Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ene1010.tan

Wardrobe With Black Glass As Designs

Hi

I need some advise if my carpenter is doing the right thing for my wardrobe.

I have designed for some glass strips on my wardrobe (some where in the centre) as design.

Saw that they had actually pasted the black glass strip onto the wood wardrobe instead of having it in a whole piece (as in one whole pc with wood-glass-wood)

Is this the right way to mount the glass? I thought they would have it in 1 pc when they come to fix it.

Please advise.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

I need some advise if my carpenter is doing the right thing for my wardrobe.

I have designed for some glass strips on my wardrobe (some where in the centre) as design.

Saw that they had actually pasted the black glass strip onto the wood wardrobe instead of having it in a whole piece (as in one whole pc with wood-glass-wood)

Is this the right way to mount the glass? I thought they would have it in 1 pc when they come to fix it.

Please advise.

Thanks

hi,

wonder do u explain to them abt wat u want or wat ur idea is abt before they quote?

maybe they thought u just want them as a design, not a see thru type.

btw since they have constructed, any pic for see see?

u wana add in a pic to show?? dont realy understand what you mean. you mean they stick the glass outside the door, not level with the top and bottom??