Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally my furnitures r here, but the delivery cum carpenter and painter all on the same day v chaotic, but lucky got banned to help me, everything finally settle! well, minus the cleaning part. :P

messy living rm

IMG_0126.JPG

display planks and clock from IKEA

IMG_0127.JPG

close up pic of dining table (but upside down. lol..)

IMG_0128.JPG

new mattress and additional planks installed on top of bedside table

IMG_0129.JPG

now left cleaning and shifting stuffs over. many thanks to my colleagues who helped me a lot, especially banned and jessnwing. hmm... sounds like delivering speech for getting award.. haha...

tat's y i din ask u to help me clean. wahaha..

LOL... have you bought your mops? :lol:

btw wanna ask you... you used to use those 3M adhesive strips to put up the wedding portrait on the wall, rite? how big is your portrait? wanna see if i can use the 3M strips too... hee hee thanks :)

LOL... have you bought your mops? :lol:

btw wanna ask you... you used to use those 3M adhesive strips to put up the wedding portrait on the wall, rite? how big is your portrait? wanna see if i can use the 3M strips too... hee hee thanks :)

My wedding photos are not up yet!! hahhaa think its best to nail up it??

Finally my furnitures r here, but the delivery cum carpenter and painter all on the same day v chaotic, but lucky got banned to help me, everything finally settle! well, minus the cleaning part. :P

messy living rm

IMG_0126.JPG

:o Wah :o

Scare me...

I tot got hurricane in your HDB :lol:

My wedding photos are not up yet!! hahhaa think its best to nail up it??

i dun want to use nails... that's why asking about the 3M picture strips mah haha :P remember Bearlyn said he used for ~1yr with no prob....

i dun want to use nails... that's why asking about the 3M picture strips mah haha :P remember Bearlyn said he used for ~1yr with no prob....

i go hm measure the width n length and the type of hook i used then i reply here.

messy living rm

IMG_0126.JPG

display planks and clock from IKEA

IMG_0127.JPG

close up pic of dining table (but upside down. lol..)

IMG_0128.JPG

new mattress and additional planks installed on top of bedside table

IMG_0129.JPG

now left cleaning and shifting stuffs over. many thanks to my colleagues who helped me a lot, especially banned and jessnwing. hmm... sounds like delivering speech for getting award.. haha...

Nice table!

Your coffee table bought yet?

yo marsh, i measure liao. my wedding portrait is 36cm x 90cm, and use 1x 2kg big hook from 3M. my wife says it's more than enuff cos last time she hang a heavier 1000pcs jigsaw with frame using the same hook, stay up on the wall more than 4 years oso nothing happen.