Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hermione

My Reno @ Bendemeer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow..looks really spacious..nice :good:

yeah, really spacious! only the 92sqm units can do it coz you have walls beside kitchen entrance to hack. Had always loved an open concept kitchen - am sure yours will turn out great!

lucky you.. my unit is only windy at certain period of the year. i received house keys around oct.. and renovation been going on since oct

unit is facing NNW .. its rather humid around sun set so we will need to put up window films for hall and bedrooms

What brand of window film are you putting up...I'm thinking of putting up too...

yeah, really spacious! only the 92sqm units can do it coz you have walls beside kitchen entrance to hack. Had always loved an open concept kitchen - am sure yours will turn out great!

Ya, one of the considerations when I chose this unit is the layout. Not able to be completely open concept but still good enough for me I guess! I can't wait to see how it looks like when things start taking shape.

What brand of window film are you putting up...I'm thinking of putting up too...

I think it's 3M... :)

You can see it on her blog!

ok, here's my damage last weekend:

34.jpg

- Ikea Kivik 3 seater sofa. I simple love how comfy this sofa is. I Love fabric sofas! (sponsored by MIL)

36.jpg

- Dining table (I love this, I've spent hours looking for dining tables in many furniture malls but I immediately knew that this was the one after I saw it. My ah-ma was questioning me, looks like chopsticks, cross here cross there, can stand meh? cos she is supposed to be the sponsor for this item. I think it's something completely unlike what she imagined we'll buy. lol)

35.jpg

- Dining chairs (bought 4x white ones to match the Eames-design table, will buy 2 more but still looking around for other chairs to match)

Aircon: Coolserve (Mitsubishi inverter system 3)

- The aircon biz is so good that we gotta wait 1 month for installation! But we didn't mind waiting as long as they do it well. Lucky this season quite cool and windy! (no sponsor for this item. sad)

Overall damage is many $$$$.

34.jpg

- Ikea Kivik 3 seater sofa. I simple love how comfy this sofa is. I Love fabric sofas! (sponsored by MIL)

36.jpg

- Dining table (I love this, I've spent hours looking for dining tables in many furniture malls but I immediately knew that this was the one after I saw it. My ah-ma was questioning me, looks like chopsticks, cross here cross there, can stand meh? cos she is supposed to be the sponsor for this item. I think it's something completely unlike what she imagined we'll buy. lol)

35.jpg

- Dining chairs (bought 4x white ones to match the Eames-design table, will buy 2 more but still looking around for other chairs to match)

- The aircon biz is so good that we gotta wait 1 month for installation! But we didn't mind waiting as long as they do it well. Lucky this season quite cool and windy! (no sponsor for this item. sad)

WOAH you bought the mitsubishi invert ah? compressor cannot go out window leh.. need to apply permit and change new window

34.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

Ahhh, i love your purchases! I also bought my dining lights from lorgan's, and I got the same chairs too (got them from Lush)! You Have great taste! (*winks). Love the dining table too, was eyeing it but din buy becoz i find it a bit too big. Oh did I mention that my sofa is the same shade as you, and in fabric! LOL.

Hi there,

May i ask which model of air con did you get from coolserve?

Whats the price?

Details of the package?

thanks

Hi, i pm u. erm, not sure if i did it correctly so let me know if it didn't go thru.

WOAH you bought the mitsubishi invert ah? compressor cannot go out window leh.. need to apply permit and change new window

i bought system 3, which can fit, i think system 4 cannot. but since i knock 2 bedrooms into 1, 3 aircons are all i need. i think most system 3 will fit.

Ahhh, i love your purchases! I also bought my dining lights from lorgan's, and I got the same chairs too (got them from Lush)! You Have great taste! (*winks). Love the dining table too, was eyeing it but din buy becoz i find it a bit too big. Oh did I mention that my sofa is the same shade as you, and in fabric! LOL.

haha we got good taste hor? great minds think alike!

i actually didnt want to get the dining table, i wanted to custom make it shorter which they say can be done.

but.... got to wait till after CNY to deliver. i cannot wait lah, so just took the one in the showroom, hehe.

i also wanted to get my chairs from Lush! but hor, since i buy table they give me the chairs cheaper too.

so to make my life easier during the delivery i just get from Lorgans too lor. haha.

i bought system 3, which can fit, i think system 4 cannot. but since i knock 2 bedrooms into 1, 3 aircons are all i need. i think most system 3 will fit.

ah i see, ok didnt know

worried you will face the permit problem like me

anyway nice purchases.. very stylo dinning table

That's a steal, grohe sale's definitely a gd time to invest in those sexy chrome fittings. :)

bought all my toilet fittings from the Grohe sale at Interior Affairs in november last month. their service is quite good and their showroom there is really very nice. had so many beautiful dream kitchens and bathrooms that i wish i can buy a landed house to fit it all in. haha... anyways spent about $1k there on basin mixers, shower mixers and showers and some accessories. one good buy is the towel rack that we bought for only $18! haha i think it was 70% off.

Very spacious indeed, all the best for your reno journey.

Ya! it's really more spacious now, v happy with it! :)
Edited by dexufto

ah i see, ok didnt know

worried you will face the permit problem like me

anyway nice purchases.. very stylo dinning table

ya i'm super scared too, my reno is slow enough as it is anyways. but my aircon will only install 1 mth later, even if i apply permit also ok. sien. now i give up hopes of being able to semi-move in by new year. now i will just completely move in mid-jan instead. now my furniture deliveries are all scewed up, so irritated. ****. i need a massage, lol! this is such a headache hor.

That's a steal, grohe sale's definitely a gd time to invest in those sexy chrome fittings. :)

Very spacious indeed, all the best for your reno journey.

thanks! it's really a headache when they are slow and it's almost impossible to push them when this season is so super bz for everyone. i also dun want them to rush and just anyhow do... really a test of patience man...

the tiling has started a couple of days ago... started too late and nothing i can do about it cos i know they are tied up this season. so no choice lah. will just go for my long holiday and not think about the house in jan :)

37.jpg

- common toilet

Hi,

just want to give u the information the your window height is 670mm and the mitsubishi inverter system 3 compressor height is 710mm. the compressor cannot be fit out unless your window panal is taken out. I have installed a lot at river vista that is why i know.

Hope this info can help you to avoid another shock when the actual installation come.

Oh man, really? That sucks, I heard someone say 710 was just nice on another forum that's why. I guess I better go double check, thanks so much for the heads up! Btw, do you know which other brands will fit just nice? thanks!

Edited by hermione