Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
decembersky

"completed" Renoworks.. How Acceptable Is This?

an update..... My husband called the ID and he said he will send a man down on Sunday to touch up the skirting. The ID did not even bother to drop by to access the situation. So the man came down and silicon WHITE over the grey silicon and tried to fill the nail holes with white silicon (quite unsuccessfully). Now it doesn't look that obviously disgusting as grey but if you ask me to grade it... i give it only a 5/10. As that dude worked on my skirting, he dirtied it as well, i had to use CIF to clean the stains off my white skirting, of which some stains could not be removed. - maybe I will post a photo when i have a chance to snap one....

The ID said that his man in-charge of the false ceiling has left for Malaysia and will not be back that soon and asked us to wait.

To me, it seemed that these workers are just here to do the job and just finish it up and go..... with or without perfection, it's none of their problem. and these workers are actually led by the ID/Coordinator. This is what happens when the coordinator is slack.

I'm quite sick of chasing after the ID to rectify all these, because he doesn't seem very responsive on his part - probably I will wallpaper the walls to attempt to make the flaws of my skirting less noticeable.

Edited by decembersky

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if its too much of a hassle, get the putty ($2.50 from mustafa) and DIY..

can breathe better after that.. if not all stress up, not good for health