ne0mesis

Fx-ea

$298 nia. cheap cheap! :yamseng:

so who will lugi more ah? haha

:o WOOAH!! :o

You buying THE Artichoke Lamp? :dribble:

Woo!! $$!!

:sport-smiley-004:

chill chill... am not. haha.. artist's impression only.

i do not have such high ceiling to hang an artichoke lighting too.

however, after much debate and in-dept discussion with id and by chance a lighting consultant.. we got ourselves a customised 4ft lighting feature to flank along the kitchen island cum dining. Collection at Lightcraft today!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
our water closets for mbr hunting took us to royal franco, universal union and bacera rainyesterday. disclaimer: not the usual packages and is a little irritating expensive.

royal franco has the regular packages but the uncle and us didnt really click so was a matter of ask and go. and yet again, the exact same wc design we want for our common toilet is from another brand, this time round Magnum. brutally honest after hearing from so many sales uncles and aunties? they' all PRC made lei..

over at universal union, some hope offered as we spotted 2 that caught our eyes for the mbr

IXISS

IMG_4141.jpg

Velin

IMG_4142.jpg

Johnson Suisse - i almost jumped when i rested my bum on it cause it was really not comfy at all!

JSComoWC.jpg

and it was a unheard one in RT - Bacera that we stayed the longest and was served by a nice lady who took time to really toured with us in this 2 storey shop.

plentiful of wcs and basins designs to look at and it was there our eyes set on this;

Arino WC-Caprio - with Giberit (does it work for wcs? tot meant for concealed sys only) system

IMG_4165.jpg

interrupted by another sales, the nice lady excused herself and kept apologising during the almost half an hour wait for her to finish that sales. doesn't matter cause wife and i really simulated and dry-run our big business by sitting at the wcs we want for the whole duration of waiting.

confirmed the sitting is definitely comfortable.

is the price we're not comfortable with. all above $350 per piece for the above

HAIZ...

Did you buy the Arino WC-Caprio WC? If yes, it looks very nice! Where and how much did you pay for it (with or without 7% GST). Thanks......

Did you buy the Arino WC-Caprio WC? If yes, it looks very nice! Where and how much did you pay for it (with or without 7% GST). Thanks......

yes yes, we bought cause it looks so neat to our eyes. giberit is a bonus for us!

you got pm.

atas, cosmopolitan, sophisticated and timeless.

yea, you got pretty much of it my wife and i are trying to acheive. haha

and totally, we were saying we are only daring with colors on the soft furnishings to inject more vibrancy into the house! spot-on, patsy!

It'll be gorgeous!

In fact, you're more daring than I am! My house is predominantly wood colours and white! just used paintings/sofa's and cushions to add some life into it!!

Can't wait for the final product!!

It'll be gorgeous!

In fact, you're more daring than I am! My house is predominantly wood colours and white! just used paintings/sofa's and cushions to add some life into it!!

Can't wait for the final product!!

thank you, thank you..

eh.. daring is hardly a word to us but think we will try to still look young and colorful. haha

and yeap, we can't wait to see how close the final product would be to the 3d pics too!

thank you, thank you..

eh.. daring is hardly a word to us but think we will try to still look young and colorful. haha

and yeap, we can't wait to see how close the final product would be to the 3d pics too!

I'd dare say its gonna come very very close! Both your 3D and onsite pics are looking good! With painting and all done, I'm looking forward to seeing the carpentry! :)

DAY BOXING

IMG_4377.jpg

TOP: false ceiling for house is completed now. this pic is taken recently after painting was completed.

main door painted white too, MK switches in the house (apart from rooms) are installed but lower down to well.. a condo poser/wannabe. ha

I like how bright your house is, and lucky you for having a ceiling high enuff to accommodate a ceiling fan. I'm stuck with a little floor fan tucked at the side of the living room :(

BTW, you are no condo wannabe sir. ~~EA is bigger, more economical, and better than a CONDO~~

DAY BOXING

ok, funny why ppl pay gd money to make themselves wake up 3.00 am in the morning, on a sunday, do a 21km and post this message when they should be sleeping already! enjoy your sunday morning breakfast folks!

Don't worry you are completely sane cuz i ran too! and the bay run is the second of three this year. :)

Your toilet looks super nice! But err... at risk of sounding like a suaku.... what's Geberit?

:o me too

I tot it was a Rodent... oops... :P

dats a Gerbil... :o

Google sez its a toilet flushing mechanism?

dunno... :P:dunno: :dunno:

Your toilet looks super nice! But err... at risk of sounding like a suaku.... what's Geberit?

:o me too

I tot it was a Rodent... oops... :P

dats a Gerbil... :o

Google sez its a toilet flushing mechanism?

dunno... :P:dunno: :dunno:

well you see.. Geberit is notably good for its flushing tech on wall-hung toilet i think, so i jus assume is equally good to have it on our norm w.c lor.

afterall, our w.c can open up and see the technology working inside you know. dont think they will anyhow. haha

bottom line is, our bottom likes it when we sat on it, so hey open champagne and bottoms up! hahaha

I'd dare say its gonna come very very close! Both your 3D and onsite pics are looking good! With painting and all done, I'm looking forward to seeing the carpentry! :)

I like how bright your house is, and lucky you for having a ceiling high enuff to accommodate a ceiling fan. I'm stuck with a little floor fan tucked at the side of the living room :(

BTW, you are no condo wannabe sir. ~~EA is bigger, more economical, and better than a CONDO~~

Don't worry you are completely sane cuz i ran too! and the bay run is the second of three this year. :)

Tks, compliments coming from you the-one-with-the-infinity-island really means a lot! haha.

yes, next up is my real carpentry works!

is it because of your false ceiling? so happen that we only wanna false ceiling at the side and not the entirety, so yea leaving us the option of having it.

but id frowned so badly when we decided to have one. ha..

thankfully, after searching high and low, we found one nice enough to match the house design.

and id finally de-frowned. hahahaha

and still no regrets bout buying a EA till date. you're d a r n right bout that.

hope you clocked a gd timing for the ahm ya.

my line up for the rest of the year?

newton 30, new balance 15, break till my wedding day, follow by standchart 42 and I believe i will attempt for the 3rd time to try complete the 100km Raleigh's society "Let's Take A Walk".

hopefully, the 3rd is a charm and I will finish walking it!

DAY WHEN WOOD WOULD

alas, the day has come where everything takes into forms. behold! the carpentry works;

IMG_4469.jpg

TOP: living room cabinets underway with display feature aka the "gey zuang" area as my wife calls it.

I really like to put up A Peaceful Bomb vase by Taiwanese design duo Owen and Cloud though.

wouldnt be too difficult to look for my unit from downstairs then, just spot the bomb!

IMG_4471.jpg

TOP: living room cabinets' door

IMG_4483.jpg

TOP: laminate used on cabinets in living room

to be continued...

DAY WHEN WOOD WOULD continues...

carpentry works in the kitchen has also commenced;

IMG_4459.jpg

TOP: the usual angle we would capture our kitchen. tic tac door is also in. and the sneak peak of the kitchen island

IMG_4467.jpg

TOP: close up of the new kitchen cabinets. those that follow my tblog, yes this is then the new cabinets. not the flashy red color ones before. ha!

IMG_4468.jpg

TOP: ahhh...... the brand, Brandt and the oven and the microwave

IMG_4483.jpg

TOP: also the same piano gloss white laminate to be used on the cabinets in the kitchen

IMG_4481.jpg

TOP: used on the lil 'C' shelf at the start of the kitchen island. see above first pic

to be continued...

DAY WHEN WOOD WOULD continues...

the long awaited kitchen island and dining has finally emerged;

IMG_4462.jpg

TOP: the island and dining table in full glory. hope to pack in a family of 6 for dinner

IMG_4461.jpg

TOP: where previously was just wall, now an island is born

IMG_4466.jpg

TOP: elkay double equal bowl kitchen sink installed.. really no wrong spending a lil more getting this. luv it.

IMG_4465.jpg

TOP: close up of my dining table

IMG_4479.jpg

TOP: laminate used on the dining table. yes, my only indulgence for my raw, industrial look.

Edited by ne0mesis