Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wind30

My Inter Terrace Reno

Children room. We hacked away the old cabinet and added a loft bed. We did not like the normal double decker style as I find sleeping on the lower deck very oppressive. I think this arrangement is better for the person sleeping below. And the bed on top is currently a "guest" bed since we only have one kid.

before

countryside014.jpg

after

dp_08.jpg

Hi, the doubledeck bed is very nice! Was it custom-made? i like to get 1 for my kids too. how much did it cost?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, the doubledeck bed is very nice! Was it custom-made? i like to get 1 for my kids too. how much did it cost?

This is custom made. We saw it in some magazine and showed it to our contractor.

The quote for the double beds is "Bunk bed with storage drawer , support panels and side storage steps" $2100

Edited by wind30

awesome place you got there wind30!!!

Could you share with me your ID please?

Kamsiah!

Edy

I wrote it in an earlier post.

woodworks, design is www.dejenn.com

wetworks is skl construction

This glass panel is at the top of the staircase to add in more light from the toilet which has a window.

ct05.JPG

Another view of the dining

ct07.JPG

My photo frame display in the dining room. We hacked the back wall of the kitchen to built another entrance to the yard. Currently the yard is very plain :(

ct06.JPG

Edited by wind30

Hi,

Your home theatre setup looks good -- can I ask who sold it to you and installed it for you?

Thanks.

sound decisions at Adelphi Level 4.

Hi, Lovely House and reno you have there. Its a very nice place to return to after long day of work

Living Room

Wondering if you have change the living room tiles? Can share with me how much its cost if you did hack the living tiles and redo?

Master Toilet

wonder how much is your damage for your lovely toilet as well?

Its a very very nice house. :P

Hi, Lovely House and reno you have there. Its a very nice place to return to after long day of work

Living Room

Wondering if you have change the living room tiles? Can share with me how much its cost if you did hack the living tiles and redo?

Master Toilet

wonder how much is your damage for your lovely toilet as well?

Its a very very nice house. :P

The marble flooring I think was $21k but varies with the tiles you chose. ours is cheap ones.

Master toilet is 8k for wetworks, not including accesories and carpentry.