Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Last few updates to the house of darkfear and marsbars!

Today went to buy lock/handle for the main door, bamboo pole holder and pull-out dish rack for the house, and got em all already! very satisfied with the resolution to our dish rack problem because we really wanted a pull-out dish rack rather than a normal one that sits on a table top.

Then went down to our lovely home, and met the sub-con for the grilles! we saw our fugly white peeling gates (which those retarded debt collectors pasted notices on) being carried away. We went up to our flat and omigosh wifey and I were befuddled by the extremely fantastic silver looking thing in front of our house!!!!! sorry no pix cos we just got too carried away haha..

went in and found that the entire house was CLEANED OMG. even all our belonging that we lugged over in bits were carefully stored in cabinets or the store room. omg, since it couldn't have been done by the sub-cons, it had to be done by jaskel~~ :dancingqueen: really glad we got Mr Super Contractor!!!

Saw the 3 bedroom doors installed too with the fantastic handles.. Some brief history about the doors... we actually picked out some doors (which we tot were nice initially) but wifey tot the color was too pale on second thoughts. So jason went ahead to help us pick out something according to our tastes~ well some people might not appreciate his type of initiative, but man we are very comfortable with it because he knows better than us what we like LOL... :thumbs up:

oh... and he "threatened" to hand over the house today since everything was already done LOL. he's so on the ball even though we told him up front, and many times along the way, that we weren't in the rush. I'm very happy that he did not take us for granted and worked to keep to his own deadline, and at times, far exceeded our expectations!!

I nominate him as the best contractor in singapore, and some say, JB. LOLz :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
...<snip>

went in and found that the entire house was CLEANED OMG. even all our belonging that we lugged over in bits were carefully stored in cabinets or the store room. omg, since it couldn't have been done by the sub-cons, it had to be done by jaskel~~ :dancingqueen: really glad we got Mr Super Contractor!!!

...<snip>...

I nominate him as the best contractor in singapore, and some say, JB. LOLz :yamseng:

WOW!! :o

And he still has time to meet my Group?? :o

Super!Man! :o

... yeah :D Updated my Signature :D

Proposed before oledi loh.. and the Man rejects.. Ha.. Jaskel's Rely to Fan Club. :notti:

gahahaha... i think he doesn't have a say! lolz..

now headache last item.. WHAT COMPUTER TABLE/WORKSTATION TO BUY!!!! URGGGHHHHH..

anyone got good suggestions? :P

gahahaha... i think he doesn't have a say! lolz..

now headache last item.. WHAT COMPUTER TABLE/WORKSTATION TO BUY!!!! URGGGHHHHH..

anyone got good suggestions? :P

Ya :bangwall: dat one also gimme headache

either... I ask Jaskel for custom one... $ding$ding$ding$ :o

or... I buy from IKEA AND spray paint it... :paint:

:bangwall:

Ya :bangwall: dat one also gimme headache

either... I ask Jaskel for custom one... $ding$ding$ding$ :o

or... I buy from IKEA AND spray paint it... :paint:

:bangwall:

Yeah asking Jaskel to make us a custom one was our inital idea too.. Cos we didn't want our study to be ugly compared to the other rooms cos that's the place we did the least reno in.. But he advised us against it cos it's not very worthwhile.. So now we gotta headache and go around finding nice tables for two.. :bangwall:

Erm. You sure u wanna spraypaint an entire table?? Sounds highly complex. :o

Erm. You sure u wanna spraypaint an entire table?? Sounds highly complex. :o

er... :P ... u are soooo right...

I will most likely spray everything except the table :P

I tot of paying Jaskel's workers to do it...

cheaper than custom table

:sport-smiley-004:

but need to co-ordinate with Jaskel during Reno period... :bangwall:

last few purchases made yesterday at Vhive!!! hopefully it won't be a lousy delivery experience like many people highlighted.. bought 2 bar stools, Comp table (fugly wood one :( ) and a nice big shelf for study room!

today TVs are gonna be delivered OMG.. i can't believe handover is today!!! SO FAST!!!!!

Congrats! :yamseng: Hope u wun have any rectifications to do.. :sport-smiley-003:

sigh.... stupid mustafa just told me no stock for my TV. looks like today's handover not really handover liao.. have to trouble jason to coord on another day.. stupid mustafa. hur hur we will try to make sure everything sui sui before we move in so don't need to rectify while living there

Congrats! :yamseng: Hope u wun have any rectifications to do.. :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks jeffcraze! Jason's been diligently QC-ing and we've been pointing out some issues requiring rectification along the way, so hopefully any rectifications will be minor!

And sorry for missing your open house. We haven't been on renotalk diligently and we were out with Jason last Saturday. Look forward to another round of housewarming if possible though. Heh. :yamseng:

sigh.... stupid mustafa just told me no stock for my TV. looks like today's handover not really handover liao.. have to trouble jason to coord on another day.. stupid mustafa. hur hur we will try to make sure everything sui sui before we move in so don't need to rectify while living there

THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET AWAY SCOT-FREE FOR CALLING US TO TELL US NO STOCK ON THE ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE! :furious: