Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jamerson

Love Home Interior Design

HiHi

for renovation thru ID companys , most of them give at least 1 year warranty for all works tht they did at your place :)

Do they provide warranty? I'm not sure...can someone advise on this warranty thingy?

I am not sure of any recourse against them, you wanna eleborate?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do they provide warranty? I'm not sure...can someone advise on this warranty thingy?

I am not sure of any recourse against them, you wanna eleborate?

OH MY GOD v sad to hear that....but dont they provide you with warranty??? and don't u have any recourse against them???

Hi Folks,

I engaged Love Home in end 2006 to do some renovation to my house.

I engaged ICI Dulux ($75) to do a colour scheme for my house and was given vouchers to offset the cost of purchasing the paint from ICI Dulux.

I engaged Love Home to follow ICI Dulux instruction, using ICI Dulux sealant paint and wipe and wash paint for my whole house. I also engaged ICI Dulux to do lamination on my parquet flooring.

Barely 1 year, about beginning 2008, I realized that dirt stain on the wall cannot be wipe clean as claimed by ICI Dulux and mould starts developing on the ceiling of toilet months after the painting (that is in 2007) I thought this is normal due to water condensation.

Recently, I am engaging a contractor to do overlaying of my toilet flooring. They commented that why there is mould on the ceiling, they suspect we were either cheated by ICI Dulux or Love Home. I strongly believe we were cheated by Love Home.

Sigh...

OH MY GOD v sad to hear that....but dont they provide you with warranty??? and don't u have any recourse against them???

Hi Folks,

I engaged Love Home in end 2006 to do some renovation to my house.

I engaged ICI Dulux ($75) to do a colour scheme for my house and was given vouchers to offset the cost of purchasing the paint from ICI Dulux.

I engaged Love Home to follow ICI Dulux instruction, using ICI Dulux sealant paint and wipe and wash paint for my whole house. I also engaged ICI Dulux to do lamination on my parquet flooring.

Barely 1 year, about beginning 2008, I realized that dirt stain on the wall cannot be wipe clean as claimed by ICI Dulux and mould starts developing on the ceiling of toilet months after the painting (that is in 2007) I thought this is normal due to water condensation.

Recently, I am engaging a contractor to do overlaying of my toilet flooring. They commented that why there is mould on the ceiling, they suspect we were either cheated by ICI Dulux or Love Home. I strongly believe we were cheated by Love Home.

Sigh...

i had my house done by love home too

not very satisfied with their service...

never complete on time de....

promised to do FOC end of the project, charge us more....

what we ordered, last minute said no more stock....

reno idled for 1week nothing done to the kitchen

checked with the carpenter he said our contractor did not communicate with them properly... =/

benny, i don know liao... maybe he will handle better than mine...

good luck....

So sad to hear tat :( ....who was the ID who serviced u? Mine so far so good lor..abt to complete soon in a few more days i guess

i had my house done by love home too

not very satisfied with their service...

never complete on time de....

promised to do FOC end of the project, charge us more....

what we ordered, last minute said no more stock....

reno idled for 1week nothing done to the kitchen

checked with the carpenter he said our contractor did not communicate with them properly... =/

benny, i don know liao... maybe he will handle better than mine...

good luck....

Mine resale in CCK. will start reno on 22nd Sep. Any 3D drawing????

mine started already...so happy today only day 5 of the renovation work and the kitchen walls r partially done and my MBR toilet r also partially done... cant wait to see the progress tonite... :sport-smiley-004:

Hihi

Mine is a resale unit at Segar Road. I'm really excited because it's my first flat. I can try to post some pictures when the reno start.

Where's your place?

Mine resale in CCK. will start reno on 22nd Sep. Any 3D drawing????

Hi Jiez,

I've also engaged Dennis from Love home. where your place? resale or new???? how much is the total quotation. any 3d drawing to show...

Happy reno.

Hihi

Mine is a resale unit at Segar Road. I'm really excited because it's my first flat. I can try to post some pictures when the reno start.

Where's your place?

Hi Jiez,

I've also engaged Dennis from Love home. where your place? resale or new???? how much is the total quotation. any 3d drawing to show...

Happy reno.

Hi all...am new to this forum..i went to the jurong east branch...i was well served by Dennis Tan there..friendly...reasonable and i guess most important i found him honest... i hv been to a few ID and contractors and none r as honest as him.... have decided to engage them...hope i not making a bad choice...lol

Hi 5^ too Jiez :notti:

Hi all...am new to this forum..i went to the jurong east branch...i was well served by Dennis Tan there..friendly...reasonable and i guess most important i found him honest... i hv been to a few ID and contractors and none r as honest as him.... have decided to engage them...hope i not making a bad choice...lol

Hi Gera

Hi 5! I've also engaged Dennis from Love home. Just went down today to their branch today to select our tiles.

Happy reno.

there is another branch @ jrong east st13, anyone got any comment?