Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Wow, he's so nice! But he must be nice to you lah, so that you can continue refer business to him. :dancingqueen:

aiyah, my place a bit stale already. there are much nicer reno around so no one will look at mine anymore. hehehehe....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aiyah, my place a bit stale already. there are much nicer reno around so no one will look at mine anymore. hehehehe....

Hi May_dream1,

You previously mentioned that someone stained their quartz counter top... i'm using CaesarStone quartz and the installer gave me maintenance instruction on how to clean the quartz surface for general cleaning and for staining cases, buy Jif/Zip cream cleanser and use it with a piece of dry soft cloth, squeeze some cream cleanser onto the stain and rub in a circular motion will get stain off... but if the staining has been ages then the cream cleanser may not work, that may need harsher chemical to clean.

Cheers.

Hi May_dream1,

You previously mentioned that someone stained their quartz counter top... i'm using CaesarStone quartz and the installer gave me maintenance instruction on how to clean the quartz surface for general cleaning and for staining cases, buy Jif/Zip cream cleanser and use it with a piece of dry soft cloth, squeeze some cream cleanser onto the stain and rub in a circular motion will get stain off... but if the staining has been ages then the cream cleanser may not work, that may need harsher chemical to clean.

Cheers.

thanks albert. the person using ceasarstone too but she haven't come to RT for a long time. so not sure how to tell her to use jif/zip. if she comes in and see this post, then might get the stains remove. or else, nothing much i can do too..... but thanks for your advise.

thanks albert. the person using ceasarstone too but she haven't come to RT for a long time. so not sure how to tell her to use jif/zip. if she comes in and see this post, then might get the stains remove. or else, nothing much i can do too..... but thanks for your advise.

no problem, really hope she see it.

i won't call it touching up lah. touching up sound like the reno wasnt completed so need touching up. hehehehe... its more like yearly maintenance? hahaha... see next year he will do so again for me or not.

hahaha.. sorry leh, you didn't use him for your reno. ask your contractor to do it for you lah.. says its touch up since you just moved in only.

nehz...we have even plastered the wall and painted it ourselves cos we put ikea mirrors on the wall (using double sided) and then decided to remove it. so the touch up we can do it WHEN we get the paint he promised. His painter does those spot touch up. very lousy lah.

Hi May_dream1,

Cheers.

i got jif!! come get. heee

Andrew is really nice to u.... I dun think any contractor will do this for free.

only the living room and certain area only.... not repainting the whole wall... but since its white colour, even spot touch up will be ok?? i will know on friday... hehehe....

nehz...we have even plastered the wall and painted it ourselves cos we put ikea mirrors on the wall (using double sided) and then decided to remove it. so the touch up we can do it WHEN we get the paint he promised. His painter does those spot touch up. very lousy lah.

there are no extra paint left? i think my store room have few cans of paint for the different colours.... got to dig it out.

i got jif!! come get. heee

not me that need the jif lah... i didn't use ceasarstone. hehehe... too ex for me.

MINOR REPAINTING

I just finished having a chat with my contractor. I asked him to come help me repaint some part of my living room and he agrees. YAH! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

After living here for a year, some of my walls in my living room are not as white as before (i guess that is the problem when choosing light coloured paint). most of it was not my fault but my friends and their kids. And of course some part of it was due to lizards.... :furious:

As there are something going on end of the month, i thought of asking my contractor to repaint. hopefully will just be easy job and will not see patches of new paint. I will know by weekend since he is asking someone to come over on friday.

Best thing, he will do it free for me. hahahaha... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Do you mind to pm me your electrician and contractor's contact?

If possible the quotation from youe contractor as well.

Thanks so much!

only the living room and certain area only.... not repainting the whole wall... but since its white colour, even spot touch up will be ok?? i will know on friday... hehehe....

there are no extra paint left? i think my store room have few cans of paint for the different colours.... got to dig it out.

not me that need the jif lah... i didn't use ceasarstone. hehehe... too ex for me.

got. but the paint (the one used for most part of the walls) were mouldy liao, when the painter came to rectify other painting work. I asked why so fast mouldy he said dont know.

got. but the paint (the one used for most part of the walls) were mouldy liao, when the painter came to rectify other painting work. I asked why so fast mouldy he said dont know.

So fast moldy? Which brand of paint they provided? How much you pay for painting your house?

So fast moldy? Which brand of paint they provided? How much you pay for painting your house?

sorry, not mouldy. it's smelly. i am refering to the remaining paint left in the can.

sorry, not mouldy. it's smelly. i am refering to the remaining paint left in the can.

Actually possible, cause for paint, sometimes will need to mix with water as it might be too thick. If suay suay, got contaminated, it can be really stinky one. So for that case, bo bian will have to get new one lor.

Hi,

Do you mind to pm me your electrician and contractor's contact?

If possible the quotation from youe contractor as well.

Thanks so much!

hi there, i have pm-ed to you. please check. :sport-smiley-018:

Actually possible, cause for paint, sometimes will need to mix with water as it might be too thick. If suay suay, got contaminated, it can be really stinky one. So for that case, bo bian will have to get new one lor.

ya ya, i think the painter told me too. if never mix with water, then it will last longer. if already mix with water, then cannot keep for long. the most is just 1 month.

Those that left by Andrew's painter was not mixed with water. that is why able to keep for long. my only worry is whether its the cans have been closed properly cos if not, might dry up.