Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
teamktm250

Punggol Lodge 4 Room

I'm thinking of installing window film too...what brand of film are you using???

I dont know about the brand. Was told it was from US, 5 years warranty was given. I choose the ones i felt was good n within our budget, I applied my limited knowledge from my car solar film. haha.

Tested a few under the sunlight... Get a feel of the heat reduction on my hand and etc..

Edited by teamktm250

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe your layout is the same as my prospective flat. :)

and I love the living room.

can't wait to see your end result!

By the way, the wardrobe space seems very small.

Ya, its quite small. We r surprised by the size of the master room when we 1st saw it. Disappointed.

We saw a few units in punggol area , the master room is larger compared to punggol lodge units . Theirs easier to accommodate a larger wardrobe, thus we opt for storage platform to be built. Need more space!! Haha.

Ah i see... haha, having kids really change the way people think. I guess I never really thought about that. But nice place still... I like the full length windows! But ya i think need to put window film for the heat. my place also got sun. i think in sg it's bobian. I quite like having sunlight anyways.

Ya, solar film + curtains will make a good n powerful heat/light reduction combination!! :P

I dont know about the brand. Was told it was from US, 5 years warranty was given. I choose the ones i felt was good n within our budget, I applied my limited knowledge from my car solar film. haha.

Tested a few under the sunlight... Get a feel of the heat reduction on my hand and etc..

So u called him up and he came down to show u samples or u went to his office???

wowee.cityview at boonkeng

I loove that DBSS, so regret did not buy.. Haha. But I could not wait so long, now already shifting to my new place.

Anyone need contacts for contractors, please PM me. Im glad to help.

wowee.cityview at boonkeng

I loove that DBSS, so regret did not buy.. Haha. But I could not wait so long, now already shifting to my new place.

Anyone need contacts for contractors, please PM me. Im glad to help.

who is your contractor??? do u have a t-blog???

woow, just saw your 3d design and its nice!

your carpentry makes up quite a fair bulk of the whole reno especially the platform bed in your MBR

how much you spend on the feature wall in your MBR?

did you come up with all the design yourself? not much changes from the inital 3d to final 3d. if all designs proposed by your id, that is not bad in her design aspect

hi, r u able to put a sliding door to ur kitchen? i hv the same floor plan as you but according to other punggol residents, they claim we r unable to put a sliding door leh...

Kitchen glass door pics up!

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

woow, just saw your 3d design and its nice!

your carpentry makes up quite a fair bulk of the whole reno especially the platform bed in your MBR

how much you spend on the feature wall in your MBR?

did you come up with all the design yourself? not much changes from the inital 3d to final 3d. if all designs proposed by your id, that is not bad in her design aspect

Yes, carpentry costs make up a chuck of our reno costs. I think the feature wall cost around $700?

Most of the ideas was given by our ID. However we tell her what we have in mind. haha.

Kitchen glass door pics up!

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

hi, thanks for ur pics! can i ask so whr is the opening ar? izit at the side or in the centre?

btw, r u gg to hv a shoe cabinet at the bomb shelter thr? is the passayway veri cramp if i were to build a shoe cabinet thr?

hi, thanks for ur pics! can i ask so whr is the opening ar? izit at the side or in the centre?

btw, r u gg to hv a shoe cabinet at the bomb shelter thr? is the passayway veri cramp if i were to build a shoe cabinet thr?

Notice there is a chrome ring handle at the side. Take a close look at the pic with the door fully open u understand what I mean.

The passageway should be too small for a shoe cabinet. Instead I have the shoe rack under the glass shelf at the front wall of the bomb shelter. Not very convenient but we will place those more expensive shoes inside, and those slippers outside the maingate. Haha.