Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Ha.. do a height test? imagine 1 of your guest is 1.7m to 1.8m tall.. and die die wan to sit at your breakfast counter.. add abt 1 feet clearance?? shld be enuf bah..

Or wan the lights to keep your food warm also? 1 light 2 use.. :P

btw, does your mj room light reflects the skyline/buildings onto the wall? ;)

Haha what I'm concerned about is the proportion of the lights versus the bar counter.. Bar counter seems too big when you hang the lights too high, so the look I prefer would be for the lights to occupy almost half of the empty space above the counter..

About the mj room light, no such luck.. The reflection is all messy messy one :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Working OT today at your place. Tomorrow, carpentry will install the last bit for your hse. :D

Thanks Jason! Really want to see how the entertainment room feature wall turns out cos I really love the laminates!!

Don't love the living room laminates too much though.. Still can change my mind now?? :P

Thanks Jason! Really want to see how the entertainment room feature wall turns out cos I really love the laminates!!

Don't love the living room laminates too much though.. Still can change my mind now?? :P

Very hard to change, it was like dismantling and change a new feature wall. then u see the bill :deal: going up up...

Very hard to change, it was like dismantling and change a new feature wall. then u see the bill :deal: going up up...

:~

My salary never up up up leh. So I cannot afford to change the laminates.. Maybe when u remove the protective cover and masking tape it will look nicer..

Oh yes, while u're at the house tonight, could you also look into what darkfear SMS u yesterday? Thanks!! :lol:

My salary never up up up leh. So I cannot afford to change the laminates.. Maybe when u remove the protective cover and masking tape it will look nicer..

Oh yes, while u're at the house tonight, could you also look into what darkfear SMS u yesterday? Thanks!! :lol:

Already saw that this afternoon when at your place....will get it change.

Ha.. do a height test? imagine 1 of your guest is 1.7m to 1.8m tall.. and die die wan to sit at your breakfast counter.. add abt 1 feet clearance?? shld be enuf bah..

Or wan the lights to keep your food warm also? 1 light 2 use.. :P

btw, does your mj room light reflects the skyline/buildings onto the wall? ;)

hahaha everyone agrees with me gahahahaha just leave it dear!!! bleah..

wah if the room can reflect the skyling and building on the wall ah... i think it will cost 10 times what i paid for it hahaha... now it's a mess just like wat wifey said haha.. but at least it's a mess on the wall not downwards.. so still can MJ!!!!

lolz... bo bian lesson learnt! big laminates don't get design design type hahaha.. at least get design design type that is more faint like our entertainment room one :P

donch be sad dear dear next time we reno our new house, our salary will be up up and then we get jason to help do our house again!! hopefully his price not up up by then also!! :notti:

thanks bro!

wah if the room can reflect the skyling and building on the wall ah... i think it will cost 10 times what i paid for it hahaha... now it's a mess just like wat wifey said haha.. but at least it's a mess on the wall not downwards.. so still can MJ!!!!

WAH!!! :o

If your MahJong Room like this...

sparkle-light-on-taobao.jpg

:o :o :o

Later *game* liao also dunno :P

Thanks Jason!! Can't wait to see the house again. I love the anticipation each time i step through the door :D

hahaha everyone agrees with me gahahahaha just leave it dear!!! bleah..

Chey. I will go and lengthen it MYSELF if that's what it takes. :horse:

WAH!!! :o

If your MahJong Room like this...

sparkle-light-on-taobao.jpg

:o :o :o

Later *game* liao also dunno :P

That's disastrous!!! :jawdrop:

QC checking now............ ;)

Does this mean.. everything is done? :sport-smiley-004:

BTW, Jason, just to check, we got our 2 tvs pending delivery. When should we get them delivered and would u like to be there when the installation is taking place? Cos the 42" got free installation and we're gonna pay for the installation of the smaller tv (we took the package of bracket + installation). Or u're ok to let them whack? :D

Does this mean.. everything is done? :sport-smiley-004:

BTW, Jason, just to check, we got our 2 tvs pending delivery. When should we get them delivered and would u like to be there when the installation is taking place? Cos the 42" got free installation and we're gonna pay for the installation of the smaller tv (we took the package of bracket + installation). Or u're ok to let them whack? :D

No not yet, me got to do final QC check and any defects will ask them to redo it first before HO to u all. :D

Can ask them to delivery and install anytime. They whack my things, I whack them 8| hahaha....just let me know the time and date will do.

Today citygas came and install your meter and connect the hob already....now I can cook some proper meal at your place :P

No not yet, me got to do final QC check and any defects will ask them to redo it first before HO to u all. :D

Can ask them to delivery and install anytime. They whack my things, I whack them 8| hahaha....just let me know the time and date will do.

Today citygas came and install your meter and connect the hob already....now I can cook some proper meal at your place :P

wa sei! everything done sui sui liao **** excited.. oso when can the bed be delivered also ah???? **** EXCITED :yeah::sport-smiley-004:

wa bro looking forwards to home cooked meal from u leh hahaha!

wa sei! everything done sui sui liao **** excited.. oso when can the bed be delivered also ah???? **** EXCITED :yeah::sport-smiley-004:

wa bro looking forwards to home cooked meal from u leh hahaha!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

huh... why guys always super excited over bed har?

jump :sport-smiley-004: jump

:P:rofl: