Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Good Tap/ Sink Mixer

Hi

I got a sink mixer from Poh Joo and it already start to leak after 2 mths. Super lousy. Anyone has any better sink mixer brand to recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

could be a problem with the cartridge.

since its only 2 mths old, thr shld be a warranty covering it. shld hv at least 3 mths warranty, if not 1 yr rite?

if u really want to replace it, den i wld suggest paying more to get a really solid branded mixer. the kitchen mixer is one mixer that we use numerous times a day. better to invest in a really good quality one, like a HansGrohe or Grohe mixer. Without the pullout, the entry-level kitchen mixers frm either of these brands cost only around $200+. It's probably only about $100 more than the typical kitchen mixer. Worthwhile investment for my own home, if u ask me. Moreover, they all come with 1yr warranty, if i'm not wrong.

could be a problem with the cartridge.

since its only 2 mths old, thr shld be a warranty covering it. shld hv at least 3 mths warranty, if not 1 yr rite?

if u really want to replace it, den i wld suggest paying more to get a really solid branded mixer. the kitchen mixer is one mixer that we use numerous times a day. better to invest in a really good quality one, like a HansGrohe or Grohe mixer. Without the pullout, the entry-level kitchen mixers frm either of these brands cost only around $200+. It's probably only about $100 more than the typical kitchen mixer. Worthwhile investment for my own home, if u ask me. Moreover, they all come with 1yr warranty, if i'm not wrong.

Where is a good place to buy at reasonable price? Well, I feel those lousy china mixer is crap. I already got 2 spoiled before. Even if I were to replace and exchange, at most last another 1 yr and all the hassle of taking it out, then put back. The workmanship already waste $$$

can go to the respective agents to see the full range and check original pricing and den compare wif resellers like Heritage, Universal Union, El Bano, Viva Nueva, Poh Seng etc.