Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

even if not simplehuman trash bin, all others also abt the same price leh... not much different, i find. :)

ya loh...if wanna get stainless steel kinds, other brands also around simplehuman price...might as well get simplehuman...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
even if not simplehuman trash bin, all others also abt the same price leh... not much different, i find. :)

bought this at robinsons around cny. around $90... almost like simplehuman, but cost less! :D

Hi May,

thanks for your answer. Can you give me the "idiots guide to finding HSW"? We are coming to S'pore soon and will try to find it once more. Could you explain which is the closest MRT and we'll try once more? We don't come back too often so aren't too familiar with the "newer" malls and which MRT to use. Thanks for your time (want to make sure I don't send my wife on a wild goose chase again :o )

Thanks RMG

mrt is Harbourfront...once come out from gantry, follow signboard directing u to Harbourfront Centre...once out of escalator, the shopping mall is Harbourfront Centre le...

Hi May,

thanks for your answer. Can you give me the "idiots guide to finding HSW"? We are coming to S'pore soon and will try to find it once more. Could you explain which is the closest MRT and we'll try once more? We don't come back too often so aren't too familiar with the "newer" malls and which MRT to use. Thanks for your time (want to make sure I don't send my wife on a wild goose chase again :o )

Thanks RMG

To go to Harbourfront Centre HSW : Take mrt to Harbourfront using NEL, which is the purple line. Harbourfront is the line end so you have to get out no matter what. Exit the at gate on the right and follow sign to Harbourfront Centre which should be exit B. There is an escalator for you to go directly into Harbourfront Centre, then you will see bread talk. THat is level 1 of harbourfront centre. Take the escalator again to level 3 then walk 1 round, you will see HSW.

To go to Parkway Parade HSW : Take mrt to Bedok. Come out of mrt station, go down the escalator then turn left and walk to the end of the tunnel then go up the escalator again. You will see a bus stop there. Wait for free bus that will bring you to parkway parade for weekends only. When bus arrives at parkway parade, you will see UOB and DBS Bank. Go down the escalator to Basement 1 then look for HSW.

IF you are going during weekdays, then take mrt to Paya Lebar, come out of mrt station at exit A. Turn left then walk about 50m you will see a bus stop on your right. Wait for bus 43, 76, 135 or 155. Then count 7 bus stops (not counting the one you board). You will be stopping opposite Parkway Parade then use the overhead bridge to go across. Go into parkway parade and take escalator down to B1. Then just walk 1 round and you will be able to find the HSW.

Finally~~~ :)

Congrats :good:

Congrats may!!! looking forward to ur big big bed and wardrobe...

Congrats on your approval may!

thanks thanks..... i am glad that i have friends on RT that supported me. hehehe....

OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YAY! /victory stance

You're soooo going to enjoy your huge wardrobe! Haha!

Btw, I LURVE your bamboo rack you chose - it's gorgeous! I want one sliding one for my wardrobe lol! But I can't, cos I'm going to do sliding doors so I won't be bothered by the mess or coordination. I guess I'll have to pull a chair everytime I need to reach for something (I'm short - 156cm~) Look at Christina Aguilera's!

Suddenly, our wardrobes seem small haha!

-Ely

thank you thank you..... the pics of those famous stars' wardrobe does make one drools :dribble:

but i don't think my flat can fit this kind of wardrobe. Yours can though... hehehehe.... :dribble:

ya loh...if wanna get stainless steel kinds, other brands also around simplehuman price...might as well get simplehuman...

bought this at robinsons around cny. around $90... almost like simplehuman, but cost less! :D

I saw brabantia too... they have it at HSW too. Can consider lah even though my preference is still simplehuman.

Hi May,

Love your ladder, it looks very sturdy. I will be needing one to do the things that you are doing as well. Is that the only colour for the ladder? And love your towel rack too!

Congrats on your hacking approval, your plans are taking shape! :dancingqueen:

No lah... actually the colour is white and black. But i can't find one that looks exactly the same so i took this one to put here. its not light blue colour....heheheh....

Yes, its super sturdy cos i have it opened and climb on it up and down... and if it can take my weight, won't be a problem to take yours too. hehehe....

i think my place will be 'move-in' condition only end may...thursday getting reno schedule for willie...will update again...

2 months for your reno? yours is new flat leh... no need so long, right? mine is only 5 weeks leh..... yours should be abt 5 to 6 weeks too. hehehehe.....

RENO DAY 6

Started my renovation last monday, so today should be counted as day 6!! So how is progress so far? I think the progress is quite good.... Hacking took 3 days and my neighbours all complains to me when i went to view how is the renovation. Haiz.... i hope they will not complains too much...heheheeh...

With the approval of hacking to 2 of the walls for my master bedroom, i know this week will have some hacking again. Hopefully this time will be able to be done within a day to have less complains.

These few days while waiting for approval, the tiling started from the toilets. Here are the photos that i took today:

CT.jpg

MTtiles.jpg

Now looking at it, i think the common toilet looks nicer than master toilet. Let's see how it is when everything are done. I hope my master toilet will not disappoint me... :unsure:

congrats!!! progressing well may! the tiling so fast up...they are real fast workers!

maybe the toilets are small so easy to do loh.... as long as everything get done for me to move.

maybe the toilets are small so easy to do loh.... as long as everything get done for me to move.

Wow, super fast! I think the tiles you chose really complement each other - great choices there!

-Ely