Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leitmotiv

Level Thr3e

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice colors. Just a question. How will you be putting the shampoo and shower gel, and etc?

They will be in a to-be-defined corner in the shower area. This is the rack we got from ikea.

70176915.jpg

Your reply so fast!?

Anw, its 5.5ft with 2x T5 light. Was quoted $400 for it.

Whats ur bathroom design like?

haha.. stalking ur tblog 24*7.. haha..

my master bathroom no 3d and design leh.. cos we never build and carpentary work in the toilet so .. dunno lor.. can only see final results.. hahaha..

Living room is half-tiled, bomb shelter is fully tiled.

IMG_1060.jpg

Close-up of the tile.

IMG_1063.jpg

hey... ur living room tiles same as mine! haha.. very special one hor..

hey... ur living room tiles same as mine! haha.. very special one hor..

Really? Leslie must really like this tile alot. I agree its special, sth different.

Best part is the design cant be seen until u are facing down and looking at the tile. It seems to make it less messy.

haha.. i think so too.. but i think currently we are the only 2 .. cos my gf was the one who show him this tile.. haha.. :lol:

haha.. i think so too.. but i think currently we are the only 2 .. cos my gf was the one who show him this tile.. haha.. :lol:

Your gf went in your wife's place?? :P

hahahahhahhah

Your reply so fast!?

Anw, its 5.5ft with 2x T5 light. Was quoted $400 for it.

Whats ur bathroom design like?

Banned v free in office. haha..

Your gf went in your wife's place?? :P

hahahahhahhah

Not so loud.. dun let his 2nd gf knows...

We popped by on Saturday as WCs and basins are being delivered, and there were workers plastering the walls. Even more surprisingly, we popped by again on Sunday as we were near the area and there was a worker doing the bathroom wall tile groutings.

If they're working 7 days a week, no wonder our reno can be cut short. Jeremy has just sent us the revised reno schedule, our reno started on 2 Aug, and will end on 31 Aug. That's just 4 weeks!

We popped by on Saturday as WCs and basins are being delivered, and there were workers plastering the walls. Even more surprisingly, we popped by again on Sunday as we were near the area and there was a worker doing the bathroom wall tile groutings.

If they're working 7 days a week, no wonder our reno can be cut short. Jeremy has just sent us the revised reno schedule, our reno started on 2 Aug, and will end on 31 Aug. That's just 4 weeks!

Wow.. that's super fast! hmm.. mine still stagnant... :(

Seems like the plumber has installed some pipes and the water heater.

Heater.jpg

Jeremy flagged out a problem with our common bathroom toilet bowl. Apparently the measurements done the first time round were wrong, so we may have to send it back and buy another one.

Progress is very fast. Tiling is all completed, and corrugated cardboard has been laid on the floors. Managed to take this shot of our new kitchen tiles before cardboard is laid. I must say we both like this more than our original choice after all. Good thing the original ones were uneven!

Kitchentilescloseup.jpg

The partition at the living room has been put up. The front side will be a flat painted surface, so it will look like a wall. On the other side, there are 2 recessed areas for us to place some display items.

Livingrmpartition.jpg

The other partition at the kitchen hob area has also been tiled! Both these partitions were constructed for fengshui reasons.

Tiledhobpartition.jpg