Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U too had a rough journey with them, jus like me...my cabinet too, took the most time..due to that i couldn't move in,on my intended time.I moved in as i had no choice as i put off few months for them to rectify problems and i had other items pending to be delivered to the flat.Can't keep pushing delivery dates cos they keep pushing the handing over date.

It's frustrating & tiring also.hope u get ur hos done fast n not delaying further.

Hi, I have signed up with Absolook. But I would like to know if you guys able to get your Absolook ID to install your accessories FOC for you? Mine would charge every single items. He would't even install door bell, towel rack and toilet roll holder for free!

Mine was inside the package,toilet accessories.you might wanna talk to the id n see he/she willing to help ya out.You can also talk to any of the contractors if they can help out also.

But they wud probably note if they do, they won't be answerable if tiles crack while drilling.

If ya wanna do yourself, hint, drill alone the groves between two tiles.Gd luck.

Hi, I have signed up with Absolook. But I would like to know if you guys able to get your Absolook ID to install your accessories FOC for you? Mine would charge every single items. He would't even install door bell, towel rack and toilet roll holder for free!

Hi newkid, may I know who your ID is? I am intending to go to Absolook's home maker's carnival this weekend. Maybe, the charging of accessories depends on the IDs, rather than companies? Anyone used Absolook recently? Any IDs to recommend?

Absolook is generally a very good company with good workmanship and competitive prices

Every company sure have some not so good staff but I can see that they have far more good reviews than the bad one on their facebook page review section and video section too. The video where you can hear from the Owners.They too asked me to do video but my wife is too shy haha

Not trying to say good things abt them but my house was done by Absolook too and had many praises since then and also recommended alot of my friends to them and all were very satisfied,

you can read my reno blog here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/68822-scandi-dustrial-maybe

Good for you emolimm, not everyone's lucky as yourself..wow u got ur 3D drawings...till today i wasn't shown my 3D drawings...& i just finished my final payment yesterday(aft some discussion)

,since i handed over to them in late January 2015.

Edited by That7days79

I signed up with Absolook as my friend and sister home are done by Absolook and i have seen their workmanship is good and their service is good too. Surprisingly their package is not expensive as alot of items are actually included inside. Mine is a 4-room premium flat and i signed up for their year-end luxury package at $17788 after the instant $500 voucher and it consist of TV feature and console, sliding wardrobe for bedroom, blum kitchen with quartz. It also include lighting which alot ID never include in as i went to abt 4-5 other ID to get quote before. They also throw in free accessories like cooker hob and hood and sink, tap and storage heater and bathroom accessories which is everything we need for our new home without any extra cost. My id is also pretty ''on the ball''...keep me updated of my progress without mme asking as i need to move in urgently by December

I signed up with Absolook as my friend and sister home are done by Absolook and i have seen their workmanship is good and their service is good too. Surprisingly their package is not expensive as alot of items are actually included inside. Mine is a 4-room premium flat and i signed up for their year-end luxury package at $17788 after the instant $500 voucher and it consist of TV feature and console, sliding wardrobe for bedroom, blum kitchen with quartz. It also include lighting which alot ID never include in as i went to abt 4-5 other ID to get quote before. They also throw in free accessories like cooker hob and hood and sink, tap and storage heater and bathroom accessories which is everything we need for our new home without any extra cost. My id is also pretty ''on the ball''...keep me updated of my progress without mme asking as i need to move in urgently by December

Hi,

Can I know your ID?

Thank you.

Edited by hafizbk

Yup, I myself also fall in love with it! Hahah

Dun worry lar. BH is very customer oriented. he will sure do a good job for your renovation as well.

Mine is at Costa Ris. I believe they will have an open house event here in Dec. Hahah, not sure if my house will be selected for open house cos they have a few projects here.

Hi, can i have BH contact?

Hi, can i have BH contact?

Hi TWPING,

BH has actually left the company. I am liasing with another ID now from the same company.

If u r interested, u pm me ba. I will pass u his contact details. He is equally capable. 😄