Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tango81

$1550 For Professional Engineer For Wall Hack - Is It Expensive?

Hi! Do you have any PE contact? Can pm me? I been looking for some time, but can only find one PE contact :(

It depends on how large a wall is being taken down.

The charges incurred will depend on the amount of debris to be removed. The more debris, the more you pay for the hacking & the disposal of the debris.

A neighbour who took down 2 panels of the walls (3ft by 7ft and 7ft by 7ft) 10 yrs ago, it cost him $1,200 but the workmanship was beautiful - we didn't really realise that those walls were taken down until he told us.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 12/20/2010 at 3:58 PM, OCTOPUS said:

could you please advise where to find a PE? I need one for submission to authorities like BCA, LTA and probably URA as told by my contractor.

On 3/27/2013 at 10:54 AM, Goldy said:

Hi! Do you have any PE contact? Can pm me? I been looking for some time, but can only find one PE contact :(

Hi,

If there is anyone else who is currently looking for PE endorsement or submission services, feel free to contact me @ 88579953

We provide affordable services for all types of authority submission including SCDF, NEA, PUB BCA etc.

Thank you !