Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Chubb most responsive. Sales called back within the day and is knowledgeable.

Cisco sales no show 2 appointments. Very disappointed. Wonder whether the alarm department works this way?

ADT - called hotline for 3 days consecutively but nobody answered. Put on hold for the longest time and email sent on Tuesday did not receiv any reply.

Keen to sign up Chubb for the simple reason that I couldn't get the other 2 providers to response.

For alarms users out there, may I know which provider do you use for monitoring services and whether the service is good.

Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

With the improvement in our technology seriously don't waste the money on any of the providers!

U can setup your security system easily and u can control it over internet or through phone.

PM me if you're keen, I can guide u to the correct company

Cheers

Chubb most responsive. Sales called back within the day and is knowledgeable.

Cisco sales no show 2 appointments. Very disappointed. Wonder whether the alarm department works this way?

ADT - called hotline for 3 days consecutively but nobody answered. Put on hold for the longest time and email sent on Tuesday did not receiv any reply.

Keen to sign up Chubb for the simple reason that I couldn't get the other 2 providers to response.

For alarms users out there, may I know which provider do you use for monitoring services and whether the service is good.

Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Hi folks,

Need your help. Other than the mentioned names, can anyone provide Singapore players who provide

Monitoring services?

Thanks.

I signed up with ADT as they provided all the equipements and installation free, only need to pay for monthly monitoring fee of $48 for 3 years. One morning i accidently opened my main door to collect the newspaper without deactivating the alarm and they called back instantly, kind of please with their services.