Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui - Gua Number & Stove

Don't like that le, today is thankgiving day, tmr is black friday. Shopping mood is on the air at every corner.....

Bepgof, you do shopping one meh.....thought you read and read only hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bepgof, you do shopping one meh.....thought you read and read only hehe

I professional shopper(buy acc to budgets allocation), don't look at price tags, only ask "how much" at cashier. Shopped items can be stored as long as a year or 2 then "use" it or give away as gifts.

Do initial sourcing become a habit liao, only got things to buy then do "shopping", no "window shopping".

I professional shopper(buy acc to budgets allocation), don't look at price tags, only ask "how much" at cashier. Shopped items can be stored as long as a year or 2 then "use" it or give away as gifts.

Do initial sourcing become a habit liao, only got things to buy then do "shopping", no "window shopping".

All MEN alike!! Even the wordings almost the same !

All MEN alike!! Even the wordings almost the same !

Luckily I behave like Men, as I'm a man.

If men behave like women, or the other way round, sure give rise to many problemse and BAD LUCK follows the whole life.

Luckily I behave like Men, as I'm a man.

If men behave like women, or the other way round, sure give rise to many problemse and BAD LUCK follows the whole life.

I pity your spouse....what samsara meant should be talk with understanding of a woman, not really behave....right Sams?

My apology to the 3 dear glamorous ladies for the late response, as i was just back from yearly year-end vacation from the communist country, precisely just 3 days ago. Head still a bit "gong gong", but no choice have to set priority to work first(I work like cow, not too sure abt today's young professionals - work smart party hard??), forum least, but not last.

Truefully appreciate and will remember your kindest remarks and will try my very best to transform the "remember" into action and put in place in a constant and on-going manner.

BY the way, must speak from bottom of heart - women are really difficult to be understood. Men see things through eyes, women "see" through her ears.

X'mas, angmoh new year and cny are just round the corner within a month, my best wishes to all your holiday lah, shopping lah, partying lah, spring cleaning lah, etc etc.

Edited by bepgof

Useful information, mae29 http:///default/smile.gif

Everybody pls note that the facing direction of a stove is taken by the facing direction of the person's back, not front. And if one is unable to have the stove facing the ideal facing, then the second option is to face the stove in one of the auspicious facings based on his/her KUA number.

it is quoted if the head of the household's Kua number is 1, the stove should ideally face East

what does this mean? meaning to say that my stove have to put probably in the west location with my back facing east while cooking?

Edited by Sporerabbit

Hi,

That was an extract of comments from my RT blog here, so I take this opportunity to explain it:

Using the 5 elements theory, it is Metal chopping wood logic.

(Note: East is represented by Wood, Gua #1 is represented Metal. So West is Metal too).

it is quoted if the head of the household's Kua number is 1, the stove should ideally face East

what does this mean? meaning to say that my stove have to put probably in the west location with my back facing east while cooking?