Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Kitchen cabinet and island cum bar counter was ready to install....

p1010955n.jpg

p1010956u.jpg

p1010957.jpg

p1010962w.jpg

Internal is grey coloured pvc.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Today just meet a big client and if got the deal, maybe doing not only locally, but also oversea too.

:o Wah :o

Best in Singapore, JB and Overseas

hmm... sounds familiar... :P

PCK%20PCK.gif

Of course there are new things done at your place......will post it later when I'm back home. :D

Thanks for your concern. But everyday also very busy, especially is after the "7th" mth where every nite need to meet hse owners for quotation. Today just meet a big client and if got the deal, maybe doing not only locally, but also oversea too.

haha thanks jason for all ur posting!! so sui sui and nice everything veryyyyyyy excited :P

ai sei gd gd business going on the up liao big overseas deal means u are "there" man haha! hope after 5 years when we wanna reno again u are still affordable!!! :P

Kitchen cabinet and island cum bar counter was ready to install....

p1010962w.jpg

Internal is grey coloured pvc.....

yo bro just a question ah the dish rack is going to come out from the side using roller is it? hmmmm need to ask you later how is everything gonna work lolz! abit confused about how is everything gonna come together! :P

yo bro just a question ah the dish rack is going to come out from the side using roller is it? hmmmm need to ask you later how is everything gonna work lolz! abit confused about how is everything gonna come together! :P

WAAAAAAH :dancingqueen:

I've always wanted one of those kool kitchen pull-out drawers

(always see and drool over in Ikea)

but... dunno leh... izzit ex$?? :unsure:

:unsure:

Some new updates for the reno progress.....

MBR Bath SwingSlide door

Common Bath SwingSlide door

Hi, May I know how much you pay for the 2 SwingSlide doors and where did you get them? They are nice!

WAAAAAAH :dancingqueen:

I've always wanted one of those kool kitchen pull-out drawers

(always see and drool over in Ikea)

but... dunno leh... izzit ex$?? :unsure:

:unsure:

We've never seen it!! Provided FOC by Jason hehe. Shall check it out tonight! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, May I know how much you pay for the 2 SwingSlide doors and where did you get them? They are nice!

Hello Kelvin :D you can check out the whole range at http://www.swingslide.com.sg/aboutus.html

As for the pricing I will need to check back with my contractor Jason, but 2 doors less than $400 i think!

We've never seen it!! Provided FOC by Jason hehe. Shall check it out tonight! :sport-smiley-004:

Hello Kelvin :D you can check out the whole range at http://www.swingslide.com.sg/aboutus.html

As for the pricing I will need to check back with my contractor Jason, but 2 doors less than $400 i think!

Hey Kelvin, don't listen to my wifey haha.. she's confused :rolleyes:

swing and slide doors range from about 350-399 for each piece! if both add up less than 400 jason will have to eat alot more blue pills liao hahaha!

yeah loh exciting ahhaha.. just love nice surprises!

Hey Kelvin, don't listen to my wifey haha.. she's confused :rolleyes:

swing and slide doors range from about 350-399 for each piece! if both add up less than 400 jason will have to eat alot more blue pills liao hahaha!

yeah loh exciting ahhaha.. just love nice surprises!

:D own goal again bro. Ears gonna kena twisted again.

:curse: darkfear, you better watch out later. you can say bye bye to your pretty little dumbo ears now. 8|

Edited by marsbars27

:D own goal again bro. Ears gonna kena twisted again.

wa lao machiam referee like that.. kelong!!!! everyone kayu one out to get me!!!

:curse: darkfear, you better watch out later. you can say bye bye to your dumbo ears now. 8|

NoOoo!!!!

puppy_holds_ears.jpg

wa lao machiam referee like that.. kelong!!!! everyone kayu one out to get me!!!

NoOoo!!!!

puppy_holds_ears.jpg

Btw guys, very nice the way the reno has come along.

I can only start reno in Apr next year.

Btw guys, very nice the way the reno has come along.

I can only start reno in Apr next year.

haha thanks... i think we are both very glad we got jason who is very dedicated and efficient! reading all the other horror stories like ah soon or henry made us realize we are really very fortunate..

how come so long??? and yet you found an ID liao??? efficient sia!

:rofl::rofl:

<--- me waitin for samgalz to appear...

**gets ready oil, salt and vinegar for samgalz to add**

lol and you can get a really big fan to fan the flames too right!!