Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

Joey Yap - Even More Stories And Lessons Of Fengshui

Hi thanks muffin & Ivy for responding to my entry :)

My dad always buys her magazines & some books featuring her articles because he claimed that some of her recommendations worked for him. But for me, FS is more than just putting things here & there. If a person has a very bad bazi, bad luck cycle, I don't think FS is going to make a difference because FS is just one of the many aspects (used to judging how good a person's life would turn out to be).

If it's a person's destiny that his/ her family would break up, I think it's very challenging to run away from fate. Not that it is impossible but it's very tough to change a person's destiny.

When my father inlaw was still alive, he did many good deeds, in a bid to lengthen his lifespan. He had very long "buddha" ears with thick, fat, pearl-shaped ear lopes. But when he reach 58 years old, he died immediately after he fell down & hit his head on the concrete pavement. His death was swift & uninformed, very unexpected.

When my hubby went to get his bazi analysed by our geomencer who uses purple star astrology during the 1990s, the geomencer told us that my father inlaw was already long gone. My hubby had quite a shock when he went on to say that his father wouldn't live past 60 years old & would die in the year of goat, snake or cow; and thereafter, my mother inlaw would be struck by an incurable illness which would also happen in the year of goat, snake or cow.

And it was indeed true & extremely accurate, that my father inlaw died at 58 years old in the year of snake when my hubby was doing his national service & that 2 years later (year of goat), my mother inlaw had been hit by a truck while she was crossing the road. She was so badly shaken by (suffered from broken arm & leg) that she started suffering from post traumatic disorder. Indeed, she remain incurable & plagued with mental illness until today.

That was really 命 (fate) and 因果报应 (karma) where parents' 命格 was so clearly interpreted through their children's bazi. *sigh* But my geomencer did say that a minority was lucky enough to escape their bad karma, and he said that was really their "命"... that was so "cheem".

Hey, I also came across LT (lilian too's) you-tube videos where she introduced all those fanciful stuff sold in her online boutique. Has anybody tried her rings engraved with Tibetan sutras? And if yes, did it really work? She said that some of her clients who wore those rings escaped from disaster unscathed; sounds abit erhmmm... exaggerating leh...

:unsure:

Edited by edenstrauss

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This was the book that I read & mentioned earlier in this discussion thread:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/9833332048...04JBGG8TYGZB71X

While searching through yahoo for the title of his books, I saw that he has other publications on face reading books too like the one below, which I haven't read yet:

http://www.masteryacademy.com/estore/itemdetail.asp?iid=580

It shows the contents of the first 8 pages. Quite interesting when he talked abit about Evita Peron's facial features & her skin. Skin texture (condition) is an indication of a person's health condition. Taut skin is probabbly indicative of a drying up of fluids in body so definitely, not a good sign - more of a common sense thing, no need to get an expert to read facial features.

Those who are very fit & healthy adults, will have a certain glossy sheen on their skin. Not considered oily but they will have very shiny skin all over their bodies.

JY's books got mention/classified mankind's facial complexion into different geographical zones on earth?

Edited by bepgof

JY's books got mention/classified mankind's facial complexion into different geographical zones on earth?

I don't think he mentioned anything about geographical zones...

Edited by edenstrauss

I don't think he mentioned anything about geographical zones...

If he is smart enough, he should have at the book's preface include phrases like: content of this book applicable to chinese (Northern Semiphase, lat65.5N -lat23N). Why?

- See Africans' nose/nosile, why slightly upward & "bigger"? And less nosile hairs. No wealth look? Lips tend to be thicker (can't be trusted?).

- Look at angmors, "eagle nose" ("eat" ppl), thin lips (= won't gossip ?), "deep eye", sharp cheek (life no good?)

- Look at those stay abv lat 65N, ears "backward", sharp nose (denser nostril hairs)

- Eat more, less exercise, face more "round", become "no chin" = difficult to get along?

What do all these tell? 面相 interpretation methology subject to geographical zones.

If I remember correctly, JY mentions cannot cut "nostril hairs" - lead to outflow of wealth - so please don't visit indian barber shops as they like to "cut & trim" nostril hair hor. No wonder each time at each end of haircut session, I need to pay them $10. :D

Oh forgot to mention abt "plastic cosmestic surgery" technology. Can "enlarge", "reduce", "prolong"... this and that on one's face. Same as name change. Today don't like this, change to that, tmr don't that, then change to this.....never ending story. FSMs will be also very busy to write & publish books.

Edited by bepgof

Hihi

Yes lor.....LT is the Too famous Lilian lor. Initially, I quite admired her until I discovered many of those things she wrote didn't work. Now think back I'm still finding it amusing to have believed what she wrote. So amusing to have placed crystals here and there, three-legged toads, almost every now and then checking got beams or sharp corners etc and etc. In the end? Most people by now know the stories but still she got many followers.......Sad for them. Heard that she and her husband divorced....anybody know is it true? If so, isn't it contradicts those she wrote about family harmony?

Was LT from harvard ? Thought i read somewhere she graduated from there ?

Is she from malaysia ?

If he is smart enough, he should have at the book's preface include phrases like: content of this book applicable to chinese (Northern Semiphase, lat65.5N -lat23N). Why?

- See Africans' nose/nosile, why slightly upward & "bigger"? And less nosile hairs. No wealth look? Lips tend to be thicker (can't be trusted?).

- Look at angmors, "eagle nose" ("eat" ppl), thin lips (= won't gossip ?), "deep eye", sharp cheek (life no good?)

- Look at those stay abv lat 65N, ears "backward", sharp nose (denser nostril hairs)

- Eat more, less exercise, face more "round", become "no chin" = difficult to get along?

What do all these tell? 面相 interpretation methology subject to geographical zones.

If I remember correctly, JY mentions cannot cut "nostril hairs" - lead to outflow of wealth - so please don't visit indian barber shops as they like to "cut & trim" nostril hair hor. No wonder each time at each end of haircut session, I need to pay them $10. :D

Oh forgot to mention abt "plastic cosmestic surgery" technology. Can "enlarge", "reduce", "prolong"... this and that on one's face. Same as name change. Today don't like this, change to that, tmr don't that, then change to this.....never ending story. FSMs will be also very busy to write & publish books.

There are geomencers who recommend that their clients undergo plastic surgery to improve their luck but based on what I heard from the elderly folks is that those who change their facial features on their own, don't live long, i.e. short life.

But Joey Yap's books have photos of Europeans. So I think what he said would probabbly apply to ALL races & cultures??

Was LT from harvard ? Thought i read somewhere she graduated from there ?

Is she from malaysia ?

U can read about her profile here in this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillian_Too

I heard from one rosewood furniture company's boss that LT picked up her FS skills from a very well-known Malaysian FS practisioner who is now, well into his 90s. I couldn't recall his name (a grandfatherly elderly man with white hair, chubby-looking like the laughing buddha) but the rosewood boss claimed that he had written many many abstract "cheem" books on FS, and many datuks & Malaysian socialites had engaged & consulted him on geomency. 1 audit can easily cost up to $20,000!!!

Edited by edenstrauss