Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Any Legal Actions Tat Can Be Taken?

Also, izzit possible for a civil servant to loose his job if he/she is sued in a civil suit or complained by a civilian? :unsure:

In civil service, if he/she is charged in court and fine more the $2000, he/she is liable to be discharged from his/her service. My frd was discharged from civil service for possessions of explicit materials. He was fined $3000.

As for civil servant owing debts (bank, personal etc), he/she has to make an annual declaration of indebtedness or non—indebtedness, furthermore he has to inform to his/her superior if he/she is financially embarrassed or served with bankruptcy proceedings.

If he choose not to reveal his finance standing, nothing can be done.

Edited by Rof|maoxz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
In civil service, if he/she is charged in court and fine more the $2000, he/she is liable to be discharged from his/her service. My frd was discharged from civil service for possessions of explicit materials. He was fined $3000.

As for civil servant owing debts (bank, personal etc), he/she has to make an annual declaration of indebtedness or non—indebtedness, furthermore he has to inform to his/her superior if he/she is financially embarrassed or served with bankruptcy proceedings.

If he choose not to reveal his finance standing, nothing can be done.

I think if bankruptcy proceedings, then he can't avoid his superior not knowing lorz.. Coz will be all over the papers.. :unsure:

If he does not choose to reveal his financial standing, but if I choose to write e-mails to those financial insitutions and cc the CO of SPF, I think shd be known ba? ;)

Now I am sitting and observing, see wat letters I will receive again.. :bangwall: