Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

hack and hack again,

untill ruins become abode

I will whack anyone who still dare ask me which is before, which is after.

I know, I know..those on the right are before and left are after right? Wah your renovation is fast man. I like the fiery RED kitchen cabinets! You've good taste. Hahahahaha :D

Edited by green giraffe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh...which is before ah??

WAHAHAHAHA......joking joking...

time for me to sit and watch the entertainment... :D

Edited by samgalz

I know, I know..those on the right are before and left are after right? Wah your renovation is fast man. I like the fiery RED kitchen cabinets! You've good taste. Hahahahaha :D

yeah, loved the red kitchen too.. but I think Neo hacked it all away!!

Oh..NeO, you didnt hack it, did you? What a waste!!! That special shade of red is so you, i must say. :P hee hee...

DAY 02

hack and hack again,

untill ruins become abode

beforeafter.jpg

I will whack anyone who still dare ask me which is before, which is after.

Wooooah :o

Your HDB's Before Reno pics... also look very very nice

Can't wait to see the After Reno pics :dribble:

:D

Kvn

ahh the good stuff is coming in liao...time to buy popcorn ;)

Eh...which is before ah??

WAHAHAHAHA......joking joking...

time for me to sit and watch the entertainment... :D

ok is 1.19am friday morning.

sorry peeps, charging weekend ticket pricing liaoz. ha

trust me, if i ever do complete the reno with the fiery red, my fate would be quite similar or WORSE than my before and after hacking pics.

vis-a-vis ganna left right, up down from someone i decided to spend my entire life with.

Oh..NeO, you didnt hack it, did you? What a waste!!! That special shade of red is so you, i must say. :P hee hee...

man, i love RT. everyone knows me so well!

hahahah

Wooooah :o

Your HDB's Before Reno pics... also look very very nice

Can't wait to see the After Reno pics :dribble:

:D

Kvn

erm.. the pics are after the reno liao, didnt giraffe tell you?

ha

yea, 1 more month to after reno pics!

Hey~~ it's my turn to visit your blog nw :P

Our floor plan is similar but i don't have such nice window as yours leh~~ I love the window, but mine is :( haiz~ haha... And we have a island too, and also take is as our dining table....haha... so coincidence ~ this floor plan really difficult to arrange dining table.

I will buy rain shower too. Because i plan to do conceal pipe, that's y the salesgirl and my contractor suggest us to use hansgrohe mixer (will conceal), for long term use, they say if i get normal product, if spoil, i need to hack my whole wall. But other accessories, they suggest me to use normal brand.

All the kitchen and toilet accessories **** expensive~ we gonna have a big hole in our pocket :jawdrop: ~ I understand how you feel ~haha....

looks like ur reno is up to speed. nice. i echo the sentiments of fellow forummers; its a real waste not to keep your fiery red kitchen cabinet, given that u r not into geomancy per se......BUT, knowing u, i'm sure we can expect something up ur sleeve...heh heh heh. :notti: more pics please! :sport-smiley-018:

Hey~~ it's my turn to visit your blog nw :P

Our floor plan is similar but i don't have such nice window as yours leh~~ I love the window, but mine is :( haiz~ haha... And we have a island too, and also take is as our dining table....haha... so coincidence ~ this floor plan really difficult to arrange dining table.

I will buy rain shower too. Because i plan to do conceal pipe, that's y the salesgirl and my contractor suggest us to use hansgrohe mixer (will conceal), for long term use, they say if i get normal product, if spoil, i need to hack my whole wall. But other accessories, they suggest me to use normal brand.

All the kitchen and toilet accessories **** expensive~ we gonna have a big hole in our pocket :jawdrop: ~ I understand how you feel ~haha....

yea, the windows.. one of her-wants when choosing the flat.

and yea, so coincidence, the floor plan really tough to arrange for the dining and island!

btw, i live opposite bukit panjang plaza.

looks like ur reno is up to speed. nice. i echo the sentiments of fellow forummers; its a real waste not to keep your fiery red kitchen cabinet, given that u r not into geomancy per se......BUT, knowing u, i'm sure we can expect something up ur sleeve...heh heh heh. :notti: more pics please! :sport-smiley-018:

expect something up my sleeve eh? i up my sleeve so much my armpits' hair is showing liao man i tell you. hahaha

You are one BIG open book bro, everybody knows you well. haha

that's good. my ultimate aim in RT. to win the hearts and minds of people. haha

wah start reno liao ah. nice! :good:

found your blum supplier yet?

yes, the hack-bomb was set off liao. haha

nt yet found my blum supplier

but am jus wondering... if ID quote me $XX for 1 no. of Blum Runner Track for drawer.... better to clarify issit with Blumotion.. right?

otherwise, without Blumotion, it can be quite cheap.. right?

but am jus wondering... if ID quote me $XX for 1 no. of Blum Runner Track for drawer.... better to clarify issit with Blumotion.. right?

The blum System as I understand it...

Blumotion for door hinges. You clip on this thing on the hinges and the doors will close slowly at the end, ie no slamming. My carpenter provided blumotion hinges for all my cardboards and cabinets at no extra charge. It ranges from $2.41 - $3.91 per blumotion hinge. Try negotiating with your carpenter to throw it in for free.

Tandembox pull-out system - Drawers with soft closing runners. Highly recommended, the feel is great! You will have to pay extra for these drawers. They have 4 kinds of standard drawers and 4 inner drawers depending on the height. I paid $1700+ for 21 drawers with integrated blumotion. Cheaper for carpenter to buy for you.

Servo Drive - expensive and not practical. The drawers kept bumping us at the slightest touch. Quite irritating if you ask me.

for drawers, i think u better check with Blum.

i did not use any drawers from Blum. haha

it was too late when i realise i cannot change the normal ones to Blum ones in the future.

have to change the whole drawer. so have to use the normal ones first.

The blum System as I understand it...

Blumotion for door hinges. You clip on this thing on the hinges and the doors will close slowly at the end, ie no slamming. My carpenter provided blumotion hinges for all my cardboards and cabinets at no extra charge. It ranges from $2.41 - $3.91 per blumotion hinge. Try negotiating with your carpenter to throw it in for free.

Tandembox pull-out system - Drawers with soft closing runners. Highly recommended, the feel is great! You will have to pay extra for these drawers. They have 4 kinds of standard drawers and 4 inner drawers depending on the height. I paid $1700+ for 21 drawers with integrated blumotion. Cheaper for carpenter to buy for you.

Servo Drive - expensive and not practical. The drawers kept bumping us at the slightest touch. Quite irritating if you ask me.

for drawers, i think u better check with Blum.

i did not use any drawers from Blum. haha

it was too late when i realise i cannot change the normal ones to Blum ones in the future.

have to change the whole drawer. so have to use the normal ones first.

kudos to all blumnatics! will definitely make thorough homework before deciding!

man, RT... love is all around. haha

wanting to spread the love around too, hope this wet chilly sunday late morning posting catches some late birds trying to find out more bout king koil's warehouse sale.

certainly a wide selection of items that can be bought from there, from mattresses, furnitures to linens but coming from a warehouse sale, you may want to discount the designs available or the therelackof. but items like additional pillows, duvet or tops is definitely quite a decent buy i feel. perhaps the most puzzling thing i saw at king koil yesterday was the so many people there not for mattress or linens but bras!?

oh, if i may add, this just in. reading from giraffe's post, thread counts may be misleading ya. am a tad too late cause i bought mine. anywayz..

Q size duvet (Bought @ $139 $70)

IMG_4058.jpg

Q size set (1 duvet cover, 1 sheet, 2 pillow shams & 2 bolster cases bought @ $80)

IMG_4057.jpg

Pillow protector (set of 2 @ $15)

IMG_4059.jpg

Edited by ne0mesis