Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
terry86

I'm Back

Thanks for all the support when I was not around I'm here to share my knowledge about appliances.

Rlues:

No compare of other brand

Only ask me appliances spec

Please do not fire me too much...

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Terry,

would like to ask you if Bosch dryers have a condensing system for water which can then be channeled into the sperate Bosch washing machine. Also does Bosch sell the stacking shelf or rack suitable for your units.

Cheers

Roy

Hi Terry

I am interested to get the Bosch built in oven model HBN331E2J. Does it come with auto-off timer function? Thank you!!

Hi yumiko

Bosch oven does not come with the auto off .

As we have to understand a normal Grill or bake in cooking we offen need to cook more then what the timer can set so if you have a timer system which auto off even if the cooking is not done what will be the result?

Hee hee

Thanks

Terry

Hi Terry,

would like to ask you if Bosch dryers have a condensing system for water which can then be channeled into the sperate Bosch washing machine. Also does Bosch sell the stacking shelf or rack suitable for your units.

Cheers

Roy

Hi roy,

I think tech has not come to that level that can channel water to washer as the water which come from condenser does contain some fine dust.

As for stacking kit you can always ring up bosch service to arrange 67515000

Hee hee

Thanks

Hi Terry,

thank you for your very quick response. Actually the 2 National dryers that I have been using for the past 8 years both have this function. A tube runs from the condensor in the dryer to the washer which is stacked below it. Thank you for the contact regarding the stacking kit in the meantime.

Cheers

Roy

Hi roy,

I think tech has not come to that level that can channel water to washer as the water which come from condenser does contain some fine dust.

As for stacking kit you can always ring up bosch service to arrange 67515000

Hee hee

Thanks

Hi Terry,

thank you for your very quick response. Actually the 2 National dryers that I have been using for the past 8 years both have this function. A tube runs from the condensor in the dryer to the washer which is stacked below it. Thank you for the contact regarding the stacking kit in the meantime.

Cheers

Roy

Does it come with filter to filter the water?

Cause to me is still not very hygiene to reuse water to wash your laundry.

Hi Terry

I like Bosh appliances and thinking of buying it for the kitchen.

Just want to check with you on the below item, appreciate your feedback

FRIDGE KAD-62S20 , have not seen any reviews on it , how does it compared to samsung , LG, Hitachi, electrolux in terms of electricity consumption, maintanence and durability.

I also have found any review on Bosh hob n hood, common ones are fujioh , rinnai, turbo, techno..etc how does it compared to them? are they suitable for asian cooking?

HOOD DHI922GSG

DOMINO GAS HOB PCH-345DEU

DOMINO CERAMIC HOB PKC-345EGB

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks

Hi Terry

I like Bosh appliances and thinking of buying it for the kitchen.

Just want to check with you on the below item, appreciate your feedback

FRIDGE KAD-62S20 , have not seen any reviews on it , how does it compared to samsung , LG, Hitachi, electrolux in terms of electricity consumption, maintanence and durability.

I also have found any review on Bosh hob n hood, common ones are fujioh , rinnai, turbo, techno..etc how does it compared to them? are they suitable for asian cooking?

HOOD DHI922GSG

DOMINO GAS HOB PCH-345DEU

DOMINO CERAMIC HOB PKC-345EGB

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks

Hi

Thanks first.

But as mention in my rules books i don't do compare for other brand but if you have to ask me Bosch given that image as to achive lowest repair rate and durability and best of all Bosch is well off as a "GREEN" coy.

So does that answer you?

Fujiyoh made the best hood and rinnai made the best hood that well know in singapore.

But as for Bosch there make sure that the value you pay that almost last forever....

Hee hee :P

Thanks

There is a lot of glass hob in the market but do you know that Bosch is using a very special glass for all the glass hob?

:P

I am very interested to learn the very special glass for Bosch hob, please elaborate more...TQ

Hi terry,

I would like to know more about Bosch washer WAS-268444ME. For this 8KG washer, can I fit in a king size quilt for washing? What is the amount of water used in litres per normal wash.

oinkoink

I am very interested to learn the very special glass for Bosch hob, please elaborate more...TQ

hi,

Bosch glass hob is very special. The glass is actually the same type of glass which they use for induction and radiant cooker. Which is very very very durable. The company that produce the glass is well known world wide and made in germany.

Follow this link to learn more..

http://www.schott.com/hometech/english/pro...escription.html

The Domino hob PRA326B90E single burner can gives about 6kw of flame power. Which is so far one of the most powerful flame in the market. Built with 2 nozels inside which allow you to control the inner flame only if happen that you want to do some slow cooking. Cast iron support, wok stand and burner cap for more durability and also come with safety valve. Ventilation at the end of the hob for air flow into the hob while cooking to make sure not too much heat is inside the hob. Suitable for heavy cooker users.

Domino hob PRB326B90E double burner also made with the same kind of material and built with safety valve for the 2 burners.

Mid size burner can delivery 2.8kw and the small burner is 1.9kw. Cast iron support and burner cap.

Really worth the price.. Hehe..

Bong. :)