Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bk888

Taboos For Lunar 7th Month

I get some confusion abt identity of wd88, wj88, bk888, warrior88...now I see 888888888...

After got key, before reno starts( only one bulb), I stayed alone for 2 saturday nights with some cardboards just to have that "feel". Missed them very much.

Actually can do all things within 7 month lah, just that ying qi particularly "heavy" during this period, lagi "heavy" at nights. So u know what & how to do lah. Jupiter just round on top our head, the super heavy gravitional force (>1.4 times)will make our minds blur blur.......

U know chinese like to "huat huat huat" and 888 sounds like it..lol

yar i better watch out at night since i will be doing painting myself... :paint:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I get some confusion abt identity of wd88, wj88, bk888, warrior88...now I see 888888888...

After got key, before reno starts( only one bulb), I stayed alone for 2 saturday nights with some cardboards just to have that "feel". Missed them very much.

Actually can do all things within 7 month lah, just that ying qi particularly "heavy" during this period, lagi "heavy" at nights. So u know what & how to do lah. Jupiter just round on top our head, the super heavy gravitional force (>1.4 times)will make our minds blur blur.......

Wah, alone for 2 saturday nights and do what ??? To get the "whether alone or not" feel? :P

so reason being 7th mth is not good also due to jupiter that makes your mind blurr?

From the eyes perspective, the effect should not be too much because it's "smaller" than the moon. The moon gravitational force should be stronger during full moon?

But again, this is not verified. My physics knowledge all returned to teacher already.

u win u win

:bow:

Anyone got "the most", "the utmost" answers.?....

Edited by bepgof

Anyone got "the most", "the utmost" answers.?....

The chinese ghost is not all chinese.

depend on their belief.

Some come out. Some still on the heaven.

Wah, alone for 2 saturday nights and do what ??? To get the "whether alone or not" feel? :P

so reason being 7th mth is not good also due to jupiter that makes your mind blurr?

From the eyes perspective, the effect should not be too much because it's "smaller" than the moon. The moon gravitational force should be stronger during full moon?

But again, this is not verified. My physics knowledge all returned to teacher already.

What could a bulb & some cardboard do?I drove there already quite late (almost ~12pm), just sat at balcony & watched stars lor. Still got to wake up early the next day for breakfast with family...

Full moon(round, brightest) is when earth in between moon & sun. The most heavy gravitional pull on earth surface is during early Jan (earth nearest to the sun)nights (slightly before 立春)with new moon (dark, can't see the moon from earth at all) times = sun, moon, earth in one line. Sun pulls, moon also pulls the earth's surface. Always experience super "high seawater tide" during such timing. Those small drains near to carpenter st, circular rd, always flooded without rain !. The roads all wet! This is the time when you can make a raw egg stand up without much difficulty. You may go & challenge with yr friends see who can stand an raw egg.

Jupiter is the "3rd" brightest stars in the sky, after moon & mar? (not too sure is it mar), can see this Jupitar with naked eye even before sunset. Jupiter = 岁星=太岁 which takes 11.86 years to surround the sun one round. Jupiter's mass is hugh, so the acceleration force also hugh (abt 1.4 times earth's, if i recall correctly). The magnetism force also great. It has "suck" always many tray comets......It "corresponding" to chinese's 12 zodia (animals). This year is Tiger, must check book to see now this star is at which direction (see from earth, each yr different position, or 360/12)It also correspondind to 12 earthy branch (1 branch = 2hr).It tilts at abt 3 deg , so this star subjects no "seasonal changes" unlike earth's 23.5 deg tilt. More tile = more seasonal changes within a year. I guess master chang's door tilting is related to this philosophy. Cheem hor, that's why i said read more, understand more, troubles also more.

Edited by bepgof

Attached pict is the relative pos of the 9 planets in Aug 2010. Can see Jupiter appears at East near horizon, after sunset. "Very close" to earth, in a 12-yr perspective.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1787/solarsystempic.png

Acc to ancient chinese belief(+ nowaday's fsms), Jupiter brings "bad luck".This Jupiter is "guarded" by 60 deities(actually Generals) appointed by the the "Heavenly Emperor". Each in-charge for a year defined in (heaven stem, earthy branch) format, repeat one every 60-cycle. Those who are born, +/- 3 , 6 and 0 year =same year (this year is Tiger) then "chiong" with this star = bad luck, or many "downs". Why chinese got this belief? And how "true" is this ? Better ask those fsms, they should know better, otherwise they are not fit to be in their trade.

Edited by bepgof

The chinese ghost is not all chinese.

depend on their belief.

Some come out. Some still on the heaven.

Aiyo, minor correction, not "some still on the heaven". Acc to bible's last book= book of Revelation, those "dead & believed in Christ" are "hung in the air" waiting for Christ's 2nd coming to earth, to start the New World.

Edited by bepgof

The more logical answer to this question is: only chinese ghosts kena released within this month lah, and these ghosts practise racism.

haha, not exactly true lah, mutli racial & multi lingual good brothers still exist down there. :P

reno wise, i heard frm parents its OK to start reno before 7th mth and have the work thru the 7th mth. just try to avoid starting on the 7th mth. since some pple choose dates to start reno, there are not many good dates in the 7th mth.

if u started before it's ok & it's better to do e opening ceremony by praying to e earth god.

if u started before it's ok & it's better to do e opening ceremony by praying to e earth god.

yup. dats what i have been advised but it seems like different shifu got different ways to handle the prayer ceremony. headahes ah... scared if do wrong, lagi worse. hw simplified can we go ?

Anyway.. just curious.. how come ghost month will affect the chinese but not the ang mohs or indians?

I've played this "pin ball" game many years.

When young, I've curious mind as your, asked my late mother the same question while saw her did the praying & offering, but kena pour cold water, she said(Teochew): 早死子,不会勿乱乱问- (dead son, don't know, don't any how ask).

When grow older, saw many ppl did the same thing, curious mind starts functioning again, and asked secondary teacher the same question, but kena spring to London to play pin ball: He said:孔子曰:不知生焉知死, 敬鬼神而远之 (Know no where one comes from, not to mention where go to after death. Respect the spirits and stay far away)

Not satisfied with the answer, grow much older, asked a Pastor, he quoted the Bible:

God created Angels and mankind(all races) who resembles His image, however, Chief of angel turned evil and become Devil(魔鬼,邪灵) with much super natural power not long after creation and try to oppose God's work. The devil spirit is such powerful that he can transform himself into ANYTHING up to mankind's imagination, aim to mislead mankind to go "astray" and so stay away from God.

Is this the "most" logical answer?

Edited by bepgof

Lunar 7th month coming soon again.. Wonder if it's ok to step inside for taking measurements but don't do any reno?

Aiyo, muslim hungry month(28/6-28/6) yet to come u worry abt chinese hungry ghost month (27/7-24/8)

They (human & ghost) concern about their stomach. You? hungry to take measurement!

While they fulfilling their stomach, you do your measurement lor.

I see 'no conflict of interest' leh.