Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow.. so fast buy oledi??

muahahaha must always grab unto good deals lest they slip away :P it's really quite a fantastic device... just tested out at wifey's place and man it blows my mind given it's price tag... surf net play games... even stream videos!!! cant wait to use this awesome device hahaha

Wow...so fast buy liao...must bring to new hse for me to test test..

hahaha wait until the new feature wall up then can bring!!! :P got two controllers, you and keith and alex can take turns playing with resident evil first haha

btw jason just abit concerned ah.. cos the console gets quite hot, and needs the back space unblocked, just wondering the entertainment room feature wall slot for the PS3 is uncovered or covered behind? by the way the stupid ps 3 needs a stand too cos it's slim -_-.. the current dimensions now is 29x29x6.5cm but add stand not too sure liao.. what size did you make the slot to be ah? :P

btw jason just abit concerned ah.. cos the console gets quite hot, and needs the back space unblocked, just wondering the entertainment room feature wall slot for the PS3 is uncovered or covered behind? by the way the stupid ps 3 needs a stand too cos it's slim -_-.. the current dimensions now is 29x29x6.5cm but add stand not too sure liao.. what size did you make the slot to be ah? :P

I think the manual also said to have a 10cm gap between the back of the console and the wall..

Oh yes, and the red glass backsplash for the bar counter? darkfear said he'd pay for it. :D

muahahaha must always grab unto good deals lest they slip away :P it's really quite a fantastic device... just tested out at wifey's place and man it blows my mind given it's price tag... surf net play games... even stream videos!!! cant wait to use this awesome device hahaha

hahaha wait until the new feature wall up then can bring!!! :P got two controllers, you and keith and alex can take turns playing with resident evil first haha

Oh dear oh dear......can take pic so that I can see...cos don't have ps3 so don't know how its look like. :P

I think the manual also said to have a 10cm gap between the back of the console and the wall..

Oh yes, and the red glass backsplash for the bar counter? darkfear said he'd pay for it. :D

Haha...u manage to confuse him to pay for that....red coloured tempered glass backsplash....if white coloured then u pay for it rite? :P

jia lat....

Oh dear oh dear......can take pic so that I can see...cos don't have ps3 so don't know how its look like. :P

can can wait ah..

This is the PS3 (290x290x65mm)

2hdwfhl.jpg

I am also thinking of getting a vertical stand with cooling fan for it like this (I think the width and height might be abit more liao.. what space you cater for it ah bro? :P

sdc13119.jpg

Haha...u manage to confuse him to pay for that....red coloured tempered glass backsplash....if white coloured then u pay for it rite? :P

haiya you loh advice her to do what lachesis did.. she now doing the same thing :(

Edited by darkfear

jia lat....

can can wait ah..

This is the PS3 (290x290x65mm)

2hdwfhl.jpg

I am also thinking of getting a vertical stand with cooling fan for it like this (I think the width and height might be abit more liao.. what space you cater for it ah bro? :P

sdc13119.jpg

haiya you loh advice her to do what lachesis did.. she now doing the same thing :(

I need to alter the space below for that, mon morning need to go down and alter it hope its not too late :unsure: ....today went to carpentry factory, your living room feature wall is ready...

Oh mars...u do learn fast :D

Opps...wait ppl think the laminate got a lot of scratches....

Look better after tearing off the protecting sheet. :P Anyway.......

haha thanks for uploading for us bro.. looks great everything woohoo!! can't wait for the finished product... haha paisei didn't reply yesterday cos went to sleep early for AHM today... kao knock out entire day today.. totally like chui-ed!

anyway the bar-counter laminate... hehehe will be covered up soon so we see now first~~

and i see my favourite mini-larder!!!

Edited by darkfear