Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

:o :o Nooooooo :o :o

faint.gif

bwahahahahaha... poor kor hehehe... jason better quickly apply leave first or else kor oso play same trick!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bwahahahahaha... poor kor hehehe... jason better quickly apply leave first or else kor oso play same trick!!

Wah piang...both of u hor.....applying leave on 24th Dec...will that be fine?

Just back from your place.....not updating or posting anything for tonight till owners view it first...so stay tune.. :notti:

Went down to Hommage at Tai Thong Crescent today, and boy, do we have impeccable timing!! Seems they have just rented another shophouse near their existing shop and converted it into their showroom! :sport-smiley-004:

This newly opened showroom (opened just 2 days ago) really helped us get a better feel of what we saw earlier in their catalogues (sat in all the dining chairs) and after 3 hours with the boss Eric, settled our dining set, 10.5feet wardrobe ( :dancingqueen: ), coffee table and sofa bed!!

Very decisive for our standards! (I think Jason knows best how long our decision-making process is haha)

Some pics:

Entertainment room sofa bed - the hot pink version was the one that initally caught my eye, but we decided that it was too gross and got the safer brown one instead.

IMG_1261.jpg

Dimensions: 200 x 120cm

Dining Set (bought 2 extra chairs) - yes yes we know it's very common but we like it haha.

IMG_1279.jpg

Dimensions: 150 x 90 x 75cm

The dining set was not displayed in the showroom, but got to see the coffee table version and it was pretty nice!

IMG_1281.jpg

Coffee Table for the living room - Nice and classy

IMG_1276.jpg

Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 37cm

Finally, my 10.5feet wardrobe!! :wub::wub::wub:

Got to choose my own combination of shelves and hanging compartments too! Yay!

IMG_1270.jpg

Dimensions: 317.5(L) x 60 (W) x 205cm(H)

Really looking forward to the whole place coming together. Handover in just a little more than 2 weeks!! :dancingqueen:

haha thanks wifey for posting the stuff!!! yeah today was probably the most decisive we've been throughout our reno process.. well maybe not as decisive as when we picked jason to reno our house lol!!!

hope everything will be nice nice!!!! :thumbs up:

Wah piang...both of u hor.....applying leave on 24th Dec...will that be fine?

hahaha poor jason.. can can absolutely fine!! i tink 25 Dec shd be fine too haha

haha thanks wifey for posting the stuff!!! yeah today was probably the most decisive we've been throughout our reno process.. well maybe not as decisive as when we picked jason to reno our house lol!!!

hope everything will be nice nice!!!! :thumbs up:

erm yah we still got our main door lock and pull-out dish rack to choose!!

Buying the sofa tomorrow!

Went down to Hommage at Tai Thong Crescent today, and boy, do we have impeccable timing!! Seems they have just rented another shophouse near their existing shop and converted it into their showroom! :sport-smiley-004:

This newly opened showroom (opened just 2 days ago) really helped us get a better feel of what we saw earlier in their catalogues (sat in all the dining chairs) and after 3 hours with the boss Eric, settled our dining set, 10.5feet wardrobe ( :dancingqueen: ), coffee table and sofa bed!!

Very decisive for our standards! (I think Jason knows best how long our decision-making process is haha)

Some pics:

Entertainment room sofa bed - the hot pink version was the one that initally caught my eye, but we decided that it was too gross and got the safer brown one instead.

IMG_1261.jpg

Dimensions: 200 x 120cm

Dining Set (bought 2 extra chairs) - yes yes we know it's very common but we like it haha.

IMG_1279.jpg

Dimensions: 150 x 90 x 75cm

The dining set was not displayed in the showroom, but got to see the coffee table version and it was pretty nice!

IMG_1281.jpg

Coffee Table for the living room - Nice and classy

IMG_1276.jpg

Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 37cm

Finally, my 10.5feet wardrobe!! :wub::wub::wub:

Got to choose my own combination of shelves and hanging compartments too! Yay!

IMG_1270.jpg

Dimensions: 317.5(L) x 60 (W) x 205cm(H)

Really looking forward to the whole place coming together. Handover in just a little more than 2 weeks!! :dancingqueen:

oh man, we have e same dining table set too........... hi, long lost brother.

Actually, you two could even be long-lost twins for all we know :P

Edited by marsbars27

LOL impossible!!!!! hahaha... seriously this is getting spooky hahaha.. i guess most of such stuff appeals to guys our age huh LOLz

Actually, you two could even be long-lost twins for all we know :P

twins!!!! LOLzzz... i can't imagine another me.. it'd be HORRIBLE right dear??? :P

LOL impossible!!!!! hahaha... seriously this is getting spooky hahaha.. i guess most of such stuff appeals to guys our age huh LOLz

twins!!!! LOLzzz... i can't imagine another me.. it'd be HORRIBLE right dear??? :P

Ha... wanna try take a pic standing side by side? mayb look alike in some ways?? :P

Baby, the world CANNOT HANDLE another one of you!!! Haha :bleah:

i tink i'll look better. :notti:

On behalf of darkfear, we beg to differ!!!!! :P

i tink i'll look better. :notti:

:no: HAHAHAHA!! ok nvm this is getting weird lolz...

Baby, the world CANNOT HANDLE another one of you!!! Haha :bleah:

On behalf of darkfear, we beg to differ!!!!! :P

gahahaha thanks dearie!!! lolz!!!

man i'm sleeeepy..