Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys,

just wondering if it's possible to engage our own tiler instead of through contractor or ID when we renovate our flat (newly completed flat)? Usually which stage of renovation does the tiling starts for new flat?

Anyone can recommend a good tiler? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys,

just wondering if it's possible to engage our own tiler instead of through contractor or ID when we renovate our flat (newly completed flat)? Usually which stage of renovation does the tiling starts for new flat?

HI, i have pm-ed you ... please clear your doubts with him ...

HI, i have pm-ed you ... please clear your doubts with him ...

Hi, can you please PM me the contact for the tiler? Thanks!

Hi, can you please PM me the contact for the tiler? Thanks!

I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done :) They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff :horse:

I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done :) They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff :horse:

can pm me pls/// :paint:

Hi guys,

Tiling usually starts first if there's no hacking work involved. Following that would be cleaning and washing of the layed tiles for default inspection. Make sure you have e check carefully for any form of finishes that u r not happy with so that the tiler can rectify them on the spot. The inspection is quite crucial becos if a default is found in critical places especially when carpentries have moved in, its very hard to rectify and at times tilers and workers have to go great lengths to rectify the minor default. just my 2 cent knowledge :)