Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Warrior88

New Measures To Cool Property Market 30 August

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Possible for one to bypass the dual ownership rule by transferring private pty to family member or mistress 1st :dribble: , then proceed to buy resale hdb? Thus no need to dispose off the private pty.

Edited by forgotten

Possible for one to bypass the dual ownership rule by transferring private pty to family member or mistress 1st :dribble: , then proceed to buy resale hdb? Thus no need to dispose off the private pty.

The group of scholars must have "thought" of this already laio. Transfer title deed for a fully redeemed pte property is easy, problem is the loan still carries "yr" name. Worth to resort to all "techniques" just to buy a resale HDB?

Edited by bepgof

If already submit for stamp duty to IRAS before 30 Aug, should follow old rule ?

Yup - see Footnote #8 at the bottom of the news release on the URA website

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-99.html

The 70% LTV limit will apply to transactions where the date on which the option to purchase (OTP) was granted falls on or after 30 August 2010; or if there is no OTP, where the date of the sale and purchase agreement falls on or after 30 August 2010.

And now even the development charge rates have gone up.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-101.html

Although this is probably supposed to "cool" the property market, I think it is a vicious cycle because developers will pass on this additional cost to the buyers and the next round of new residential developments released will be even more expensive than what they are now and there'll be another spike in property prices again.

I wonder how effective all these measures will be in keeping the market remain "cool"...

Cannot, after transfer name, you or spouse apply with family member. HDB will ask why you not apply with spouse unless you are single or divorcee.

Already see liao, ~ 80% of ppl stay in HDB, mostly 4 Room flat, monthly hdb transaction=3000

No dual ownership history chart.

Must read many curves & charts and do addition, substraction, sorting .....where got ppl passing the food you want near your mouth? Must go to the right stall, at right time, pay money, wait, look for a seat & enjoy the meal - simple logic lah, how come have not seen through?

Edited by bepgof

Cannot, after transfer name, you or spouse apply with family member. HDB will ask why you not apply with spouse unless you are single or divorcee.

Hmm I thought can. As long one forms a family nucleus (spouse or kid) to buy resale hdb, it will fulfill HDB requirement liao mah.

Edited by forgotten

The group of scholars must have "thought" of this already laio. Transfer title deed for a fully redeemed pte property is easy, problem is the loan still carries "yr" name. Worth to resort to all "techniques" just to buy a resale HDB?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthre...8228&page=2

Someone has called up HDB to ask. HDB seems to allow " take out my name as owner but retain my name as borrower".

As long one forms a family nucleus (spouse or kid) to buy resale hdb, it will filfull HDB requirement liao mah.

I supposed warrior's brain is more squarish, your more round. Gov scholars' inclusive of all shapes to tackle ppls like us.

Edited by bepgof

I supposed warrior's brain is more squarish, your more round. Gov scholars' inclusive of all shapes to tackle ppls like us.

Haha that's why I join forum to learn more knowledge from people of different brain shapes :D Of course the most desired shape ppl want to have is that of the horse.

Edited by forgotten

Take out easy, but when you apply, spouse must be show evident that he/she cannot apply with you for certain reason.

Orh I see. Thanks for the info!

My friend who owns 2 private pty, says hdb is cheap and wants to buy resale hdb.

Edited by forgotten

Family Nuclues:

You, the applicant and,- your children under your legal custody, care and control (for widowed/ divorced)

If can, a family of 4 can own 2 HDB ? :) No logic right ?