Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
terry86

I'm Back

hi terry,

I think it would be best to clarify details with you. I went to a Harvey norman store in Milenia walk and i wanted to purchase a bosch washer from them. However, the salesperson ( i shall name him Mr D) gave me different answers when my wife posed them these question. i tried calling your customer service earlier on but the phone was engaged.

1) the man told me that the bosch thailand machines parts are from germany. Is that true??

2) the man told me that bosch washers save more electricity and water then the rest of the front loading machine(example, electrolux, LG, Samsung)

3) the man told us that the stainless steel board is better then the bosch German made machine palstic board inside the drum? when i finally spoke up, he was at a loss of what to say. Finally we left with so much to be desired.

4) can you provide me with a email address of your marketing/sales manager whereby i can redirect or confirm those answer above?

Thanks.

Hi ,

First sorry for the last reply.

Germany are the main factory of Bosch so if you are saying about parts YES its from germany.

Hmmm.... machine sold in singapore are all energy and water saving but if you want to compare in dollar and cents you can visit http://www.pub.gov.sg/wels/products/Pages/default.aspx

But for your info this test is Voluntary so you may not compare all brand here but as a boost your confident Bosch has the most machine test i think that was because that there have confident on there appliances.

As for the palstic board and stainless steel there both has there good point it just that it was custom made for diff drum.

Please as for urgent matter PM me so that i will get a mail and reply you ASAP.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation