:rofl: Sooo Cute :rofl:

lolz zek ak still rofl~~

Awwwww!! Really very cute! Baby Dumbo!!

Now he has learnt his lesson not to speak ill of me in forums. 8|

huhhhhhh??? my near is n..............ice! im so hen-pecked :unsure:

darkfear, beware...

now titanax turn to learn :P

that's the reason why my hubby dun come forum....wahahahaha

lolz **** hath no fury like all u women!!!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:unsure: !! ?? huh, wat i do ?? !! :unsure:

haha nothing...yet.. when lachesis gets hold of you then u will be dumbo-fied like I am!

Hi Darkfear and MarsBars27,

I have been reading through your blog with interest and sadness. Interest over your choices, progress and Jasons speedy results but sadness over your issues with the credit company.

A few thoughts which may or may not help.

You have been reporting here about the problem since 27th July. You have also mentioned a number of times about going to the meet the minister session. Have you been ?

I agree with your views that the person responsible for you having these problems should be punished but have you actually confirmed that the person in the photo is the person you think it is and more to the point, what about the other person in the photo ?

Put it this way.... What if your good lady wife had gone for a company DnD and had a photo taken with someone there who she really didn't know. This other lady then scams a credit company by taking a loan before moving out of a property. The next owners look up the person facebook and find the picture from the DnD and post it up on the internet saying one of these person is a dirty bugger scammer and there is your wife's face for all to see. Now what if people start acting differently at work to your wife and no-one tells her why or about the photo posted.

Don't get me wrong, I would have nothing to say if you knew which person it was and chopped the other out of the picture. I agree totally with what you are trying to do just don't agree with pulling the second person in the photo in to it.

Personally, if the action you have taken has not seen any results with the credit company then I would register a complaint against the credit company with MAS (include references to ICA and the police reports). I would personally speak to the SPF officer in charge of the case and ask them what needs to happen for them to do anything about the harassment by the credit company. I would then speak to a lawyer and get a letter written to the credit company citing that the person who signed their loan agreement does not own or live at the address they are posting notices at. I would also include the case numbers from ICA, the SPF and MAS. Copies of this letter would also be forwarded to ICA, SPF and MAS (make sure they are cc'd on the letter to the Credit company). Make sure you give a deadline (one or two weeks) for the credit company to respond. List your next step as being to contact your local MP (as the SPF, ICA and MAS will be getting copies it may prompt them to further action). The lawyer you choose to do the letter for you will advise on any other information to include. This will cost you money to get done :( and I agree you should not have to pay for it but, unfortunately sometime the world does not go the way we think it should.

If you refuse to spend any money then try drafting up a letter on your own but be aware, lawyers letter tend to carry more weight with all parties concerned.

As for punishing the person who committed the fraud in the first place, you really need to think how far you are willing to take it, how much money you are willing to spend and what a successful conclusion would be for you.

If you are serious about bringing them to justice, and remember it is the credit company they have defrauded not you, then hire a private investigator to track them down. If you are serious as long as it doesn't cost you any money then let the credit company know that you are willing to testify against the fraudster concerning their usage of your address when they were not the owner (or resident ?).

Again, I agree with what you are trying to do with regards to the credit company and the person responsible for your troubles and I hope some of the above will help.

Congrats on the reno progress and hope you have a wonderful time moving in and enjoying your new home :D .

RB

Hi Darkfear and MarsBars27,

I have been reading through your blog with interest and sadness. Interest over your choices, progress and Jasons speedy results but sadness over your issues with the credit company.

A few thoughts which may or may not help.

You have been reporting here about the problem since 27th July. You have also mentioned a number of times about going to the meet the minister session. Have you been ?

I agree with your views that the person responsible for you having these problems should be punished but have you actually confirmed that the person in the photo is the person you think it is and more to the point, what about the other person in the photo ?

Put it this way.... What if your good lady wife had gone for a company DnD and had a photo taken with someone there who she really didn't know. This other lady then scams a credit company by taking a loan before moving out of a property. The next owners look up the person facebook and find the picture from the DnD and post it up on the internet saying one of these person is a dirty bugger scammer and there is your wife's face for all to see. Now what if people start acting differently at work to your wife and no-one tells her why or about the photo posted.

Don't get me wrong, I would have nothing to say if you knew which person it was and chopped the other out of the picture. I agree totally with what you are trying to do just don't agree with pulling the second person in the photo in to it.

Personally, if the action you have taken has not seen any results with the credit company then I would register a complaint against the credit company with MAS (include references to ICA and the police reports). I would personally speak to the SPF officer in charge of the case and ask them what needs to happen for them to do anything about the harassment by the credit company. I would then speak to a lawyer and get a letter written to the credit company citing that the person who signed their loan agreement does not own or live at the address they are posting notices at. I would also include the case numbers from ICA, the SPF and MAS. Copies of this letter would also be forwarded to ICA, SPF and MAS (make sure they are cc'd on the letter to the Credit company). Make sure you give a deadline (one or two weeks) for the credit company to respond. List your next step as being to contact your local MP (as the SPF, ICA and MAS will be getting copies it may prompt them to further action). The lawyer you choose to do the letter for you will advise on any other information to include. This will cost you money to get done :( and I agree you should not have to pay for it but, unfortunately sometime the world does not go the way we think it should.

If you refuse to spend any money then try drafting up a letter on your own but be aware, lawyers letter tend to carry more weight with all parties concerned.

As for punishing the person who committed the fraud in the first place, you really need to think how far you are willing to take it, how much money you are willing to spend and what a successful conclusion would be for you.

If you are serious about bringing them to justice, and remember it is the credit company they have defrauded not you, then hire a private investigator to track them down. If you are serious as long as it doesn't cost you any money then let the credit company know that you are willing to testify against the fraudster concerning their usage of your address when they were not the owner (or resident ?).

Again, I agree with what you are trying to do with regards to the credit company and the person responsible for your troubles and I hope some of the above will help.

Congrats on the reno progress and hope you have a wonderful time moving in and enjoying your new home :D .

RB

Hey RB, thanks for all your well wishes and comments :D it is really heartening to see positive comments over our home's design! :P Jason has indeed been a great source of ideas and comfort, knowing that our home is in his safe hands..

Regarding the photo, I've sent it to the seller's agent and he has confirmed that the person on the LEFT side (slightly plump) is Samson Gellido who has stayed as a tenant at my current house 2 years back. My apologies that I have not updated that particular page, and I will proceed to do so with haste. Thanks for your reminder!

Regarding the Meet the MP session, I've decided to withhold going to them until I hit a roadblock with SPF's actions (or inaction). Fortunately, I did not need to fork out money for a lawyer's letter, albeit wasted some time and energy, because I've managed to get both ICA and SPF to both call Eurohub Credit to STOP their harassment. They have since stopped, after a total of 8 letters. As it is, because of the duress they have caused me, I will be issuing a complaint at the Registry of Moneylenders against them for their unscrupulous harassment despite me informing them twice than Samson Gellido is not around, and their suspicious behavious of choosing to come only during the night when all of Jason's workers have gone home. I will also highlight that they obviously have not done their proper due diligence checks before issuing the loan, because under the Rules of Moneylender's Act, they are supposed to do so as a counter terrorism measure. Albeit far-fetched, it would have been a more disastrous consequence if they lent to a terrorist without finding out who they are lending the money to.

Nonetheless, my quarrel with Eurohub is to a smaller extent because they have afterall suffered an injustice as well. My main beef is against Samson Gellido. It is true that he defrauded against Eurohub, and that again is Eurohub's problem for not doing proper customer due diligence checks, and it's up to them whatever civil actions they wish to take against him. If they contact me to take the witness stand against Samson, it would be my utmost pleasure to see justice served to that scumbag. But the fact remains that Reuel Samson Gellido has misused my address to defraud a moneylending company. What if he decides to use it with a loan shark next? I don't see this as a civil case, but rather a criminal case of impersonation and identity theft. Who will safeguard the sanctuary provided by my home if not the SPF, and who can better enforce justice against those who threaten it? As a normal citizen, I have no powers to enforce justice against him even if I manage to hunt him down using a PI. As the custodians of the security for people living in Singapore, I insisted that the SPF take actions because the security of my home is being threatened by this person who is posing to be living at my address.

Hey RB, thanks for all your well wishes and comments :D it is really heartening to see positive comments over our home's design! :P Jason has indeed been a great source of ideas and comfort, knowing that our home is in his safe hands..

Regarding the photo, I've sent it to the seller's agent and he has confirmed that the person on the LEFT side (slightly plump) is Samson Gellido who has stayed as a tenant at my current house 2 years back. My apologies that I have not updated that particular page, and I will proceed to do so with haste. Thanks for your reminder!

Regarding the Meet the MP session, I've decided to withhold going to them until I hit a roadblock with SPF's actions (or inaction). Fortunately, I did not need to fork out money for a lawyer's letter, albeit wasted some time and energy, because I've managed to get both ICA and SPF to both call Eurohub Credit to STOP their harassment. They have since stopped, after a total of 8 letters. As it is, because of the duress they have caused me, I will be issuing a complaint at the Registry of Moneylenders against them for their unscrupulous harassment despite me informing them twice than Samson Gellido is not around, and their suspicious behavious of choosing to come only during the night when all of Jason's workers have gone home. I will also highlight that they obviously have not done their proper due diligence checks before issuing the loan, because under the Rules of Moneylender's Act, they are supposed to do so as a counter terrorism measure. Albeit far-fetched, it would have been a more disastrous consequence if they lent to a terrorist without finding out who they are lending the money to.

Nonetheless, my quarrel with Eurohub is to a smaller extent because they have afterall suffered an injustice as well. My main beef is against Samson Gellido. It is true that he defrauded against Eurohub, and that again is Eurohub's problem for not doing proper customer due diligence checks, and it's up to them whatever civil actions they wish to take against him. If they contact me to take the witness stand against Samson, it would be my utmost pleasure to see justice served to that scumbag. But the fact remains that Reuel Samson Gellido has misused my address to defraud a moneylending company. What if he decides to use it with a loan shark next? I don't see this as a civil case, but rather a criminal case of impersonation and identity theft. Who will safeguard the sanctuary provided by my home if not the SPF, and who can better enforce justice against those who threaten it? As a normal citizen, I have no powers to enforce justice against him even if I manage to hunt him down using a PI. As the custodians of the security for people living in Singapore, I insisted that the SPF take actions because the security of my home is being threatened by this person who is posing to be living at my address.

Well said, darkfear! :thumbs up:

Sometimes, I think ppl will nv understand the "so-called" extreme measures that we, the victims are taking as they are not in our shoes.. :deal:

Well said, darkfear! :thumbs up:

Sometimes, I think ppl will nv understand the "so-called" extreme measures that we, the victims are taking as they are not in our shoes.. :deal:

haha jeffcraze thanks... I think RB is right to show concern for someone i might have innocently maligned, so I've updated my post to show its the fat guy on the left :P

i will make fatty pay for this man 8|

Relax Bro.....cool down a bit....update the progress of the work so u will be more happier :D

Some plumbling works and painting work done...

p1010936e.jpg

L-box and living room painting completed

p1010942.jpg

MBR completed taken w/o flash

p1010943f.jpg

With flash

p1010938y.jpg

Play room w/o flash....Huat Ah!!!

p1010937q.jpg

With flash....laki Huat Ah!!!

p1010939p.jpg

Study room w/o flash

p1010940c.jpg

W/o flash

p1010941y.jpg

With flash

p1010944y.jpg

MBR

p1010945n.jpg

MBR WC

p1010950w.jpg

Bidet spray a bit hard to change the position now due to the drilled hole... :(

p1010946r.jpg

Common bath WC, bidet spray and basin

p1010947z.jpg

Heater

Tomorrow will touch up here and there and also acid wash the whole hse....at least look more cleaner :yamseng:

huat ah!!! indeed **** happy to see the house sui sui now! thanks jason :thumbs up: paisei about the grilles lol... at least i know my house is guarded by very thick grilles LOLz..

sui sui love the paint colours especially the huat red yayyyy haha.. the brown purple and blue all came out sui sui too!

paisei about asking u to move the bidet lower.. it just looks abit funny so high up sigh! i guess as discussed we move low enough for the holder to just cover the drilled hole? thanks ah bro :P

btw are the water pipes in both toilets gonna be painted too? funny to see them copper copper :P

lucky citygas never stand you up like they did to you over at jeff's or else call and scold them liaoz!