Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Thanks jeffcraze! Jason's been diligently QC-ing and we've been pointing out some issues requiring rectification along the way, so hopefully any rectifications will be minor!

And sorry for missing your open house. We haven't been on renotalk diligently and we were out with Jason last Saturday. Look forward to another round of housewarming if possible though. Heh. :yamseng:

THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET AWAY SCOT-FREE FOR CALLING US TO TELL US NO STOCK ON THE ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE! :furious:

chill la. at least only TV no stock. if i get 80% of my hse for HO, im **** happy liao. so if u wan to feel better.. juz compare to ur frenly simei neighbour who's house is nt even completeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yet.. haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sigh.... stupid mustafa just told me no stock for my TV. looks like today's handover not really handover liao.. have to trouble jason to coord on another day.. stupid mustafa. hur hur we will try to make sure everything sui sui before we move in so don't need to rectify while living there

So the HO date will push back a few more days...the scratches on the laminate are supplier faults...we torn out the protective sheet from another few pieces also got some mirror scratch marks....look like have to go down to their factory to take down 500 pieces and check 1 by 1. :bangwall:

Thanks jeffcraze! Jason's been diligently QC-ing and we've been pointing out some issues requiring rectification along the way, so hopefully any rectifications will be minor!

And sorry for missing your open house. We haven't been on renotalk diligently and we were out with Jason last Saturday. Look forward to another round of housewarming if possible though. Heh. :yamseng:

THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET AWAY SCOT-FREE FOR CALLING US TO TELL US NO STOCK ON THE ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE! :furious:

Had dismantle the doors back to carpentry factory yesterday....so hope can find the perfect pieces.

Best of all they still dare to said can delivery anytime and then later said no stock.... :fire:

Best of all they still dare to said can delivery anytime and then later said no stock.... :fire:

can... can deliver anytime... just not wat u want... :bangwall:

they deliver the "air" only slap.gif

like buyin "corea-n" solid surface counter-top... :bangwall: hor hor :bangwall:

chill la. at least only TV no stock. if i get 80% of my hse for HO, im **** happy liao. so if u wan to feel better.. juz compare to ur frenly simei neighbour who's house is nt even completeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yet.. haha

don't worry if u need ur twin bro to help u scold henry i can chip in. ta ma de read ur blog also feel gek for u. hope everything goes smoothly from now on le..

So the HO date will push back a few more days...the scratches on the laminate are supplier faults...we torn out the protective sheet from another few pieces also got some mirror scratch marks....look like have to go down to their factory to take down 500 pieces and check 1 by 1. :bangwall:

alamak they so "chor lor" one ah.. laminate supplier never take care of their own product like that how to buy them siaz.. sibei jia lat..

HOP push back nvm but hopefully we can sort it all out before big furniture comes in this sat!! i think friday we will be cleaning the place abit to get it ready :bath:

Had dismantle the doors back to carpentry factory yesterday....so hope can find the perfect pieces.

thanks bro hope can find good good ones!

no lah the delivery man not from mustafa, i think they also pek cek mustafa play them out by telling them no stock on delivery day.. knnz.

can... can deliver anytime... just not wat u want... :bangwall:

they deliver the "air" only slap.gif

like buyin "corea-n" solid surface counter-top... :bangwall: hor hor :bangwall:

haha now u know kor~ must keep a very tight watch on such kuku things.. at least jason will keep a tight rein on all the renovating stuff, so u can focus more on the furniture electricals etc..

Ha... depends on what is your defination of completed.. all paid up yes loh.. so considered completed? :P

good reminder.. time to change my signature liao.. ;)

I just realised..

OUR HANDOVER IS TOMORROW!.!.!.! :dancingqueen:

Congrats man.. :good::dancingqueen:

Delay abit is ok lah.. as long HO all sui sui can liao.. Ha..

So when the official move in? Got OPening ceremony? need borrow doggy dance from jeffcraze? :P

:P thanks thanks..

And thanks for helping us buy the dish rack and the bamboo pole covers hehe. You are the best! :thumbs up:

So HO date will be Thursday instead?

haha now u know kor~ must keep a very tight watch on such kuku things.. at least jason will keep a tight rein on all the renovating stuff, so u can focus more on the furniture electricals etc..

Yup still can't believe Jason helped us buy the bamboo pole covers. BEST CONTRACTOR AWARD! :good:

Congrats man.. :good::dancingqueen:

Delay abit is ok lah.. as long HO all sui sui can liao.. Ha..

So when the official move in? Got OPening ceremony? need borrow doggy dance from jeffcraze? :P

Haha! Of course, provided she's willing to lend me! Then our dainty dogs can doggy dance together. darkfear has a dog too but he's smelly. :notti:

Official move-in date will be 17 October, although the house is 99% ready. It's the furniture that's delaying us! darkfear and I have been dragging our feet in the furniture-shopping..

Curtains are another headache........

:P thanks thanks..

And thanks for helping us buy the dish rack and the bamboo pole covers hehe. You are the best! :thumbs up:

So HO date will be Thursday instead?

Yup still can't believe Jason helped us buy the bamboo pole covers. BEST CONTRACTOR AWARD! :good:

Haha! Of course, provided she's willing to lend me! Then our dainty dogs can doggy dance together. darkfear has a dog too but he's smelly. :notti:

Official move-in date will be 17 October, although the house is 99% ready. It's the furniture that's delaying us! darkfear and I have been dragging our feet in the furniture-shopping..

Curtains are another headache........

SIAO my dog smells good... ur dog sux!!! :P can't help it.. furniture has even more selection than laminates/tiles and yet has to be even more specific because our house has a certain "look" now..

yayyyyyy hopefully mustafuggers don stand our TVs up tmoorrow again... hommage will be delivering my 10.5ft wardrobe (zzzzzz... wifey wanted it -_-"), dining table and chair! saturday will be bed frame and mattress!!! yayyyy still got little things here and there that needs touching up but best contractor awardee is going at his fastest to rectify them~~ yayyy

Edited by darkfear

Hmm... :rolleyes:

Darkfear and MarsBars went visiting? :o

Wandered over to Vader's hse @ Segar to hang around?

*heheh*

........more pics. :P

IMG_0063.jpg

:D

Hmm... :rolleyes:

Darkfear and MarsBars went visiting? :o

Wandered over to Vader's hse @ Segar to hang around?

*heheh*

:D

:P You have **** sharp eyes man!! Took us quite awhile to figure it out!!

:P You have **** sharp eyes man!! Took us quite awhile to figure it out!!

Still can't figure out le...oh...the bear bear huh?

Edited by jaskel

Still can't figure out le...oh...the bear bear huh?

yeah loh was totally blur and we took 20 minutes jumping to alot of odd conclusions before finding the bears hanging there lolz..

yay bro so today we will go down today at about 9-ish for handover is that ok? or u have appointments liao?

Updates!!

Had a mini-handover ceremony yesterday night about 9pm :D But even before that, hubby and I rushed down to the John Little expo sale for some bedding shopping! Our bed's arriving tomorrow! :sport-smiley-004:

We arranged the meeting at 9pm but were pleasantly surprised to find Alex and Keith already there at 8.30pm (and Jason sitting in his car). Thank you all for always being punctual. It means alot when you take care not to waste your customers' time. :good:

Much-awaited 10.5ft wardrobe from Hommage arrived yesterday!

aee59dce.jpg

Will try to move the wardrobes tomorrow to check and get Hommage to replace the piece if possible. So lucky Jason and team refused to acknowledge receipt on our behalf so that in the event that there are any problems we can still hold Hommage responsible! Smart!!

Dining set, mattress and bedframe to be delivered tomorrow! And the rest of the scratched kitchen cabinets too! And the assembly of the pull-out dish rack which I super love. :wub:

Edited by marsbars27

So lucky Jason and team refused to acknowledge receipt on our behalf so that in the event that there are any problems we can still hold Hommage responsible! Smart!!

:good: ya! :good:

I always sign first

and forgot to CHECK first...

must remember to be super-thick skin

since I paid good $$ for it

:sport-smiley-004: