Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leitmotiv

Level Thr3e

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey!! Welcome welcome.. So excited to see ur house transformation.. Preview for mine.. hahaha :D

Hey!! Welcome welcome.. So excited to see ur house transformation.. Preview for mine.. hahaha :D

Hi Banned, the photos posted above are the pre-reno pics. We're getting our keys next week, and starting work soon. Since you're getting keys in August, you should be able to see our transformation as a preview before your reno starts.

@ Samgalz: I know angteko and lucia have a T-blog and i actually viewed angteko's unit if i am not wrong. I think boon lay, K20, red_bull79, enovy10 are also CLCers too, but i cant find their T-blogs.

@pinktini: I dunno lei. It is just a short walkway into the MBR. Left is toilet, straight ahead a window, right the MBR. It feels like wasted space.

wah....angteko already MIA, no live-in pics... :angry: the rest no T-blog.

Hi Banned, the photos posted above are the pre-reno pics. We're getting our keys next week, and starting work soon. Since you're getting keys in August, you should be able to see our transformation as a preview before your reno starts.

Yeah Yeah.. but mine can only start work in Oct.. Urs finish liao den i can start.. :(

any pics of ur tiles selection? We also doing some selection now but nothing confirm yet..

Things seem to be moving very fast once you confirm your ID. Leslie just confirmed with me that there is stock for my tiles selection (first choices). :yamseng:

Yeah Yeah.. but mine can only start work in Oct.. Urs finish liao den i can start.. :(

any pics of ur tiles selection? We also doing some selection now but nothing confirm yet..

No, there was a sign stating no photography at the tile shop, hence we didn't take any pics.

Things seem to be moving very fast once you confirm your ID. Leslie just confirmed with me that there is stock for my tiles selection (first choices). :yamseng:

oh.. good good.. Cannot ask for sample meh? I show alot of ppl took photo of their tiles selction.. didnt know cannot take photo of it :dunno:

@ Hongwen37: Yeah man, i cant wait for the 3D drawing to be out too. Will update them as soon as we have it.

@ banned: Meeting up with Jeremy tmrw to settle first payment as well as collect tile samples from them. Been abit lull now but have been scouting arnd for fridge, TV, washing machine, air-con, Hob, storage heater, blah, blah.

Any advice, anyone?

oh okok.. Which tiles shop u getting ur tiles? Meeting Leslie this sun to settle my tiles selection leh..

ur aircon settle liao bo? Which aircon you getting?