Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
falcon

Kitchen Renovation Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I found 1 doing those branded cosmetics counters and lots of home interior at a factory...I am still considering whether to use them but I find their prices very attractive! Let me think n if I do try, I will post pictures and workmanship b4 disclosing the company...

Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.

I would like to help but provide your location first and what is your specific problem with your kitchen.

<!--quoteo(post=587227:date=Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM:name=falcon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (falcon @ Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=587227"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi i had a carpenter who's workmanships n price is highly recommended. PM mi if u r interested..

[/quote

i too need the contact , plz mail me to avani006@gmail.com, thanks in advance

<!--quoteo(post=587227:date=Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM:name=falcon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (falcon @ Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=587227"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi i had a carpenter who's workmanships n price is highly recommended. PM mi if u r interested..

Hi do pm me yr contractor no : baitastic_30@yahoo.com.sg ... many thnks