Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

or does BunBun mean is it worth to get an iPad just to read manga....? :P

she meant, don't know worth doing work on it as well. for manga, its definitely worth it for someone that loves them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
she meant, don't know worth doing work on it as well. for manga, its definitely worth it for someone that loves them.

i used to have a whole room of manga books... back in hostel days, my friends came to my room daily to read comics, like library hahahaha :lol: now only my favourite ones sit in the storeroom, while the rest gave out to frens when i shifted out from hostel....... :(

Well I mean is

1. Read mangas ONLINE - Die die must have mangas to read :P

2. Surf the net

3. Doing projects/work related stuff on it.

HOW?

Well I mean is

2. Surf the net

HOW?

oh, if read online, then won't use up the capacity. then get 16GB would be enough loh. music leh? if not much music then ok loh.

will Jaden be too short for the sensor to capture him? hahahahaha :lol:

hubby tried one game. he was so exhausted after that... maybe Kinect is not meant for pple of our age~ :P

wei...speak for urself hor. i think i older than both of u. i still can play it regularly. and i try to play a few games each time, so long as it works out my whole body. precisely the reason why i bought Kinect instead of Wii.

the recommended min height is 100cm, bt my fren's boy is shorter than that, and the sensor can still sense him. usually he stands about 1.8-2.2 metres away frm the sensor when he plays. and my sensor is mounted on top of my tv at a height of abt 1.4m.

Well I mean is

2. Surf the net

HOW?

feedback from my friend: iPad is great for entertainment but bad for handling work related stuff! hahaha not sure how true cos i haven't tried it myself :)

I also read mangas. I prefer reading from book instead of online . The feeling different leh

yea i agree... reading from book got the "feel" :P that's why i also much prefer manga to anime :lol:

wei...speak for urself hor. i think i older than both of u. i still can play it regularly. and i try to play a few games each time, so long as it works out my whole body. precisely the reason why i bought Kinect instead of Wii.

the recommended min height is 100cm, bt my fren's boy is shorter than that, and the sensor can still sense him. usually he stands about 1.8-2.2 metres away frm the sensor when he plays. and my sensor is mounted on top of my tv at a height of abt 1.4m.

sound like fun leh..... then maybe next time i should get kinect too.

No music - I seldom listen to music one. :P

oh, if read online, then won't use up the capacity. then get 16GB would be enough loh. music leh? if not much music then ok loh.

Hmm even for school work as well? Books take up too much storage, plus waste money buying. Might as well read for free. :P

feedback from my friend: iPad is great for entertainment but bad for handling work related stuff! hahaha not sure how true cos i haven't tried it myself :)

yea i agree... reading from book got the "feel" :P that's why i also much prefer manga to anime :lol:

well he is not much younger than you PLUS he doesn't exercise regularly! i think that's the key point hahahaha :lol:

mounting on top of TV can "cheat" and have shorter distance... all my frens in HK got to mount the sensor highest possible cos the living room is simply too small :P when i test the machine at parents' home, i gotta put the sensor high up, tilt it, and i myself stood at the corridor in order for the sensor to find me...... :wacko:

Hmm even for school work as well? Books take up too much storage, plus waste money buying. Might as well read for free. :P

not sure whether that was iPad's problem, or my fren's problem.... :P but anyway that was her feedback ya~

got this orchid from the market downstairs just before CNY...

5491152056_848b908356_z.jpg

5491234300_cd2af361a1_z.jpg

love orchids... they are so pretty :wub:

but, think i need to get a nicer pot for her :P

Edited by marshmallow

and, after much procrasination, finally mounted the Leifheit 3-in-1 kitchen roll holder that we got from the group buy. thanks to dexfuto again for the lobang :)

5491152102_c76077dd98_z.jpg

it's really handy... finally my kitchen towel is not rolling all over the place on my work top :lol:

got this orchid from the market downstairs just before CNY...

5491152056_848b908356_z.jpg

5491234300_cd2af361a1_z.jpg

love orchids... they are so pretty :wub:

but, think i need to get a nicer pot for her :P

:sport-smiley-004: i love orchid too and i am thinking where i can buy orchid near my new house when i move..... hehehehe..... how much does a pot of orchid cost?