the guests. hahaha. selfishly evil

yes, my wife is prepared to give away 2 arms for the ss bench too. she said that way can avoid doing the dishes too. - -|||

...<snip>... she said that way can avoid doing the dishes too. - -|||

:P i tot dats wat husbands are created for... :o

dats why Man created dishwashers (for us)

and Vacuum for wifey...

:P :P

:o*run and hides*

tomorrow second coat of paint.

will make sure i spot the ICI white paint.

otherwise, i make sure ID will get 10 x jia latz jia latz.

hahaha

Matex is by Nippon... but real cheap, cost less than $50 for 20-litre.

you can also live with only just one kidney.... better return on investment? heheheh

actually make it 4 power points. cause the lower part of the wall behind the island, there's 2 default powerpoints too. hmm..

but we didnt want wires running everywhere and worse someone tripping over dinner, so planted those 2 below the island.

so tat would mean i need 2 electric bbq grills, 2 teppanyakis, 2 sandwich makers, 2 waffle makers, 2 popcorn machines. haaha

ya.. you're really speeding cause that liner seems incoherent liao. ha

we wanna 3 to flank the dining table but 2 to give it a more individualistic feeling - one for missus and one for me.

the bench also to give a more individualistic feel to it - for the guests. hahaha. selfishly evil

yes, my wife is prepared to give away 2 arms for the ss bench too. she said that way can avoid doing the dishes too. - -|||

yours in one other house I would love to see in person.. it has so much personality and thought!

only thing though, the bench will make your guest feel they're not welcome to stay long... back ache!!!

:P i tot dats wat husbands are created for... :o

dats why Man created dishwashers (for us)

and Vacuum for wifey...

:P :P

speaking of which, d a m n haben buy my philip vacuum cleaner!

haha

Matex is by Nippon... but real cheap, cost less than $50 for 20-litre.

then i can only hope that the paint is nippon nippon and not nippon matex cause i believe i wont be in time to see the actual paint.

but so far with my id, yet to see any short changed of materials la. cross my fingers!

Wah $50 as compared to $198! Show pics pls.

coming soon

coming soon...

you can also live with only just one kidney.... better return on investment? heheheh

yours in one other house I would love to see in person.. it has so much personality and thought!

only thing though, the bench will make your guest feel they're not welcome to stay long... back ache!!!

paying the reno bills is already causing me internal hemorrhage, now i have to even lose a kidney? hahaha

thank you for your kind words patsy. is a relieved to know that our design together with id is turning out fine and close to the 3ds drawings.

not to worry bout the bench, to divert the body aches away, we are getting a really comfortable sitting cushion from muji to rest the bottom and most important of all, good food!

Edited by ne0mesis

DAY: WE'RE ALMOST THERE

certain degree of narcissism i must admit,

when you are sitting solitary,

by the almost cantilevered island,

feeling the spot light above you flirting to the psychedelic tunes of Florence + The Machine "You're Got The Love" XX remix,

while you engulf all the delightful panoramic visuals your eyes can lay eyes to.

a smile, a grin, a smirked released almost discreetly careful not to disturb this;

this moment, this now.

yes, narcissim on a grander scale,

yes, the day we're almost there,

yes, I've got the love to share

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

DAY: WE'RE ALMOST THERE

certain degree of narcissism i must admit,

when you are sitting solitary,

by the almost cantilevered island,

feeling the spot light above you flirting to the psychedelic tunes of Florence + The Machine "You're Got The Love" XX remix,

while you engulf all the delightful panoramic visuals your eyes can lay eyes to.

a smile, a grin, a smirked released almost discreetly careful not to disturb this;

this moment, this now.

yes, narcissim on a grander scale,

yes, the day we're almost there,

yes, I've got the love to share

IMG_4603.jpg

That is the chair u got from GH? Swee ah! :wub: Initially i also want to get something like that but my dining table very short, might not be able to put in 2 chairs (side by side).