Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

3rm In Tampines

It will be better for ppl like him to run into hush gal's contractor the other time. Then he know what is responsible and iresponsible.

you are saying ossify is irresponsible?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
trying to protect him?

nah, it sounds more like you are trying to cover your own red a s s

wahahahahaha 8|

Edited by matashi

nah, it sounds more like you are trying to cover your own red a s s

wahahahahaha 8|

sounds like a trap to me in the first place.

i have gotten the trapped you set up once before :dunno: you are just trying your luck again.

we all know ossify is your bro in RT, not to cover myself, to me he is very irresponsible even with his own words, he say something wrong but never apologise :bleah:

sounds like a trap to me in the first place.

i have gotten the trapped you set up once before :dunno: you are just trying your luck again.

we all know ossify is your bro in RT, not to cover myself, to me he is very irresponsible even with his own words, he say something wrong but never apologise :bleah:

1) when did i trap you before? by asking you to reno my flat? on what reasons i trap you for? you are freaking rich? The truth is there for all to see and judge.

this is a forum and anyone can say anything they want. and dun come calling me ask me why i say things in forum that make you unhappy AGAIN.

you do not own the forum - these are the truth - of the 2 t-blogs with you as contractor, you made a mess - dun be a fool and fall into a hole and say ppl trap you. This is an example why i say you never ever admit you in the wrong, you always have someone or something to blame. Wake up your bloody idea, your world may only have you in it. The world have everyone.

2)i never met ossify before, only spoke to him once when you simply refuse to find for me the exact kitchen top for me and keep showing me some crap ones and keep saying those are very nice. i can see those are clear stock and most probably your supplier is giving you very good price if you manage to sell.

if talking on the phone once is bro, i think i would have bros counting in thousands. some of the bros i would have never met before- just like ossify.

3)you say he is irresponsible, so you mean you are? you are reminding me of the many many incidents that make me feel you are also same. do you need me to show everyone one by one?

4)speaking of apologise, of the so many mistakes you made, you never apologise also. after the mistake you also keep insisting you are right. i just dun wan to argue only. waste of time arguing, i got much more meaningful things to spend my time with. oh my i need to write down all the mistakes you did before i lost count.

I think you really need to think carefully what you say and do. Dun try to shoot others while you are the first in the same boat.

Yes, ossify is in wrong. but at least he try not to fall into holes or trap as you described.

Wake up and use the correct head to think. I cannot believe ossify thread you can make it to flame yourself thread.

SERIOUSLY YOU DESERVE IT.

1) when did i trap you before? by asking you to reno my flat? on what reasons i trap you for? you are freaking rich? The truth is there for all to see and judge.

this is a forum and anyone can say anything they want. and dun come calling me ask me why i say things in forum that make you unhappy AGAIN.

you do not own the forum - these are the truth - of the 2 t-blogs with you as contractor, you made a mess - dun be a fool and fall into a hole and say ppl trap you. This is an example why i say you never ever admit you in the wrong, you always have someone or something to blame. Wake up your bloody idea, your world may only have you in it. The world have everyone.

1) you can say anything you want in forum but you have mis leading the house owner for finding the right contractor, i have tried calling you to ask if you can try not to write something like that will hurt my reputation but end up you Fxxx me from head to toe, did i ague with you at the point of time? NO! because i do not want to fall into your trap, the true about that conversation you have said we have done with one another, you have gotten everything you want in our contract, and i have gotten my payment so should not bother each other in future, pls keep your word and don't over doing it.

2)i never met ossify before, only spoke to him once when you simply refuse to find for me the exact kitchen top for me and keep showing me some crap ones and keep saying those are very nice. i can see those are clear stock and most probably your supplier is giving you very good price if you manage to sell.

if talking on the phone once is bro, i think i would have bros counting in thousands. some of the bros i would have never met before- just like ossify.

2) you must have lost your mind this time, our usual practise when client asked for solid surface top is to provide the economical range of solid surface, you do know at that point of time i was not aware of LG brand soild top but i have introduced Corian top but you insisted that you want other materials top that is white colour range of Black Galaxy like Granite, at time i have asked around and visited some tile supplier to look source for what you want, end up my friend supplier gotten me a thick marble that is in white (remember i told you these are the left over from project and he can sell you low price? i have bring to show you when i met you downstis ) i did mentioned to you that your preferrer should be the white Glass tile and after all, you came to mentioned to me you found LG top and want me to arrange for installation, if you still remember i have arrange it nicely.

Look, you refused to have solid suface top in the 1st place and yet end up you're choosing solid surface so tell here i keep giving you crap thing, is the Marble tile a crap thing? is Corian top a crap thing? this is your house, i respect your decision cause you are the one paying for it but please don't make this type of statement that is hurting others reputation.

3)you say he is irresponsible, so you mean you are? you are reminding me of the many many incidents that make me feel you are also same. do you need me to show everyone one by one?

3) i am a very responsible person from the very day i grown, i responsible for everything what ever it is in my contract, i hope you are a responsible person to respondent to what ever you have said, remember you told me if i don't handover to you by certain date so you will show me what you are going to do to me? but what is it now? i have done completed your house on the agreed date, but what is it now? Genius Gold not afraid of Burns, try to be fair to everyone if you want to show defects, i have lot to explain about them i know there are people out there will appreciate my reaction and find out unreasonable treatment of yours, end of day, i have done up your house in time, i have respond to all defect rectification pointed out by you before hand over to you, you have accepted the handover, you have accepted the discount so not more complain.

4)speaking of apologise, of the so many mistakes you made, you never apologise also. after the mistake you also keep insisting you are right. i just dun wan to argue only. waste of time arguing, i got much more meaningful things to spend my time with. oh my i need to write down all the mistakes you did before i lost count.

4) i admit mistakes and apologises, can't believe you make this type of statement, i regret i did that. further more, there are room for explaination after something was not done properly, you mean there is only one language after a mistake make in your life? why i did not hear a single apology from you after you did me mistake?

You are kind of people who will never say sorry to people, not true? i can lay a line..

then stop wasting each other time, go do your own business, and infuture pls stop mention about me let's get out of each other life.

then stop wasting each other time, go do your own business, and infuture pls stop mention about me let's get out of each other life.

when did i mention your name in my post ah?

you yourself xin li you guei.

wahahahahaha :drunk:

btw, whenever i do my business in toilet. i see your face.

when did i mention your name in my post ah?

you yourself xin li you guei.

wahahahahaha :drunk:

btw, whenever i do my business in toilet. i see your face.

see lor, you are this type of person lor.

see lor, you are this type of person lor.

dun try to change topic lah.

you are simply guilty so you admit all my post are refering to you lah.

SHOW ME THE GUNS

Come on people ... I don't want to interfere but I think the thread owner would not appreciate that both of you are discussing in his thread.

Come on people ... I don't want to interfere but I think the thread owner would not appreciate that both of you are discussing in his thread.

it's ok, doesn't bother me at all

i'm so sorry ossify. :unsure:

i will stop stalking him once he stop thinking all my post is refering to him and let me speak freely in forum

no need to apologize again :) really doesn't bother me.

if need help, just let me know.