Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Boss, I'm really really sorry about what happened this evening making your wifey frustrated... :bow: I promised its won't happened again. My 2nd hp go crazy so can't receive your wife's call or sms. Need to use Alex's hp to sms titanax also this evening. Now don't know is hp problem or sim card problem. Haiz....maybe should get the "water bottle" hp "Big brother Big" type liao.

Edited by jaskel

Boss, I'm really really sorry about what happened this evening making your wifey frustrated... :bow: I promised its won't happened again. My 2nd hp go crazy so can't receive your wife's call or sms. Need to use Alex's hp to sms titanax also this evening. Now don't know is hp problem or sim card problem. Haiz....maybe should get the "water bottle" hp "Big brother Big" type liao.

Hey bro, guess it's a small problem due to some miscomm ba no worries, just that we got abit gan jiong lolz with all the nightmare possibilities flashing through our minds :wacko:

ya loh i think hp need to change liaoz!! got spare to dahan awhile first? i can lend u if needed but must promise to take care of my trusty ol nokia which i use for ICT :D

thanks for the pix~ went in yesterday and everything looked good! but errr the dining lights missing two tear drop crystals. Just checking if you have reattached using the 4 we collected from A lightings? heard from keith that one of the downlight bulb has "boomzed" in ris low's words.. we will take and exchange with A lightings :D The crystals and frame for mbr we also brought there le! Please remember to ceiling mount the mbr light and be vewy vewy careful with the frame lolz!

The bar counter lights hor.... would it be nicer if it was shaped like a ^ instead? :P need ID's opinion! jia lat i love the entertainment room lights but it seems... not too ideal for mahjong!!! hahaha

Oh yeah the LED in the living room.. looks abit odd because some of the light appear yellow some appear white when the lights are on ! is it supposed to be that effect?

big big rain today!!!

Some of the lighting was also up......

p1010990w.jpg

p1010992f.jpg

p1010993.jpg

did u guys check the lights properly? my skyline light, the top of the roudn frame, the silver coating or whatever it is peeled off alr, den exposed some rusty colour stuff although i believe its not rust. but nevertheless, alex was v nice and immediately send some1 down to collect to bring back to change but it'll only b in bout 2-3 wks time though..

so check properly wor

did u guys check the lights properly? my skyline light, the top of the roudn frame, the silver coating or whatever it is peeled off alr, den exposed some rusty colour stuff although i believe its not rust. but nevertheless, alex was v nice and immediately send some1 down to collect to bring back to change but it'll only b in bout 2-3 wks time though..

so check properly wor

wa sei so fast got thingy liao ah..... yeah we checked all the crystals and frames for all our lights and exchanged quite some bit already.. we will do another round of check to make sure everything fine.. thanks for the heads up!

Today mark a very sad day for me :~ ........RIP my HTC Hp....I'll remember u always and not to get the same model again :bangwall: ... Sorry for those who sms me and I can't reply to u...will get a replacement tomorrow.

No wonder ba. Sent you nice, long and well thot out msg on Sun am and no response :(

Hi Jason, no worries lah. We appreciate your good intentions! And thanks for your call last night :P

Oh btw, my family says your workmanship is very good. haha :good:

The bar counter lights hor.... would it be nicer if it was shaped like a ^ instead? :P need ID's opinion! jia lat i love the entertainment room lights but it seems... not too ideal for mahjong!!! hahaha

yes.. The entertainment room lights not so ideal after all *STARES HARD at darkfear*

The shadows it casts are d.amn disco-like (and honestly quite horrible and makes my head spin). Seeing that we have no other lights in the room, what can we do to brighten up the room for MAHJONG?? It's too late to install other ceiling lights right?? Oh dear :unsure:

:D Yaa!! :D

Just looking at the Pics... can already see that it is very nice

I'm already drooling... :dribble:

:thumbs up:

Hey bro, guess it's a small problem due to some miscomm ba no worries, just that we got abit gan jiong lolz with all the nightmare possibilities flashing through our minds :wacko:

ya loh i think hp need to change liaoz!! got spare to dahan awhile first? i can lend u if needed but must promise to take care of my trusty ol nokia which i use for ICT :D

thanks for the pix~ went in yesterday and everything looked good! but errr the dining lights missing two tear drop crystals. Just checking if you have reattached using the 4 we collected from A lightings? heard from keith that one of the downlight bulb has "boomzed" in ris low's words.. we will take and exchange with A lightings :D The crystals and frame for mbr we also brought there le! Please remember to ceiling mount the mbr light and be vewy vewy careful with the frame lolz!

Oh yeah the LED in the living room.. looks abit odd because some of the light appear yellow some appear white when the lights are on ! is it supposed to be that effect?

big big rain today!!!

Thks Boss, got it yesterday at yishun 7-11 after talked to your wife. Don't worry, I still havn't bank in the cheque yet. ;)

Roger that on your MBR lighting.

As for the bar counter...^ or V or W is better than ------ or / or \.

No....the LED suppose to be the same. Will check it out, replace it if necessary.

Edited by jaskel

Hi Jason, no worries lah. We appreciate your good intentions! And thanks for your call last night :P

Actually before that, I've sacked 2 carpenters before, left this A-grade carpenter which the price is a bit on the high. Those 2 carpenters had made me loss $ and this A-grade carpenter need to book very early. So sometimes works maybe delayed because of their schedule.

Lesson learnt, good workmanship is hard to find. U are paying me high price not only for good workmanship, but also good quality material and my services. So far, I hope that u felt your money is worth spending. :P Anythings that I have overlooked and need improvement, pls don't be paiseh to let me know. Every house renovation is a learning experience for me.

yes.. The entertainment room lights not so ideal after all *STARES HARD at darkfear*

The shadows it casts are d.amn disco-like (and honestly quite horrible and makes my head spin). Seeing that we have no other lights in the room, what can we do to brighten up the room for MAHJONG?? It's too late to install other ceiling lights right?? Oh dear :unsure:

Hmmm....maybe....maybe not....hmmm........pop small blue pills first then brainstorm it later

No wonder ba. Sent you nice, long and well thot out msg on Sun am and no response :(

I'm so so sorry about it... :bow: ....my Samsung touch also RIP yesterday....look like I can't use any touch phone....there goes IPhone4...