Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howly

"minor Operation" @ Bedok

HEY GUYS!

We recently did some minor renovations to our home: Living room, MBR & most intensively done up kitchen. After some hiccups here & there, we finally moved in!

MBR WARDROBE

P1000186.jpg

P1000184RESIZED.jpg

Some wire baskets for easier organisation. somehow thought they beautify the wardrobe.

KITCHEN

P1000178.jpg

Stainless steel dish drip tray @ an really affordable price with quality. Been using it everyday with wet dishes and till date, it's still rust-free.

P1000167.jpg

Our condiments organiser

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

P1000138.jpg

P1000165.jpg

super organised cutlery tray. how many mini compartments or big ones and how you place them is actually up to you.

P1000162.jpg

the bl*m look alike metal drawer system. it's so much more affordable than what we see in ikea and retail shops yet it's mechanism is the same.

we actually sourced for all the items (like led lights, soft-closing hinges, soft-closing slides etc) for the house ourselves and paid only labour charge and a really small part of materials' cost (like cement for the kitchen floor etc) to our contractor. there are more photos lah but we haven had the time to upload all from camera yet. haha!

in total, we done up downlights for the entire house, led lights in mbr, living & dining, re-did kitchen floor, kitchen counter top, kitchen cabinets, pillars @ main door, switches for the entire house, tall shoe cabinet with crystal handles...and if i tink of any, i'll add on. haha old liao, memory failing. =X

anyways we had a really good deal from this hardware company we found. after walking through countless shops for comparison, we had 80% of whatever we need bought from them.

Edited by howly

P1000138.jpg

P1000165.jpg

super organised cutlery tray. how many mini compartments or big ones and how you place them is actually up to you.

P1000162.jpg

the bl*m look alike metal drawer system. it's so much more affordable than what we see in ikea and retail shops yet it's mechanism is the same.

we actually sourced for all the items (like led lights, soft-closing hinges, soft-closing slides etc) for the house ourselves and paid only labour charge and a really small part of materials' cost (like cement for the kitchen floor etc) to our contractor. there are more photos lah but we haven had the time to upload all from camera yet. haha!

in total, we done up downlights for the entire house, led lights in mbr, living & dining, re-did kitchen floor, kitchen counter top, kitchen cabinets, pillars @ main door, switches for the entire house, tall shoe cabinet with crystal handles...and if i tink of any, i'll add on. haha old liao, memory failing. =X

anyways we had a really good deal from this hardware company we found. after walking through countless shops for comparison, we had 80% of whatever we need bought from them.

Hi Howly,

Could you please share the shop you got these hinges\slides\organisers from (Kitchen \ MBR)? If it is sensitive for some reason, could you please PM me. My renovation has just started and it is quite a nightmare finding good products at reasonable prices. Thank you very very much in advance :)

HEY GUYS!

We recently did some minor renovations to our home: Living room, MBR & most intensively done up kitchen. After some hiccups here & there, we finally moved in!

MBR WARDROBE

P1000186.jpg

KITCHEN

P1000167.jpg

Our condiments organiser

Hi

Where did u get the Stainless Stell basket and tray? Can u kindly pm me the contact & also price, thanks.

HI Howly,

Im going to start my reno in 2 months time and im interested in those items that u had done. i.e. the B**m drawers and the condiments organiser. appreciate if u can PM me the contacts. Thanks.

Hi Howly,

Could you please share the shop you got these hinges\slides\organisers from (Kitchen \ MBR)? If it is sensitive for some reason, could you please PM me. My renovation has just started and it is quite a nightmare finding good products at reasonable prices. Thank you very very much in advance :)

PM-ed :)

HI Howly,

Im going to start my reno in 2 months time and im interested in those items that u had done. i.e. the B**m drawers and the condiments organiser. appreciate if u can PM me the contacts. Thanks.

hi reno13, pm-ed you.

All the best to your renovations, bet ya looking forward to the completion date uh :D

Hi Howly,

hihi.. can i have the info too.

Hey~ Howly, can you pm me also the price and the shop' name and address for me? My renovation will start on this coming Thursday~ So i need to buy this. At first i plan to buy at Ikea, but you say the price is much more cheaper than Ikea is it? Thanks :D