Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

hi happy cny! was so super bz that i only got time to log in now! haha... the most bz cny for me ever man...

heheh...

Hermione, really long time never hear from you. Happy new year!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi lazybum

the granite top is around 1.2k

reglxt,

the 1.2k is for how long baywindow??? i was quoted 2.5k for all my baywindows (Fabric Cushion)

yalor hermione

really long time never hear from you! must be tiring huh

me too just shifted in 2 days before CNY

Congrats again and Happy New Year :D

reglxt,

the 1.2k is for how long baywindow??? i was quoted 2.5k for all my baywindows (Fabric Cushion)

agaration ..my bay window is around 1.85ft x 9.5ft

Hi reglxt,

Have you try out your IP Cam? do you face any problem when installing it? i was reading the installation guide online, it seem very complicated.

Hi reglxt,

Have you try out your IP Cam? do you face any problem when installing it? i was reading the installation guide online, it seem very complicated.

hi skylimit

i cannot post anything about the IP cam yet because i dont have wireless internet connection now

right now i am using 3G tethering..

will review one to two weeks later.. sorry abt that

hehe happy new year! ya cny period was mad for me. many many late nites of 3am bedtime due to cleaning and prep work... madness! now i'm slowly unpacking stuff so as to get ready for housewarming in an undefined time frame in the near future.. haha depending on when i finish!

anyways, i just got my starhub up today! it was a horrible experience. starhub has really bad system... in the end took so many phonecalls and they double booked appointments for me and ppl kept calling me today... and the technician said end up got 4 technicians supposed to come over today man! its either they don't show up or they show up early, **** irritating man... super mafan. just glad it is up and running now! :)

one thing to note, starhub cables all **** short, u better standby your own HDMI, lan cables and such... lol...

hi reglxt, i saw that you installed the invisible grilles in your bedroom.

Do you mind sharing your contact? and which company you got it from?

Thanks a lot!

hehe happy new year! ya cny period was mad for me. many many late nites of 3am bedtime due to cleaning and prep work... madness! now i'm slowly unpacking stuff so as to get ready for housewarming in an undefined time frame in the near future.. haha depending on when i finish!

anyways, i just got my starhub up today! it was a horrible experience. starhub has really bad system... in the end took so many phonecalls and they double booked appointments for me and ppl kept calling me today... and the technician said end up got 4 technicians supposed to come over today man! its either they don't show up or they show up early, **** irritating man... super mafan. just glad it is up and running now! :)

one thing to note, starhub cables all **** short, u better standby your own HDMI, lan cables and such... lol...

but at least its worth the effort la :) after so many mths of reno ..running here and there (madness)

woah tonight many ppl burning at our place hor.. sniff sniff *nose itchy*

oh ya for starhub i had upgraded to wireless modem cos no choice got spy cam at home so need wireless modem... now waiting for starhub to deliver to my place then will fix up myself .. can understand sometimes they rather scr*wy .. the S telco lagi worse :P

i changed to castle lock oso cos i **** hate the normal yale pad lock very inconvenient :P

Edited by reglxt

but at least its worth the effort la :) after so many mths of reno ..running here and there (madness)

woah tonight many ppl burning at our place hor.. sniff sniff *nose itchy*

oh ya for starhub i had upgraded to wireless modem cos no choice got spy cam at home so need wireless modem... now waiting for starhub to deliver to my place then will fix up myself .. can understand sometimes they rather scr*wy .. the S telco lagi worse :P

i changed to castle lock oso cos i **** hate the normal yale pad lock very inconvenient :P

i have to agree that the "S*T*" telco is worse :D

btw, some updated on bedsheets since we were talking about it the other day.

walked past Homestyle yesterday and they are having offer. bought 2 sets of 100% cotton sateen bed sets, 300 or 380 thread count~ :dancingqueen: cotton sateen ones really feels better than normal 100% cotton ones with the same thread count~ :)

and best thing is hubby said he is prepared to get more if we see anything nice that is on offer.... hahahaha he is addicted to nice bedding stuff liao :P

walked past Homestyle yesterday and they are having offer. bought 2 sets of 100% cotton sateen bed sets, 300 or 380 thread count~ :dancingqueen: cotton sateen ones really feels better than normal 100% cotton ones with the same thread count~ :)

and best thing is hubby said he is prepared to get more if we see anything nice that is on offer.... hahahaha he is addicted to nice bedding stuff liao :P

More comfortable, can sleep better after a long day at work. :P

how much is it? where is homestyle? not so easy to find 100% cotton sateen bedsheets leh.....for reasonable pricing lah. hehehee.. i need lots of bedsheets.. my new house, all are king beds so i need like 21 sets of bedsheets.