Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tailgatepro

Where To Get Cheapest Toilet Bowl And Basin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone know where to find toilet bowl and Basin and bargain below $210 which include installation.

try Sim Siang Choon Ltd at 21, Changi South Avenue 2, Sim Siang Choon Building.

try Sim Siang Choon Ltd at 21, Changi South Avenue 2, Sim Siang Choon Building.

barget way to far, they quoted $350 include installation. i looking for $200 and below

Edited by tailgatepro

I found cheapest toilet bowl include installation.

Same brand, Singapore brand t.bowl and free basin, square type.

Most shop quote me $230 +$80 installation for T.bowl, +$30 for basin = $356 include GST

Found from installer, he direct quote $200 net, include installation , Free tap if u require.

Not those cheapo look.

His contact, Ah bo, 9067 6368, he can't speak english.

If he asked for more then $200, you just mention Ben at Clementi intro to u, he promise to me same price as mine.

Edited by tailgatepro

I found cheapest toilet bowl include installation.

Same brand, Singapore brand t.bowl and free basin, square type.

Most shop quote me $230 +$80 installation for T.bowl, +$30 for basin = $356 include GST

Found from installer, he direct quote $200 net, include installation , Free tap if u require.

Not those cheapo look.

His contact, Ah bo, 9067 6368, he can't speak english.

If he asked for more then $200, you just mention Ben at Clementi intro to u, he promise to me same price as mine.

Hi,

Does this Ah bo have shop where we can choose the toilet bowl. I got quotation from ID, they charge very expensive $400 only provide labour to dismantle and install 2 toilet.

Hi,

Does this Ah bo have shop where we can choose the toilet bowl. I got quotation from ID, they charge very expensive $400 only provide labour to dismantle and install 2 toilet.

I just called to enquire, but this is not Ah Bo's number... the man say he will ask Ah Bo to call me.

I just called to enquire, but this is not Ah Bo's number... the man say he will ask Ah Bo to call me.

Can update ask Ah bo number when he call you?

Thank you.

Well, I would like to renovate my 2 toilets - one master and one guest toilets. Most likely, need to change the floor tiles as there is a need to do the waterproofing on the floor. Any idea how much it will costs?? No bath required. Currently only a stand-shower - so I think I will install a stand shower basin, toilet bow and a wash basin.

Hi all!

Just to update that I got redirected by Ah Bo to this lady who called me from Homely Bath Trading. Anyone heard of this company? Their showroom is at Geylang Road near City Plaza.

They open only this Saturday!

In the meantime, anyone knows of other companies/contractors that can do just toilet renovation (vanity, basin sink,toilet bowl,tempered glass shower screen?)

Hi all!

Just to update that I got redirected by Ah Bo to this lady who called me from Homely Bath Trading. Anyone heard of this company? Their showroom is at Geylang Road near City Plaza.

They open only this Saturday!

In the meantime, anyone knows of other companies/contractors that can do just toilet renovation (vanity, basin sink,toilet bowl,tempered glass shower screen?)

so how is it, found the shop? same price with me right? abit like condo type.

so how is it, found the shop? same price with me right? abit like condo type.

u pay below $210 for wc and basin? is it noise type?

hi all,

i just bought 2 units of Baron W303 1 piece water closet and it cost me 210 per unit, but this price is not included installation fees.

I found tat this is a good deal since everybody know tat 1 piece water closet is more expensive than 2 piece WC... and i ask alot of shop they quote me more than 250 per unit. :)

Now there is a promotion which baron 1 piece toilet bowl + basin only 288, i believe this price can be negotiateble..

hi all,

i just bought 2 units of Baron W303 1 piece water closet and it cost me 210 per unit, but this price is not included installation fees.

I found tat this is a good deal since everybody know tat 1 piece water closet is more expensive than 2 piece WC... and i ask alot of shop they quote me more than 250 per unit. :)

Now there is a promotion which baron 1 piece toilet bowl + basin only 288, i believe this price can be negotiateble..

Can share where you purchase from?

Thanks.

Can share where you purchase from?

Thanks.

is at balestier... the shop and address is not with me... i will update it when i got it from my hubby.

they have delivered the things for us on time, but we havent check out the things yet ... shld not be a problem as my contractor helping to check it and we did not received any complaint from my contractor.

they delivered the thgs on time as their promises...