Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Thks Boss, got it yesterday at yishun 7-11 after talked to your wife. Don't worry, I still havn't bank in the cheque yet. ;)

Roger that on your MBR lighting.

As for the bar counter...^ or V or W is better than ------ or / or \.

No....the LED suppose to be the same. Will check it out, replace it if necessary.

lolz you bought a new phone at 7-11?? and i see from your posting below also died ah? so fast??

I think barcounter let's try the ^ shape can? thanks! Yeah the LED lighting quite different some white some yellow so please help to check out gum sia!

Actually before that, I've sacked 2 carpenters before, left this A-grade carpenter which the price is a bit on the high. Those 2 carpenters had made me loss $ and this A-grade carpenter need to book very early. So sometimes works maybe delayed because of their schedule.

Lesson learnt, good workmanship is hard to find. U are paying me high price not only for good workmanship, but also good quality material and my services. So far, I hope that u felt your money is worth spending. :P Anythings that I have overlooked and need improvement, pls don't be paiseh to let me know. Every house renovation is a learning experience for me.

sure agreed... this A-grade carpenter you talking about is the gruff guy who came our house that day ah hahaha.. yep agreed because we are satisfied with most of the stuff, and whatever we aren't, you would rectify quickly and satisfactorily :D We will do another thorough check on the house soon so can let you know quickly if any changes needed.. do remember to ask us to leave a testimonial for your website!

Hmmm....maybe....maybe not....hmmm........pop small blue pills first then brainstorm it later

hmmm... you mean can do something to eliminate the shadows bro?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

btw... since your HP already RIP-ed, dunno you got my msg to meet on Sat? I informed Keith as well to help pass the msg but I tot put here also... Let us know if you have timeslot on sat to meet to checkout the songcho rack and door handle/lock stuff thanks!

I'm so so sorry about it... :bow: ....my Samsung touch also RIP yesterday....look like I can't use any touch phone....there goes IPhone4...

Jaskel, your electronics, HP and PC, are trying to tell u something.. ;)

They cannot keep up with your hardworkingness, need rest in between.. :P

btw... since your HP already RIP-ed, dunno you got my msg to meet on Sat? I informed Keith as well to help pass the msg but I tot put here also... Let us know if you have timeslot on sat to meet to checkout the songcho rack and door handle/lock stuff thanks!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*heheh*

;) ;)

:P :P

I'm so so sorry about it... :bow: ....my Samsung touch also RIP yesterday....look like I can't use any touch phone....there goes IPhone4...

:lol: looks like darkfear saved on housewarming present :P

Maybe in the afternoon depend on what time the discussion end with Kor69 in the morning.

Jaskel, your electronics, HP and PC, are trying to tell u something.. ;)

They cannot keep up with your hardworkingness, need rest in between.. :P

Ya...me think so too....think X'mas period will go oversea for holiday...but hor....a lot of hse owners also want to move in before X'mas.

Ya...me think so too....think X'mas period will go oversea for holiday...but hor....a lot of hse owners also want to move in before X'mas.

Do what can be done loh.. but more impt, got obligations to your family mah.. cannot be everything abt work..

i'm sure the hse owners wld understand.. ;)

Do what can be done loh.. but more impt, got obligations to your family mah.. cannot be everything abt work..

i'm sure the hse owners wld understand.. ;)

Ya...true...so titanax, darkfear..can I take 1 week leave? :P

Ya...true...so titanax, darkfear..can I take 1 week leave? :P

haha can can bro! after 5 Oct any day how long also can :dancingqueen:

p1020071v.jpg

Even my sub-con also upgraded from using string to laser...me also upgrade myself from using T-5 to LED :P

everything sui sui haha... eh but bro just interested... how the guy make the laser bend upwards man???? (picture measuring backsplash at kitchen cabinets)

Edited by darkfear

haha can can bro! after 5 Oct any day how long also can :dancingqueen:

everything sui sui haha... eh but bro just interested... how the guy make the laser bend upwards man???? (picture measuring backsplash at kitchen cabinets)

Huh...after 5th Oct... :unsure:

The equipment can "Shot" horizontal or vertical..cost ard $900 plus when I asked last time, think now is cheaper liao.